Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 01:42 PM

23,561 posts, read 17,232,713 times

Advertisements

Is not religious freedom still viable in the USA?

How about practicing Catholics who eat the body and blood of Jesus Christ and receive a plenary indulgence for saying prayers to redeem in pergatory for an early release to heaven? Can you say, trans substantiation?

My gosh, the repetative litany of saints and rosary are downright medatative. Wear a scapular to keep the devil from taking your soul.

A religion that has a job description for the "devil's advocate!

Has God ever talked to you?

You ever pray to a Holy Ghost?

gosh then there are the Muslims.......

Salem, MA boosts their economy each Halloween based on witch lore.

Doubt the person in the video is Sarah but even if it is she is protected by religious freedom. Should have been more concerned about the guy you elected president and who he associated with. What's in his heart?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 01:50 PM

795 posts, read 2,299,041 times
Talking if you are going through hell - keep on a trucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
[b]Sarah Palin prays for protection from witches
Been to Endor you have.

Endor (village), from the Hebrew Bible, a Canaanite village where the Witch of Endor lived.

Time to fall on a sword - as in do a Saul for us all.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:01 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I think your claim of not being a lftist is suspect if you belive they are objective.

They are wrong because it is not her.

But once again the left should continue this since it makes a lot of sense to vilify a private citizen while you are getting your clock cleaned politically.
You are clearly delusional. The video's authenticity is not the least bit in question.

You can play your "shoot the messenger" ad hominem games all day long, but it won't change the fact that you have hitched your wagon to a laughable bimbo.

The sad thing is that the mere fact that a woman so embarrassingly folksy and simple minded has reached a point where she has even the slightest chance of becoming President of the United States is testament to just how dumbed down Americans have become over the last couple of decades.

And just for the record, I'm not a lefty I'm a moderate and I did not vote for Obama so get that knee-jerk reaction out of your system before replying.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:08 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
The sad thing is that the mere fact that a woman so embarrassingly folksy and simple minded has reached a point where she has even the slightest chance of becoming President of the United States is testament to just how dumbed down Americans have become over the last couple of decades.
This is the scary, scary point.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:25 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,132,449 times
Quote:
But I didn't describe you as a leftisit, I describe your prose as a favorite of leftists. I am wholly unconcerned about your politics.
And you didn't do that either, actually.

Old 06-10-2010, 05:10 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
You are clearly delusional. The video's authenticity is not the least bit in question.

You can play your "shoot the messenger" ad hominem games all day long, but it won't change the fact that you have hitched your wagon to a laughable bimbo.

And just for the record, I'm not a lefty I'm a moderate and I did not vote for Obama so get that knee-jerk reaction out of your system before replying.

Speaking of delusional, who said I believe Palin is ready for office? Certainly not me. I simply do not like people picking on private citizens with faulty evidence of dubious provenance.

You again are under the deluison that I care a bit what your political orientation is, I do not.

Old 06-10-2010, 05:45 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Sarah Palin prays for protection from witches

In this video, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin participates in a ritual at her church to protect her from witches and supernatural powers.

YouTube - Sarah Palin Witchcraft

Could this woman be any more ridiculous? Wake up people.

Obama's church cast out the demonic whities!

Old 06-10-2010, 06:06 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Ah yes Newsweek and MSNBC the twin pillars of objective journalism.
OTOH, there is a thread started by a prolific RW poster using "Rolling Stone" as a source!

Old 06-10-2010, 06:44 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times
Quote:
Thanks for backing me up.

I guess that Palin apologists are left with no other option but to deny what's right in front of their own eyes since she just does one stupid thing after another.
I can't believe that these folks do not believe that it is Palin in the video.

I first saw this video on the Wasilla AOG site, soon after she became the VP nominee. It IS Sarah Barracuda.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:25 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Why is it that the RWs won't believe this video, but they'll believe any youtube vid that says that Obama was born in Kenya, with no substantiation whatsoever?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies