Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Trump still pick Noem as his VP?
Yes stick it to the Fake news media and the libs. 9 16.07%
No shes damaged goods and would damage his campaign. 47 83.93%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:01 AM

20,135 posts, read 20,929,615 times

Advertisements

She’s hot and all, but no.

Old Today, 09:05 AM

6,177 posts, read 3,388,775 times
I think it needs to be Tim Scott, and Scott must go on all the black podcasts, such as Charlemagne and sell himself to black voters who could be gotten. Really go after Kamala and her idiocy.

If a white person went after Kamala, it’s not gonna work.

Old Today, 09:46 AM

25,913 posts, read 18,919,401 times
If I only base my opinion upon her, yeah, I'd say go for it. But the problem is that the Left's Hit Squad has just finished "taking her for a ride." So unfortunately, she has been buried alive, politically. At least on a nationals level. It's amazing how quick that hit went. And it's amazing how fast and efficiently the left can "assassinate" someone when they are scared.

Old Today, 10:31 AM

50,963 posts, read 36,657,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
She put a sick down down. Not a big deal. Comparing this situation to a horror movie is ridiculous. But drama from the left is their specialty.

You misunderstood my post. The horror movie analogy was to illustrate American's feelings toward dogs, not sure how you got that I was comparing horror movies to her killing the dog.

The dog wasn't sick, though. And it's hardly just the left upset with her over this. I can post videos from a dozen different R's calling her out over this, and saying she trashed her political career by writing about it. Like I said, love of dogs is one of those rare issues where political party doesn't matter, regardless how much you'd like to make this a left-right issue.

https://www.newsweek.com/maga-names-...illing-1894871

https://www.newsweek.com/kristi-noem...ng-dog-1897459

Old Today, 10:33 AM

18,176 posts, read 15,749,883 times
One thing's for certain: The ex-P is not seeing these opinions, nor would he pay them any attention even if he did see them. His criteria may be quite different in how he selects his VP.

Old Today, 11:08 AM

6,135 posts, read 2,753,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I think it needs to be Tim Scott, and Scott must go on all the black podcasts, such as Charlemagne and sell himself to black voters who could be gotten. Really go after Kamala and her idiocy.

If a white person went after Kamala, it’s not gonna work.
I agree if Trump were smart he would pick Scott or someone of color. The Dems use identity politics a lot and it works for them.

Old Today, 02:27 PM

10,250 posts, read 6,341,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
You misunderstood my post. The horror movie analogy was to illustrate American's feelings toward dogs, not sure how you got that I was comparing horror movies to her killing the dog.

The dog wasn't sick, though. And it's hardly just the left upset with her over this. I can post videos from a dozen different R's calling her out over this, and saying she trashed her political career by writing about it. Like I said, love of dogs is one of those rare issues where political party doesn't matter, regardless how much you'd like to make this a left-right issue.

https://www.newsweek.com/maga-names-...illing-1894871

https://www.newsweek.com/kristi-noem...ng-dog-1897459
Most states have Cruelty to Animals laws. Shooting a PET Dog not attacking humans? Did the Biden's shoot Commander? Noem's dog was not cut out to be a Hunting Dog. Biden's Dog could not tolerate being around numerous people in the White House coming and going. Bring them to a SHELTER.

Cats are worse to try and "train". My male cat cannot tolerate other WOMEN, other than me his "Mom". This includes my daughters when they come to visit. He will hiss, growl, and bite if they get too close to him. He cannot sense/smell that they are my own flesh and blood? Should I SHOOT HIM? Cat is fine around strange MALES, including young grandSONS. He lets them pet him. We have to lock him up when female Nurses come to our house for my husband.

You are correct this is not a Left/Right issue, although some tried to make it so with posts about Commander. No comparison to the two solutions.

Old Today, 02:36 PM

11,643 posts, read 6,094,136 times
It is dumb for the Veep candidate to be too much like the top of the ticket. The Veeps job is to capture votes, like picking the Pennsylvania governor in the hopes you could carry his state. You don't put a strong conservative on the bottom of the ticket with another strong conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.