Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 07:42 PM

34 posts, read 94,361 times

Advertisements

None of the convicted suspects will do any jail time. Compare this to the reaction in the fake Duke "rape" case.
http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/articles/5440726.html?showAll=y&c=y (broken link)

The message is it's open season on all whites.

Old 02-07-2007, 11:54 PM

172 posts, read 309,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh IN CA View Post
None of the convicted suspects will do any jail time. Compare this to the reaction in the fake Duke "rape" case.
http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/articles/5440726.html?showAll=y&c=y (broken link)

Is it the Jewish controlled media that is preventing this story reaching the masses?

http://memewatch.com/thelist/archives/pix/morans.jpg (broken link)

Old 02-08-2007, 12:24 AM

I don't know, you tell me. The same media that made such a big deal out of the fake Duke rape case has totally ignored this one.

Old 02-08-2007, 12:26 AM

Ignored? Try googling the story and see how much it has been 'ignored'.

Old 02-08-2007, 12:33 AM

Regardless of the level of attention the media has spent on this, "house arrest" is not an appropriate sentence for an attack as violent as this, and I feel certain the crime would be much harsher if the perpetrators were white and the victims black.

Old 02-08-2007, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Regardless of the level of attention the media has spent on this, "house arrest" is not an appropriate sentence for an attack as violent as this, and I feel certain the crime would be much harsher if the perpetrators were white and the victims black.
So why use loaded words like 'Blackout'?

I'm in no way a legal expert and I'm not sure what the statistics are for this type of hate crime but for you to suggest that because the perpetrators were Black they received a lesser sentence is totally unfounded.

It is an emotional response rather than an educated response.

Old 02-08-2007, 01:12 AM

And, furthermore, I think sending juveniles to prison serves no purpose whatsoever.

It makes many of them bitter and hostile toward society. Many of them learn new 'criminal skills' whilst incarcerated.

Old 02-08-2007, 01:17 AM

Quote:
And, furthermore, I think sending juveniles to prison serves no purpose whatsoever.
Quote:
By melee’s end, one woman’s face was fractured in 12 spots, her teeth were broken and she’d suffered partial loss of sight in one eye. Two of the women suffered brain concussions and assorted broken bones after being kicked, punched and even struck by a skateboard wielded as a weapon.
There we go. You hate white people. You cannot read about what happened here and still side with the defendents, unless you simply hate the victims for the color of their skin. You'd be crying racist this and racist that if the victims were black and the perpetrators white.

Old 02-08-2007, 01:25 AM

Quote:
There we go. You hate white people. You cannot read about what happened here and still side with the defendents, unless you simply hate the victims for the color of their skin. You'd be crying racist this and racist that if the victims were black and the prepetrators white.
I don't really hate anyone really - perhaps my ex-wife, but that's a different story

I'm not siding with anyone. I'm glad that these young people were brought to book for what they did. I am also glad that the Judge had the common sense to impose an appropriate sentence.

If this was a case where some white kids had done what they did to a black child then I would still be applauding the Judge.

Hopefully, these kids, like the Duke students, will be able to put this whole sorry affair behind them and get on with their lives

Old 02-08-2007, 01:40 AM

652 posts, read 2,804,518 times
Quote:

I too only heard of this on KABC and local televised news. None of the major television networks outside of the local news covered this story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies