Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What angers, repels, or disgusts you regarding homosexuals and homosexuality?
Two men having anal sex is filthy, abnormal, shameful, and against God. 5 83.33%
Two men loving and caring for each other in a partnership without anal sex is just way too strange for society. 0 0%
All men should seek to marry and have sex with one woman for the rest of their lives. 0 0%
Gay men appear to be too sexual, effeminate, hyper masuline, and superficial. 1 16.67%
It is hard to trust that gays know anything about real relationships thefore they are revolting. 0 0%
If gays did not have anal sex with each other then I wouldn't have much of a prejudice or problem with them. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 05:19 AM

1,273 posts, read 4,420,131 times

Advertisements

They are born complainers and think that everyone else should change their lives and their country for their needs. They try to compare themselves to African-Americans, Hispanics, and Jews in the 50's and 60's, but they were not born that way. Homosexuality is an action. In my church, the LDS church, their are members with homosexual tendencies that lead normal traditional lives or remain happy and celibate. They should try and date an understanding Mormon woman. No person can ever be turned off to opposite sex sex and if they are they can be celibate or learn to adapt.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:19 AM

613 posts, read 1,270,531 times
their public affection disgusts me. The way they act disturbs me. I mean if they like men why are they attracted to other men who act feminen. Or is it just the parts they like.....yea disgusting. Also it wouldn't be so bad if when they come out of the closet they would stay inside the house. If they wouldn't make a big deal about it to go out of their way to make everyone in shouting distance aware of their sexuality then I wouldn't need to try and tolerate them.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:23 AM

1,273 posts, read 4,420,131 times
Yeah people like Rachel Maddow and Rosie O'Donnell who wear homosexuality on their sleeve are really irritating.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:44 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
This topic reminds me of a Yahoo Group I know about. It's about homo inferiority. Here's the description:

"This group is where the Natural Order of homo inferiority to straight men can be freely expressed. We leave forced political correctness behind. This is where Men can let off steam and be open about their feelings about homos, and where homos learn their place, being ALWAYS polite and obedient to their superiors."

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/homo_reality3/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies