Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM

29,615 posts, read 16,605,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Not all Dems are alike or believe the same things just as GOP have different beliefs. I’m not a Dem btw. I and many others thought Fetterman was ultra progressive but he has shown fierce support for Israel, bringing him grief from progressives.
Support for Israel doesn't make him more or less progressive. There are 200 Dems in the House, 51 in the senate. Only 37 voted against aid to Israel.

the difference between Fetterman and AOC is Fetterman pretending he doesn't know why people have problem with how Israel is handling this situation.

Quote:
He’s been more consistent on his support of Israel than any other Dem including the Jewish ones like Shumer. He’s shown that he is going to stand up for what he believes in even if it hurts him politically which is rare courage in D.C.
Supporting Israel doesn't hurt him politically, and you are wrong about Schumer.

Again, Fetterman took a page out of the political handbook of LBJ, pick a side and don't waiver. even If your side does bad things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM

50,997 posts, read 36,695,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Support for Israel doesn't make him more or less progressive. There are 200 Dems in the House, 51 in the senate. Only 37 voted against aid to Israel.

the difference between Fetterman and AOC is Fetterman pretending he doesn't know why people have problem with how Israel is handling this situation.

Supporting Israel doesn't hurt him politically, and you are wrong about Schumer.

Again, Fetterman took a page out of the political handbook of LBJ, pick a side and don't waiver. even If your side does bad things.
We’ll just have to agree to disagree then.

Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM

29,615 posts, read 16,605,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
We’ll just have to agree to disagree then.
We don't disagree. LOL

Fetterman and 200+ other Dems all voted the same , that's like an 86% agreement rate.

Again, Fetterman just isn't out here supporting the protesters, which again, technically puts him in line with a majority of Dems.

Old Today, 07:11 AM

59,313 posts, read 27,477,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
He was on Brett Baier's news program today for a fairly extensive interview, and he seems to have a really rational view on things now. He supports Biden's reelection (maintaining the party line support I suppose), but otherwise I can't say that I disagree with what he had to say.

It's good to see him recovered from his illness. Recovery from a stroke is very difficult, but he seems to have done it. I could probably vote for the guy now.
"and he seems to have a really rational view on things now"

Let me take a wild stab, you are a dem, right!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies