Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 07:18 PM

3,454 posts, read 7,410,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
For the record:

Islam is a religion at most------------there is no Muslim race...
Agreed; I called them a favored victim group, not a race.

I've never known anyone whose race elicited hatred such as that exhibited by those few muslims who carry out terroristic acts on innocent civilians.

I'm aware that's a trait of the mind, not of the skin color.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2008, 08:11 PM

2,308 posts, read 2,587,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
For the record:

Islam is a religion at most------------there is no Muslim race.

I have met/known Christian Arabs and have known of practitioners of Islam who were Nordic White.
For the record, Islam is a religion and a Muslim is a practitioner of Islam. Muslims are Islamics (Devotees of Islam), there are no Christian Muslims, nor any other religion, Muslims are Islamics exclusively.

Last edited by Steve Hazzard; 09-03-2008 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: Edit text.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:34 AM

3,770 posts, read 4,982,713 times
Default Supporting a group the murdered innocent Blacks! WOW

Shut that store down!

Freedom of speech what a beautiful virtue we American's have!!

These people with the White Sheets and the confederate Flags waving, killed people. I guess you want to have them over for dinner. That's your choice and I hope you are happy.

Maybe you agree with the terrorist that bombed the World Trade Center, The Pentagon and the small city in PA with the bodies of innocent Americans scattered all over the landscape.

Preaching hatred doesn't get you know where.

You should be proud of your race!!!

Wear a White and Proud Tshirt.

But to accept murderers is wrong!!!

Old 09-04-2008, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
Shut that store down!

These people with the White Sheets and the confederate Flags waving, killed people....
Really????!!

That's a different story; I missed that part of the article. That store owner should be in prison.

Please link to the part where it says that he killed someone?

Thanks!

Old 09-04-2008, 10:14 AM

Default Secrets! Opening up that person's closet!!

Maybe that person hung a Black man on a tree!

Maybe his father did!

Was it right?

Maybe inside you agree.

But he will see his maker one day. He will have to answer this question.

Was it worth spending your life hating a race, that his fore father's brought over here?

To do their work, while they(Racist) had parties, drinking Lemonaide, raping Black women.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Shut that store down!

These people with the White Sheets and the confederate Flags waving, killed people. I guess you want to have them over for dinner. That's your choice and I hope you are happy.

Maybe you agree with the terrorist that bombed the World Trade Center, The Pentagon and the small city in PA with the bodies of innocent Americans scattered all over the landscape.

Preaching hatred doesn't get you know where.

You should be proud of your race!!!

Wear a White and Proud Tshirt.

But to accept murderers is wrong!!!
In no way shape or form, do I support the Klu Klux Klan, White Power or any other radical group or organization of any race. But I do support the Klan store owner's right to conduct a legitimate business. The store owner is not promoting violence associated with the KKK, his business is selling articles of clothing and other salable material that represent the KKK, not empower it. If this store is closed because of racial prejudice, can religious stores be also closed because of religious intolerance of one sort or another? Think about that for a while and let the owner run his store until he dies or closes shop, whatever occurs first.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:23 AM

Quote:

Maybe his father did!

Was it right?

Maybe inside you agree.

Was it worth spending your life hating a race, that his fore father's brought over here?

To do their work, while they(Racist) had parties, drinking Lemonaide, raping Black women.
Mother of God what are you talking about?

Old 09-04-2008, 10:35 AM

Default Reality!

Racist are cowards!

You should be very proud to be White.

Racist groups expolit that, by saying the only way you can be proud of your race is to hate others.

The Confederate flag to me represent Hate and Oppression.

Thank God That the Union armies won.

When a vendor want to sell that material, think about the meaning of that flag.

I know the stars and stripes, I know that in the past my people still struggled with that flag to this day.

But I served this country, my father, my Grand Father and millions of falling soldiers who saluted the true flag.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:44 AM

Mr. Opinion
Quote:
The Confederate flag to me represent Hate and Oppression.

Thank God That the Union armies won.

When a vendor want to sell that material, think about the meaning of that flag.

I know the stars and stripes, I know that in the past my people still struggled with that flag to this day.

But I served this country, my father, my Grand Father and millions of falling soldiers who saluted the true flag.
I have a large (5"X8") Confederate Battle Flag (Stars and Bars) flag decal on the front door of my apartment in HUD public housing. I also have an American flag, a peace flag, and "Don't Tread On Me" flag decals on the same front door of my apartment in HUD public housing. The Stars and Bars is an historical flag which represents a very turbulent and violent time in the history of the US, that being the Civil War or the War Between the States, your choice. The Stars and Bars being associated with the Klu Klux Klan and other racist organizations does not detract from its significance as an historical flag. I also served my country in the US Army and in Viet-Nam as did my father and uncles who served in WWII and Korea. A flag is only as valid as the people and country that it represents, nothing more and nothing less.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:

Maybe his father did!

Was it right?

Maybe inside you agree.

With all due respect, it would appear that you're off your psych meds as I don't have a clue as to what you're taking about!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies