Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2024, 04:38 PM

2,992 posts, read 3,544,418 times

Advertisements

Can the radical left-wingers provide proof of genocide being committed by the Israeli government?

Old 04-29-2024, 05:03 PM

20,495 posts, read 12,417,712 times
their proof is their own existence.

lets be honest, this isnt about Gaza. Its about who is funding the radicalism. THAT is what this is about. George Soros and Open Society etc. This is about radical communism. Its about the Progressive left doing what they can to destabilize America.

They hate Israel because Israel is successful and successful means evil to a communist.

Old 04-30-2024, 10:31 AM

9,031 posts, read 4,725,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
their proof is their own existence.

lets be honest, this isnt about Gaza. Its about who is funding the radicalism. THAT is what this is about. George Soros and Open Society etc. This is about radical communism. Its about the Progressive left doing what they can to destabilize America.

They hate Israel because Israel is successful and successful means evil to a communist.
And they hate God.
(Because they worship men.)
And the person who hates God hates the Jews, who are His people.

If Israel were actually doing half of the crimes that the Islamists accuse them of, I wouldn't bother to defend them.

But the accusations are false. The accusations are leveled by Islamic terrorists, and parroted by the Radical Progressive Left because the Radical Progressive Left hates of God (and many hate America, too).

Old 04-30-2024, 10:49 AM

15,893 posts, read 6,595,552 times
Differentiating genocide from war casualties is very difficult. It's particularly so in this instance where Hamas is more than willing to use human shields. I doubt there is going to be compelling evidence it is occurring on a large scale, but we'll see. War is all hell, and many ugly things are happening in that tiny war. At this point I'm tending to view the genocide charge as propaganda. As always, it's a waste of time to hope for peace in that region of the world.

Old 04-30-2024, 11:38 AM

9,031 posts, read 4,725,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Differentiating genocide from war casualties is very difficult. It's particularly so in this instance where Hamas is more than willing to use human shields. I doubt there is going to be compelling evidence it is occurring on a large scale, but we'll see. War is all hell, and many ugly things are happening in that tiny war. At this point I'm tending to view the genocide charge as propaganda. As always, it's a waste of time to hope for peace in that region of the world.
In addition to Hamas being willing to use human shields, most Palestinians are willing to be used as human shields. Plus, it has been proven that Hamas routinely lies about the "civilian" casualty count.

Old 04-30-2024, 12:09 PM

7,529 posts, read 3,930,743 times
Proof is not their long suit.

Old 04-30-2024, 12:13 PM

24,575 posts, read 17,321,260 times
Why don't these misguided fools turn their attention to the real problem and that is Hamas? Hamas could end all of this today. It was Hamas that butchered innocent people on 10/7 and Israel is only doing their best to protect their citizens from the monsters.

It is Hamas that attacked. It is Hamas that has put Palestinian people in harms way. It is Hamas that can stop this. The Palestinians are being used as pawns to promote Genocide against the Jews.

Old 04-30-2024, 12:14 PM

7,467 posts, read 3,594,125 times
I don’t know why it’s so hard for right wingers to trust the statistics that come out of the health ministry of Palestine. They have always been honest and fair in their reporting of statistics and they stand in solidarity with the lives lost from the Palestinian LGBTQIA+^ movement

Old 04-30-2024, 12:27 PM

452 posts, read 209,021 times
I’m well left of center and approve of what Israel is doing. I definitely do not approve of the 5-10% of the far-left who support HAMAS and their tactics. That said some in forums try to instigate and claim that anyone left of center is a radical who supports the destruction of Israel.

I feel bad for the people of Gaza who only want to go to work in the morning and provide for their families but the people of Gaza are the ones who need to stand up to HAMAS and usher in a new government.

And I find it humorous that some women protesting at the college campuses are wearing a keffiyeh in shorts and a bikini top. They would be beaten trying that in Gaza.

Old 04-30-2024, 12:29 PM

9,550 posts, read 4,374,021 times
Radical leftists don't know what the word "genocide" means. If they did, they would stop embarrassing themselves by using it inappropriately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.