Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 04:22 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times

Advertisements

The passage of Prop 8 in California banning same-sex marriage is bringing out very intense feelings on both sides. I just wanted to share some of the anti-gay feelings that are being expressed by people in California.

I really had no idea that the level of hatred for gays was still so intense in this country.

Here we go:

**** need to realize they dont deserve to get married and never will (LA)

Reply to: pers-915716829@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-12, 12:14AM PST

All you **** need to realize that marriage is between a man and a woman. Thats the way its always been and it should be sacred. If you want to get married make up another word for it or some **** but leave "marriage" alone.

Your not a "group" of people who have had your right taken away - asians, blacks, females are people who have had there rights taken away because THEY HAD NO OTHER CHOICE to change themselves.

You have a choice to **** the opposite sex or the same sex. Even if you beleive the bull**** that your "born" gay, therees been studies done that people are predespositioned to be "felons" as well. Whats next? Them marching so they can vote or buy guns?

You guys are ****in creepy and mostly effeminate, thats why most of you do drugs to get away from your ****in miserable lives. And dont go preaching that your "the new *****", only reason your getting away with this **** is because most people are too ***** nowadays. Man, i wish this was the 60's and 70's, hell even the 80's, I would love beating the **** out of you *****s for walking down the street holding hands and watch people around me to join in.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:23 AM

Gays are single-handedly destroying the earth!!!

Reply to: pers-915734200@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-12, 1:35AM PST

They are, it's true! They're ruining EVERYTHING!!! Marriage, families, the environment, and now they're causing traffic jams? I mean this has got to stop. God is getting very angry and He will not stand for this much longer. Homos are not natural and anyone who says they are is a HOMO HIMSELF. I mean come on--the whole idea of man with man is just ridiculous. Why don't you homos just man up and get yourselves a woman. It ain't gonna kill you but being gay will! And while you're at it stay away from animals! I know how you sickos are. You just keep on pushin' the envelope further and further. This has to stop--we need to rise up and fight back.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:25 AM

Radical Gay Group takes over church in Michigan (the video)

Reply to: pers-915699517@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-11, 10:35PM PST

This is what we're up against. I agree with "eye for an eye" - time to bash these ****ers into submission.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:26 AM

RE Why should gays stop protesting?? - (Home with wife&kids!)

Reply to: pers-915694310@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-11, 10:24PM PST

WHAT A STUPID ASSED QUESTION!!!!

HERE'S YOUR ANSWER

All that your silly protests are accomplishing is:

1) Providing us normal folks with some real amusement!!!

2) Making the normal majority view you as a bunch of asinine freaks who need to be controlled.

3) Ensuring that for many years to come the normal majority will continue to vote down ALL gay friendly laws, and feel very justified in doing so.

Face it homos, you're just working yourselves into a BIG HISSY fit for no good reason. You can't keep these protests going much longer.....so get over it!

Now back to the closet with your nasty lifestyle!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lance R.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:27 AM

YES on Prop 8 people UNITE. DO NOT DONATE your MONEY to gay causes!! (YES on 8)

Reply to: pers-915692002@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-11, 10:19PM PST

YES on Prop 8 people UNITE!!!

Show the gays where you stand!! Gay people only TAKE from society, and GIVE NOTHING BACK.

Do not donate your hard earned money to any church, charity, or cause that supports a cure for AIDS, gay rights, or gay education. It is YOUR MONEY, and it is YOUR RIGHT to direct where YOUR DONATIONS go!!

If you donate to the United Way, direct your donation to Education, or Income, NOT Health.

If you donate to the Red Cross, direct your donations to "Services to the Armed Forces".

If your church supports a cure for aids, or gay rights, donate your hard earned money elsewhere!!

Straight people stand up and be counted. Don't let a few radical gays push you around, and spread their filth to our children, and society.

Spread this message!!

Old 11-12-2008, 04:30 AM

once you go gay you never go back

Reply to: pers-915643596@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-11, 9:01PM PST

once someone calls you gay your life as a straight man is over there is no regaining your reputation and no forgiveness. you might as well give up trying to be seen as straight, it will never work. or you can do what god says and marry a fatty or old lady since gays cant get a good looking chicks.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:31 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,479,243 times
Not going to cut yourself on any of these knives...

Old 11-12-2008, 04:31 AM

***** march (*****baitville)

Reply to: pers-915615920@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-11, 8:27PM PST

march your *** ass to the aids clinic.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:35 AM

oh, you silly gays

Reply to: pers-915491116@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-11, 6:23PM PST

WOW. Gays are born that way? They don't choose to be gay? Really, so you buy a lot of bull**** don't you? Let's see... Under the assumption you are correct: When one guy looks at another guy and is attracted to him... He cannot 'help' himself ? Well then smarty pants, we better lock those gays away since my or your ass could be next. That would make them sort of a "pre-meditated" rapist of sorts. No choice in the matter and all. Thanks ever so much for helping my arguement along.
Seriously, that gay arguement is so full of **** it's rediculous... Of course you choose homosexuality. It may be fair to say you are not attracted to the opposite sex. It may be fair to say you would never have relations with the opposite sex... But, when it comes time to stick your dick in another guy, you have a choice. Otherwise your point of view quickly becomes that of a inherent chemical or "wiring" problem. Much like an addict or social miscreant.
If you say gays are wired differently... That is fine maybe they are. They don't have to act on it though. Hell, pedophiles are 'wired' differently and, when they act on it they go to jail. That stops a lot of pedophiles.
Yes it sucks that you "can't" feel differently about the opposite sex. And, you will never know true love... I feel for ya, I truly do. Why dont' we stop spending money on stupid **** and,... Wait, with 70 million I can invent a pill to supress your urges. Then you can become a breeding member of society.
My point is this:
You cannot choose your race.
You can however, choose who you ****!

Old 11-12-2008, 04:36 AM

2,482 posts, read 8,733,641 times
How charming that the cowards hide themselves behind the curtain of craigslist. Prop8 groups unite? It'd be more impressive if they could be so unified to fight for universal healthcare or the broken social security system. Do they do so? No, because all they do is follow sensationalism and a cause where they don't have to actually explain their stance. Its much easier to support a cause that's 'just because' rather than actually doing some work to fix the real issues in the states. Typical of the prepubescent American mindset. Typical of people who really make no significant contribution to society. How I wish they'd stop taking up my air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies