Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 01:45 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,095,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daminos View Post
Personally, I think that shrugging off that Bill Clinton murdered the Branch Davidians, in particular 21 children, because there was a good economy during his presidency is pretty sad.

I, for one, will never dismiss this or in any way forgive or forget. Bill Clinton is a murderer. Just remember how those people, children, must have gone through as they died.
I wonder if you cared about the hundreds of thousands of innocents who were killed during LBJ's unjust ideological war in Vietnam.

I wonder if you cared about the armorment of rebels and death squads which killed innocent women and children during the Reagan administration.

I wonder if you gave a care to the innocent Iraqi women and children murdered during daddy Bush's war.

How about the current Bush's assault on women and children in Iraq now? Did you care about that?

Have you supported Israel? Afterall, their assault on Palestinian and Lebanese women and children have been terribly egregious. Do you care about that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2008, 02:32 PM

464 posts, read 660,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy4LyF View Post
I wonder if you cared about the hundreds of thousands of innocents who were killed during LBJ's unjust ideological war in Vietnam.

I wonder if you cared about the armorment of rebels and death squads which killed innocent women and children during the Reagan administration.

I wonder if you gave a care to the innocent Iraqi women and children murdered during daddy Bush's war.

How about the current Bush's assault on women and children in Iraq now? Did you care about that?

Have you supported Israel? Afterall, their assault on Palestinian and Lebanese women and children have been terribly egregious. Do you care about that?
Yes I have. You shouldn't jump to the conclusion that just because someone makes a point about a Democrat they are Republican, or are not otherwise objective. Unfortunately, on this board, and it seems like in Society in general, we get caught up on a false left-right dialectic.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:35 PM

464 posts, read 660,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKrabs View Post
What about all the dead people, including children, that died from Bush and Cheney's "shock and awe??" All in the name of oil and $$$......
You can review my posts on other threads regarding Bush, Obama, etc. See my previous post on the false left-right dialectic. I just find it egregious that Bill Clinton is deified when he is a vicious murderer.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:44 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddy4LyF View Post
Please refer to an earlier post I remarked on after you embarrassingly called another poster out for believing in conspiracy theories. No one is talking about funding. Thanks for not paying attention though.
A good way to ignore the facts I posted. Once again, let's all repeat it... Reagan did not "ignore" AIDS.

Quote:
BTW, most of your "Cold War" funding went to the armorment of ME thugs and South American rebels who you wished to reduce political change elsewhere. One of these groups, the Mojaheeden, evolved into the Taliban. Congratulations. Do you think Reagan felt guilty about the blood on his hands (not speaking of 9/11) before his own death? Just curious
Those "thugs" were trying to keep their country from becoming communist.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:46 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKrabs View Post
What about all the dead people, including children, that died from Bush and Cheney's "shock and awe??" All in the name of oil and $$$......
If it was in the name of oil and $$$, why did Congress approve it?

Old 06-18-2008, 08:41 AM

3,771 posts, read 7,095,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
A good way to ignore the facts I posted. Once again, let's all repeat it... Reagan did not "ignore" AIDS.
You're the worst kind of debater. You've been ignoring everything I've said to keep your intended notions. What do you learn from this?

No one said Reagan ignored AIDS. You still haven't gone back to my previous post. To make it easier for you, I dug up a source you can watch. Check out PBS.com/frontline -- there is a 2-part special called 'The Age of AIDS' -- it's particularly hard for me to watch because I know a dozen people who have died of AIDS in the hemophilia community alone. There's a bit about the speech I'm talking about.

Do us all a favor and don't reply until you watch it. All episodes are free online. Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Those "thugs" were trying to keep their country from becoming communist.
And now you have the 'Age of Terrorism' and Extremist Fundamentalism -- HOORAY!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies