Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Trump still pick Noem as his VP?
Yes stick it to the Fake news media and the libs. 9 16.07%
No shes damaged goods and would damage his campaign. 47 83.93%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:26 AM

50,963 posts, read 36,657,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Kristi Noem need to take old demetia ridden Joe Biden down to the gravel pit, as it's the kindest thing to do and is for the best.

She actually said in an interview over the weekend, that if she were in the White House she'd do the same to Biden's dog. "Commander, meet Cricket", she said. I know the dog bites people, but really, should she be digging her heels in this way, just in terms of her political career?

If you go to a movie theater and watch a horror movie, watch the audience when a person gets killed, then when the family dog gets killed. The entire theater is "Noooo, not the dog!!". Americans love their dogs, this is one of the very few issues where she was equally condemned by both sides of the aisle.

Old Today, 07:29 AM

27,268 posts, read 13,540,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
She actually said in an interview over the weekend, that if she were in the White House she'd do the same to Biden's dog. "Commander, meet Cricket", she said. I know the dog bites people, but really, should she be digging her heels in this way, just in terms of her political career?

If you go to a movie theater and watch a horror movie, watch the audience when a person gets killed, then when the family dog gets killed. The entire theater is "Noooo, not the dog!!". Americans love their dogs, this is one of the very few issues where she was equally condemned by both sides of the aisle.
She's a real humanitarian.

The US is indeed a nation of animal lovers and especially dogs, cats and horses, and I suggest Trump steer clear of Neon, as she might play well with some of the rural shooting community but not with the US as a whole.

Old Today, 07:37 AM

6,135 posts, read 2,753,431 times
Quote:

After her interview on the face the nation only office she will be elected to is dog catcher oh wait nm.

Old Today, 08:19 AM
exm

3,736 posts, read 1,791,229 times
No, she made a crucial mistake with her dog story. The majority of Americans will only understand that she 'executed a puppy'. I see Noem getting something like the UN Ambassador position or something like that in a potential Trump admin. She'll do great there.

Old Today, 08:35 AM

59,274 posts, read 27,446,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2cents55 View Post
With all the controversy over Noem shooting her dog and the lying about meeting Kim Jung un should Trump still consider her?
" Should Trump still pick noem as his VP?"
What do you mean by "still"?

To my kowledge, he hasn't picked 1 yet.

Old Today, 08:51 AM

8,361 posts, read 2,982,622 times
Liberals talking about Noem while supporting Joe Biden.

Haha……hahahahaha……………….HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Old Today, 08:55 AM

8,796 posts, read 5,090,922 times
Nope....don`t think she was in the running anyway.....to many better picks.

Old Today, 08:55 AM

Quote:

She put a sick down down. Not a big deal. Comparing this situation to a horror movie is ridiculous. But drama from the left is their specialty.

Old Today, 08:56 AM

Trump never suggested Noem was even in the running.

Old Today, 09:00 AM

7,663 posts, read 8,741,883 times
When had Trump said he'd pick Noem as VP?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.