Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 01:36 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,453,425 times

Advertisements

I cannot even begin to describe my contempt for him. I knew he was no good before I even knew why. I just had no idea how much he would thoroughly drive this country into the ground. Of course, he did this with every business he ever owned, so why wouldn't he do the same with our country?

Rumor has it he's back to drinking. I am not at all surprised. Just what we need. An alcoholic president with a sociopathic personality bent on destroying MY country. And he still has another 6 weeks to ruin more.

533.000 jobs lost in November. Two wars. A deficit that is staggering. A ruined reputation and now a country known as a nation who engages in torture and extraordinary renditions. I curse every person who voted this idiot into office. And I really have contempt for anyone who would still continue to support him.

And I'd be REALLY surprised if anyone is either A) stupid enough to do so and admit it here or B) just plain mean spirited and will actually admit that here. Those are your choices if you still support this "I can't say what I'd really like to here." It's come down to that.

And I guess this is really a vent and rant, because I am now forced to stay in some crap job because of those who voted in this moron and his.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2008, 01:38 PM

1,591 posts, read 3,553,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
I cannot even begin to describe my contempt for him. I knew he was no good before I even knew why. I just had no idea how much he would thoroughly drive this country into the ground. Of course, he did this with every business he ever owned, so why wouldn't he do the same with our country?

Rumor has it he's back to drinking. I am not at all surprised. Just what we need. An alcoholic president with a sociopathic personality bent on destroying MY country.

533.000 jobs lost in November. Two wars. A deficit that is staggering. A ruined reputation and now a country known as a nation who engages in torture and extraordinary renditions. I curse every person who voted this idiot into office. And I really have contempt for anyone who would still continue to support him.

And I'd be REALLY surprised if anyone is either A) stupid enough to do so and admit it here or B) just plain mean spirited and will actually admit that here. Those are your choices if you still support this "I can't say what I'd really like to here." It's come down to that.

And I guess this is really a vent and rant, because I am now forced to stay in some crap job because of those who voted in this moron and his.

Classic liberal blaming one person for the world's problems

Old 12-06-2008, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavetoSay View Post
No, I am blaming YOU (obviously you are a supporter for whom I hold great contempt), HIM, and his administration, along with all the other idiots who voted for him. Hardly ONE person!

Old 12-06-2008, 01:43 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,613,990 times
Well, give credit where credit is due. Bush certainly tried his best to run the country into the ground. And he put together an administration that was equally dedicated to the task. But the republic proved too stubborn, and insisted on surviving. I'm sure he'll consider that one of his biggest disappointments.

Old 12-06-2008, 01:44 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,273,270 times
Bush has / had nothing to do with the Original Poster being in, or staying in, a "crap job" - not one thing

Old 12-06-2008, 01:46 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HavetoSay View Post
It's the way you praise or blame a director for the end result of a film. Lots of people involved but he's...The Decider.

And GWB did take his orders from the studio, like a good hack

Old 12-06-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Well, give credit where credit is due. Bush certainly tried his best to run the country into the ground. And he put together an administration that was equally dedicated to the task. But the republic proved too stubborn, and insisted on surviving. I'm sure he'll consider that one of his biggest disappointments.
Ha, this is true. He couldn't completely destroy us, but he still has time. I swear to God, these people were hell bent on destroying this country. Thank GOD the truth prevailed.

Of course, tell it to all the people in foreclosure now. Tell it to all the people who have lost their jobs.

Hey, at least he wasn't successful in bringing back the Sedition Act, although he would have loved to. He probably would have loved to expand the definition of "enemy combatant" and make good on that contract Halliburton was given to upgrade detention centers for "dissidents" like me. Of course, forget the FACT this country was FOUNDED on dissension.

And thank God he didn't get his wish to be dictator. However, there are still six weeks...

Old 12-06-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Bush has / had nothing to do with the Original Poster being in, or staying in, a "crap job" - not one thing
Pfft, the OP sees the writing on the wall. This country is in the state it's in because of him and his and people just like YOU! I am not about to join the ranks of the unemployed. This country is still on its way down and only going to get worse. It's like a train wreck that it very hard to stop. Barack has his hands full and it'll be a helluva job to get this locomotive to STOP. Give it up Greatday. You are part of what's brought this country down.

Old 12-06-2008, 01:51 PM

1,591 posts, read 3,553,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
no, i am blaming you (obviously you are a supporter for whom i hold great contempt), him, and his administration, along with all the other idiots who voted for him. Hardly one person!
yaaaawwwwnnnnn

Old 12-06-2008, 01:52 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,481,105 times
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/010ef921d26ec8431aa366ac889c0fe95g.jpg (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies