Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2024, 05:48 AM

5,036 posts, read 2,137,203 times

Advertisements

Everyday, during this trial, he should start to write his own autobiography and current thoughts.

At the end of the court, each and everyday, have one of his lawyers read out loud to the media, a passage from the “rough draft” of the soon to be published “Thoughts of DJT.” All Trump needs to do is stand next to his attorney and smile with his famous F’ you grin. AND!! Not saying a damn thing.

Hopefully, he will find the time to cross into New Jersey and hit a pizza joint in either Jersey City or Hoboken and talk to the people… Also, get a hot dog in Newark and get some face time with the people there as well.

Old 05-01-2024, 06:01 AM

22,485 posts, read 29,697,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heySkippy View Post
I hope he does it, too. I'm sick of all the preferential treatment being given Trump. Time for him to be treated like any other private citizen.
Exactly. If it were you or I, we'd be in jail. Enough is enough

Old 05-01-2024, 06:19 AM

31,034 posts, read 19,620,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heySkippy View Post
I hope he does it, too. I'm sick of all the preferential treatment being given Trump. Time for him to be treated like any other private citizen.
If he was treated like any other citizen:
- The FBI wouldn't have spent years lying about Trump/Russia collusion
- The FB wouldn't have lied about Hunter's laptop
- None of these Biden led efforts to weaponize the various Democrat controlled legal systems to attack his political opponent would have occurred.

Judge Marchan is taking orders from Biden, who takes orders from Obama, who takes orders from Soros. So when Soros decides to lock up the Republican Presidential nominee, he will be locked up as 3rd world countries do....but it will guarantee a Trump landslide in November.

Old 05-01-2024, 07:24 AM

18,603 posts, read 16,029,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
I would be surprised to see him sent to jail before his SS protection could be revoked. They want him alone with Bubba so nature can take it's course and we can all see what happens to people who threaten the system.
Trump is obese, not in good shape, old, has poor dietary habits, and is cognitively declining. Nature is already taking its course, and the only one helping it along is him. IMO, he'll never get put in jail, even though anyone else would, and if he's convicted, the most he'll get is house arrest.

Old 05-01-2024, 07:37 AM

59,554 posts, read 27,748,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
"all the preferential treatment being given Trump."

Preferential treatment, really. Like what?

What ever happened to "freedom of SPEECH?

All the dems, including the judges, can say things about him and he has a gag order.

One of biden's men is now advising the judge, etc.

One of the things he is charged of is a FED law, NOT a local one.

And the feds do not believe he has broken that law.

Give me break!

Old 05-01-2024, 07:39 AM

59,554 posts, read 27,748,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Trump is obese, not in good shape, old, has poor dietary habits, and is cognitively declining. Nature is already taking its course, and the only one helping it along is him. IMO, he'll never get put in jail, even though anyone else would, and if he's convicted, the most he'll get is house arrest.
Thank you doctor lottamoxie.

Old 05-01-2024, 07:58 AM

31,034 posts, read 19,620,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
If he was treated like any other citizen:
-The FBI wouldn't have spied on his campaign and then lied and said they didn't
- The FBI wouldn't have spent years lying about Trump/Russia collusion
- The FBI wouldn't have lied about Hunter's laptop
- None of these Biden led efforts to weaponize the various Democrat controlled legal systems to attack his political opponent would have occurred.

Judge Marchan is taking orders from Biden, who takes orders from Obama, who takes orders from Soros. So when Soros decides to lock up the Republican Presidential nominee, he will be locked up as 3rd world countries do....but it will guarantee a Trump landslide in November.
The entire budget and efforts of the various Unintelligence Agencies has been spent against Trump for the last 9 years and they still haven't taken him down....pathetic.

Old 05-01-2024, 08:40 AM

23,761 posts, read 17,427,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
If Trump is convicted it will guarantee his 2nd term.

Biden is in the best shape of his life, so vote for him instead.

Kangaroo court in session, waiting your turn to experience the corrupt justice system brought to you by the hijacked democrat party.

Old 05-01-2024, 09:14 AM

79,259 posts, read 61,361,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Well, if it were you or I we'd have just paid a fine or not even charged at all so there is that too.

As for the gag order I would normally 100% agree but it's a presidential race and that changes everything imo...but I'm not decided on whether it should be allowed (the gag order) or not given that.

I agree that the entire situation is bizarre.

Old 05-01-2024, 09:41 AM

18,603 posts, read 16,029,793 times
Trump is acting out because he gets attention, riles up his base, makes $$$$$ by getting his supporters triggered, and enjoys playing the biggest victim. For him, it works, his supporters always take the bait, and it's "lather, rinse, repeat."

I guarantee if anyone not wealthy violated specific orders by a judge NINE times, they would not only be fined, they'd likely already have their arse sitting in jail. He's a toddler acting out, looking to push boundaries.

This case has nothing to do with "a presidential race." The case was investigated in 2017/2018 (no election), Cohen went to prison for 3 years, and "individual 1" was under investigation for his part in all of it. No president has ever been charged for a criminal offense *during his term,* and that didn't happen in this case either. The case was well underway before the ex-P announced he was running again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies