Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2024, 11:08 AM

31,034 posts, read 19,620,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
i think it’s hilarious. Trump knows exactly what he is doing. He wants them to put him in jail because he is hedging that it will make those who support him, support him even more.A martyr he will become.
The Biden Administration is running all of these lawfare fake illegal court actions, Biden will tell the Judge to jail Trump after Obama instructs him to, simple as that. Biden (through this judge) is attempting to interfere with our elections which is plain for all to see, it is helping Trump politically, jailing Trump would ensure a massive Trump landslide and Republican complete control of the House and Senate.

The Mug Shot was a jolt of energy to Trump, jailing Trump would be the end of the Democrat party.

Old 05-06-2024, 11:08 AM

22,182 posts, read 9,760,902 times
DO IT! Will ensure his win once and for all.

Old 05-06-2024, 11:12 AM
Status: "Not voting for the felon or sleepy Joe." (set 15 days ago)

6,257 posts, read 2,864,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Trump got reprimanded again, this time for making comments about the makeup of the jury. Look I think this NY case is a joke and I think if convicted Trump will win on appeal.

However. If one is pulled over by the police and believing you are being treated unfairly. Getting into with the cops and giving them an attitude only makes things worse.

I think Trump needs to shut up and respect authority just like you should do if you are pulled over by the police. Let your attorney handle things. Shut up and let them do their job. At this point I would be fine with Trump being locked up for not following the judges orders. Just like I am fine with people being locked up for not doing what the cops tell them to do.

There is a time and place to plead your side. In Trump's case that is not during an TV interview. In the case of a driver pulled over. Its not out in the streets but before the judge. Just like with Trump.

We need more law and order and less people who think they are above the law.

What do you think?
This. The Judge would lock up anyone else who isn't Trump by now for repeatedly violating a gag order. It will be interesting to see the logistics of them truing to lock him up being protected by SS.

Old 05-06-2024, 11:14 AM

17,932 posts, read 7,126,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2cents55 View Post
This. The Judge would lock up anyone else who isn't Trump by now for repeatedly violating a gag order. It will be interesting to see the logistics of them truing to lock him up being protected by SS.
Nobody else would even have a gag order. And guess what? They don't! The partisan hack judge hasn't issued gag orders on the prosecution, his daughter who is raising millions off her daddy's case, Cohen, Biden, or any of the Democrats trashing Trump daily and trying to taint the jury pool.

Old 05-06-2024, 11:15 AM

31,034 posts, read 19,620,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2cents55 View Post
How else will Obama fundamentally transform America if he doesn't order all opponents locked up?

Old 05-06-2024, 11:16 AM

14,187 posts, read 5,758,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
i think it’s hilarious. Trump knows exactly what he is doing. He wants them to put him in jail because he is hedging that it will make those who support him, support him even more.A martyr he will become.
100% this.

Everything about this sham of the judicial system's political brokenness is about victimizing Trump, but doing it in politically lofty sounding terms to make it seem fair and impartial. To that point:
  • There isn't a definable crime, just "Trump is a bad guy, so let's prosecute his perceived badness" nonsense.
  • He's the only person in the entire proceeding being gagged.
  • The judge is factually biased.
  • The jury selection was utterly absurd, and could only be worse had they been literally assigned by the DNC.
But all of that can be word-salad'ed into people thinking it is about finding truth, justice, etc. Put him in jail and now you tangibly victimize him in a way you cannot explain off with legalese, nuance, etc. He knows it full well.

This is the most brazen, bald faced, transparent misuse of the justice system for purely political reasons since Tammany Hall politics ruled NY.

Old 05-06-2024, 11:20 AM

30,318 posts, read 18,870,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Trump got reprimanded again, this time for making comments about the makeup of the jury. Look I think this NY case is a joke and I think if convicted Trump will win on appeal.

However. If one is pulled over by the police and believing you are being treated unfairly. Getting into with the cops and giving them an attitude only makes things worse.

I think Trump needs to shut up and respect authority just like you should do if you are pulled over by the police. Let your attorney handle things. Shut up and let them do their job. At this point I would be fine with Trump being locked up for not following the judges orders. Just like I am fine with people being locked up for not doing what the cops tell them to do.

There is a time and place to plead your side. In Trump's case that is not during an TV interview. In the case of a driver pulled over. Its not out in the streets but before the judge. Just like with Trump.

We need more law and order and less people who think they are above the law.

What do you think?
I "think" that the dems are full blown fascists who are tearing apart the foundation of our republic- fair and unimpeded elections.

Dems have demonstrated, through "lawfare" ,that they have no respect for the rule of law nor the Constitution. Only a supporting totalitarian/fascist would applaud these actions, regardless of political beliefs.

The funny thing is that dems don't even understand they have turned into unashamed fascists. Now they even want to kill Jews, just like their heroes, the Nazis, did before them.

Old 05-06-2024, 11:21 AM

4,289 posts, read 2,617,318 times
The definable crime is what is being adjudicated now.
He's not being gagged;
He had the choice of a jury or bench trial; he chose a jury trial and his lawyers had a say on who was on the jury
The jury selection method has been determined by law. If the system needs reform, then those who object should legislate the reforms.

In short, the trial is being conducted properly and Trump needs to conduct himself in accordance with established norms of behavior. He seems unable to control himself and if he can't, then the judge should put him in jail.

Old 05-06-2024, 11:32 AM

39,189 posts, read 51,565,881 times
I can't imagine another defendant getting contempt after contempt citation and not being put in jail - especially the jury intimidation. He should be locked up, but, from state court to supreme court, there are always different rules for Trump.

Old 05-06-2024, 11:36 AM

30,318 posts, read 18,870,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I can't imagine another defendant getting contempt after contempt citation and not being put in jail - especially the jury intimidation. He should be locked up, but, from state court to supreme court, there are always different rules for Trump.
Pondy-

The simple fact that libs will not acknowledge that these "lawfare" attacks are a brazen assault on a political opponent in an attempt to subvert the election shows they no longer support fair elections.

Embrace your fascism- you've earned. I just can't wait until the dems start wearing black uniforms, skulls on their hats, and jack boots. They have everything else down pat.

This is the first time in history we have seen such behavior from a political party and it is a gross departure from a nation which was founded on individual liberties, free elections, and the rule of law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies