Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 10:10 PM

464 posts, read 1,360,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSouthDakota View Post
I know 1 of the guys they are accusing this of, its ignorant and its false, dressing in white tux's? give me a damn break! Will you people ever learn that everything the msm says its not true!? All this is, is a ploy to hype obongo and get him elected..
In the back of my mind I couldnt credit the story to be 100% true myself, even though it sounded RIDICULOUS... sometimes people just like to keep up a mess and get people all scary and angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSouthDakota View Post
And to the moron who says throw them in the black part of jail, well that makes you seem racist now don't it? thats insinuating that blacks are more violent and violent prone to whites now don't it? .
Yea that does sound pretty racists (and Im 3 races) and doesnt help a bit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post
I don't see a contradiction. Please cite the contrary issues.
well 1st you say...
Quote:
I have my fingers crossed that someone will do it....
and then you say...

Quote:
And the kids? Well, that really demonstrates that they were idiots.
So the kids are idiots for hating Obama enough to 'want' to do harm...yet its ok for you to want him dead anyway?

So when you're mad at your dog...you want to kill it, but your next door neighbor beat you to the punch and runs over it. So your neighbor is an idiot? Hell, you wanted your dog dead anyway!

You're telling me you'd be ok with that?

Old 10-28-2008, 10:25 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,425,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbaneAspects View Post
well 1st you say...

and then you say...

So the kids are idiots for hating Obama enough to 'want' to do harm...yet its ok for you to want him dead anyway?

So when you're mad at your dog...you want to kill it, but your next door neighbor beat you to the punch and runs over it. So your neighbor is an idiot? Hell, you wanted your dog dead anyway!

You're telling me you'd be ok with that?
That's not a contradiction.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
That's not a contradiction.
you bet your ass it is...what is it then?

Old 10-28-2008, 10:50 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,524,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Where were you on 9/11? I dont know how many of you forget when President Bush stood with the fire fighter on that truck in New York, and promised to get those bastards and a Unified Scream was heard.. GET THEM BASTARDS! By the American People. And Bush did.. and were safer for it.
What alternative reality do you live in. Osama Been Forgotten is still a free man, he was never the target, just the excuse to invade Iraq. And yes, I have never forgotten that the bastard was lying when he said that.

(You are aware that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, I hope )

Old 10-28-2008, 11:01 PM

3,150 posts, read 8,715,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraik View Post
...when in fact they are just being willingly ignorant of the situation, with the mentality that if you ignore it, then no one will think about it.
Quote:
what else does your fake crystal ball tell you?
Thank You! I knew I was not wrong on my conclusions! Have no fear Dr. Ignorance, the neo-nazi skinheads are reasonable folk... you could simply talk them out of their numerous assassination plots if you tried hard enough. After all they're people too, right?

Old 10-29-2008, 07:06 AM

271 posts, read 583,054 times
Good lord 3 races? how does that work? i have seen people of 2 but 3 wow....odd

Quote:
In the back of my mind I couldnt credit the story to be 100% true myself, even though it sounded RIDICULOUS... sometimes people just like to keep up a mess and get people all scary and angry.

Yea that does sound pretty racists (and Im 3 races) and doesnt help a bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies