Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 08:14 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,851,443 times

Advertisements

Except that it would necessitate filling an OP with nothing but links to their constant flip flopping and general gas bagging I'd provide the links. But anyone who has ever read (critically) or listened to these two knows that they change opinions more often than they change underwear.

Lately though Morris has been on his "Hillary will spend her time as Sec/State undermining Obama" rant. This was after talking about what a great choice she was.

And Lowry hasn't written or said anything that makes much sense since "the wink" caused him to drop a load in his drawers. Today he's off on a tirade about how bad "green energy" will be for America, including the higher costs necessitated by going green. Of course to make his argument work he has to ignore the subsidies going to oil and coal as well as the fact that 100 plus years of usage has worked to the improvement of the efficiencies of both.

Of course ignoring that whichever nation has controlled the technology of the prevailing power source has been the world power during the ascendency and predominance of that source.

On a side note how come conservatives despise Clinton for getting a bj from a consenting (although delusional) adult but love Morris for getting deviant sex from a hooker. And they ridicule Matthews for saying that the inspirational Obama gave him a "tingle up his leg" but utter not a peep about Lowry cr***ing his jeans when he deduced that Palins "wink" was meant just for him instead of the rest of the 40 million Republican deviates watching that freak show?

golfgod
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2008, 08:50 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,026,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
Except that it would necessitate filling an OP with nothing but links to their constant flip flopping and general gas bagging I'd provide the links. But anyone who has ever read (critically) or listened to these two knows that they change opinions more often than they change underwear.

Lately though Morris has been on his "Hillary will spend her time as Sec/State undermining Obama" rant. This was after talking about what a great choice she was.

And Lowry hasn't written or said anything that makes much sense since "the wink" caused him to drop a load in his drawers. Today he's off on a tirade about how bad "green energy" will be for America, including the higher costs necessitated by going green. Of course to make his argument work he has to ignore the subsidies going to oil and coal as well as the fact that 100 plus years of usage has worked to the improvement of the efficiencies of both.

Of course ignoring that whichever nation has controlled the technology of the prevailing power source has been the world power during the ascendency and predominance of that source.

On a side note how come conservatives despise Clinton for getting a bj from a consenting (although delusional) adult but love Morris for getting deviant sex from a hooker. And they ridicule Matthews for saying that the inspirational Obama gave him a "tingle up his leg" but utter not a peep about Lowry cr***ing his jeans when he deduced that Palins "wink" was meant just for him instead of the rest of the 40 million Republican deviates watching that freak show?

golfgod
May I ask why you seek out commentary by people that get under your skin? I can't stand Katie Couric (even when she was on that morning show) so I have never seen her news show and I never will. I don't even know who does the regular evening news on MSNBC because I kissed off that station about a year ago. I would never dream of seeking out Couric's or Olbermann's (for example) opinions on anything and don't even know if they have websites. I think The View women (ALL of them, liberal and conservative) sound like feeding time at the chicken coop. Unfortunately, shows I do watch insist on showing clips of that show, which is when I start to channel surf.

Every TV channel except Fox News is liberal. There are a bazillion liberal websites and newspapers. You have so many choices. Why torture yourself?

Old 12-06-2008, 10:47 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,885,783 times
Dick Morris is great, I love to watch him interviewed. He is extremely intelligent and has seen and done it all when it comes to politics. Having worked closely with the crooked Clinton's for so long, he has them pegged to a T..!
He was a Democrat long enough to see it was time to change parties... Very smart man...

Old 12-06-2008, 11:46 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times
golfgod, you're going to give yourself a heart attack. Switch to decaf, turn off the computer once in a while, watch less TV - do whatever it takes. Your blood pressure must be off the chart, and for what? Nothing.

I worry for you, my friend.

Old 12-06-2008, 12:09 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,612,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
May I ask why you seek out commentary by people that get under your skin? I can't stand Katie Couric (even when she was on that morning show) so I have never seen her news show and I never will. I don't even know who does the regular evening news on MSNBC because I kissed off that station about a year ago. I would never dream of seeking out Couric's or Olbermann's (for example) opinions on anything and don't even know if they have websites. I think The View women (ALL of them, liberal and conservative) sound like feeding time at the chicken coop. Unfortunately, shows I do watch insist on showing clips of that show, which is when I start to channel surf.

Every TV channel except Fox News is liberal. There are a bazillion liberal websites and newspapers. You have so many choices. Why torture yourself?
You clearly point out your disregard for the entire television world by only watching FOX that's like only watching the cartoon channels because movies stars are all "liberal." You must live an exciting life!

But the point of this thread is how Republicans are running in all different directions trying to figure out "what happened" duh!

Old 12-06-2008, 01:06 PM

472 posts, read 872,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Having worked closely with the crooked Clinton's for so long, he has them pegged to a T..!
Well since he advised the 'crooked Clintons' doesn't it make the fair case that he's crooked as well!

As Jon Stewart once said: " "In Dick Morris' defense, he is a lying sack of sh*t."

A lying sack of sh*t. that cheats on his wife with prosititutes.

Fine judgement you have holding him in high regard.

Old 12-06-2008, 02:01 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,342,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post

golfgod
Dick Morris doesnt annoy me at all but he is the ultimate Mon am quater back. He is wrong half the time when he makes a prediction.

I never understood his appeal as his predictions are no better than the average guy on the street .

Old 12-06-2008, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

------------------
"Every TV channel except Fox News is liberal'

True with MSNBC being left of left

Old 12-06-2008, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Dick Morris is great, I love to watch him interviewed. He is extremely intelligent and has seen and done it all when it comes to politics. Having worked closely with the crooked Clinton's for so long, he has them pegged to a T..!
He was a Democrat long enough to see it was time to change parties... Very smart man...

You might like his personality ,etc but come on he is wrong 1/2 the time as far as his political predictions go

Old 12-06-2008, 02:17 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times
Dick Morris is like watching the old nixon five talk about thier dirty deeds;except he is talking about the Clintons which he was part of their deeds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies