Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 04:57 PM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

Have you heard about it? Have you received it...if you have, don't throw it away..watch it...a must see.

I just wanted to let you all know….about a week ago, I received a CD in the mail…it was called OBSESSION. I threw it away. Then, someone at work mentioned it…b/c they got one, then another, then another…until someone in my group received one in their local paper.....

I live in PA, I don’t know how I received mine in the mail…or who it was from.

I asked a co-worker if I could borrow it after he saw it and cautioned me to not deny it but watch it.

One of our security guards (The Head of Security) told me that they are going thru terrorist training right now and everything on this CD is exactly what they’ve been learning. It sparked an even higher interest.

Tonight I finally had the time....don't be like me, make time. It is what is happening and what is going on...

There is a direct correlation, between radical Islams and Hitler, and it is quit shocking…to learn what is really going on in the world. We need to know...knowledge is power.

It raises a lot of questions…questions of our Media, our government, etc.

Please, if you get the chance, watch this…it is an eye opener and I for one, am not afraid, to say, I believe it.

Creme

if you do watch it, please, I'd be interested to know what questions it raises in your mind?

For discussion...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 04:59 PM

145 posts, read 247,331 times
I think you're obsessed with this issue.

Old 09-18-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talibanic View Post
I think you're obsessed with this issue.

Have you watched this, have you any idea what it is about????

I believe you are extremely misinformed....I've read some of your posts...

Old 09-18-2008, 05:35 PM

145 posts, read 247,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Have you watched this, have you any idea what it is about????

I believe you are extremely misinformed....I've read some of your posts...

I betcha that had I agreed with you, you would claim to find me extremely informed and even good-looking.

Old 09-18-2008, 05:36 PM

3,454 posts, read 7,410,714 times
I had heard it was given out with a newspaper or something...we don't get the paper but, is it on youtube or something? There's another thread here somewhere about it--

Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 PM

p.s. here's a link to the other thread, where others have given their opinion on it.

Also, I looked at the trailer and have seen this movie before. It's been on youtube (it was in 10 parts at the time) for probably 6 months or so. This movie is partly why I feel the way I do about islam, quite frankly.

Old 09-18-2008, 05:56 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,232,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Have you heard about it? Have you received it...if you have, don't throw it away..watch it...a must see.
Cremebrulee, I'm glad you got to see this but I'm real sad you had discarded your original copy.

I did see this a couple of years ago, on the Internet, when it was free. It was stunning, as in incredibly informative. I recommend it to anyone who has half a mind to get themselves informed. It's full of factual info, some that crops up on the news from time to time. I've read other articles published on the Internet to validate info presented by the film. I'll search my links and post them later.

The part that particularly stands out for me is the topic of the Grand Mufti and the Nazi's prior to WWII and their conspiracy for the annihilation of the Jews. In Germany and Palestine.

Anyone who deliberately denies themselves the opportunity to view this documentary and consider the facts presented should identify themselves as such, because frankly, I wouldn't consider them capable of intelligent conversation.

View the trailer

Old 09-18-2008, 06:10 PM

p.s. it's still on youtube in 10 parts--

Old 09-18-2008, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talibanic View Post
I betcha that had I agreed with you, you would claim to find me extremely informed and even good-looking.
No I wouldn't have, there is more then meets the eyes and looks never impressed me.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 09-18-2008 at 06:39 PM..

Old 09-18-2008, 06:34 PM

[quote=WillysB;5326456]
Quote:
The part that particularly stands out for me is the topic of the Grand Mufti and the Nazi's prior to WWII and their conspiracy for the annihilation of the Jews. In Germany and Palestine.
Incredible, wasn't it...amazing how all things are linked....

Quote:
Anyone who deliberately denies themselves the opportunity to view this documentary and consider the facts presented should identify themselves as such, because frankly, I wouldn't consider them capable of intelligent conversation.
They said something in there I've been saying for years...political correctness will be our demise.

I tried to tell a story on another site, about friends of mine, who were of another race...we all grew up together, and the parents used to tell jokes...and I was so shocked, they insuinated that I made racists comments...it tore me to pieces when they said that....I cannot believe how incredibly touchy people are today...and yet so naive as to what is really going on.

People will say, ohhhh I don't want to watch it, things like that scare me....????? I just don't get it?????

We American's better wake up.

Now, my question is...why, doesn't our media splash this all over the news? And why is our government keeping it quiet? And why are we in other countries fighting terrorists, yet we don't close off our boarders, and to boot, they are here???????

I really thought after 911 it would be a rude awakening as to what we HAD to do....and yet, everyone ignored it? What in the heck is going on with people?

I mean, are we really that stupid?

Sorry, it is just beyond my comprehension...that after 911 we can forget it, move on and pretend like it never happened...???? Not to mention...learn from it?????

thanks
creme
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies