Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 02:19 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Oh, please! Let's not start rumors. I really don't understand why the left hates this man so much. What they have been doing to him for eight years is far worse than the criticism and jokes about Clinton during his term, and he deserved most of what he got!

But, If you don't like Bush, wait till Obama gets in there and starts screwing with the economy and everything else.

We're already feeling the effects, as companies, fearful of what's to come, have been laying off and planning for downsizing for the last month. It's going to continue, as they "dig in" and try to protect there business from excessive taxation and regulation.

This is going to be a very rough ride, and it will last for at least the first two years of Obama's term. Then, if we are lucky, and people are disenchanted enough with the Obama/Messiah mystique, they will return to the conservative roots of this country's founding. But a lot of damage will have been done that will take years to undo.
Sorry, but Bush & his administration deserve every bit of ridicule that's been laid on them. As for Clinton? What did he deserve? Oh, that's right, he had an affair....that has nothing to do w/running a country by the way!!! Anyway, as for the OP, I have no idea if Bush is an alcoholic or not or a drug user. What matters to me is what he did to this country & our relations w/other countries & I think we can all agree, it wasn't good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 08:06 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,443,995 times
Wink Has George Bush been drinking?

Ya think?

Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,003,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
I think yes. Ok, so a person can say he only has six weeks left on the job so let him get drunk. But when I think of all we've put up with, you'd think he could wait to get back to Crawford before pouring a stiff one...

Bush Drinking Again? Downs "Pisco Sour" In Peru
the texture of his skin and his wrinkles on his face resemble those of an alcoholic. many years went by before betty ford publicly declared herself to be an alcoholic, fooling most while she was the first lady. maybe george w will come out later with his alcoholic illness and maybe redeem his failed presidency a bit.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:31 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,451,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
the texture of his skin and his wrinkles on his face resemble those of an alcoholic. many years went by before betty ford publicly declared herself to be an alcoholic, fooling most while she was the first lady. maybe george w will come out later with his alcoholic illness and maybe redeem his failed presidency a bit.
Or maybe we should make it a policy to hire only mentally healthy presidents?

Old 12-09-2008, 08:32 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,942,213 times
If you all want to know , for sure , just ask the Chancellor of Germany. She has had her fill of Bush , in more ways than one..remember , you heard it here first.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:41 AM

659 posts, read 1,374,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
If you all want to know , for sure , just ask the Chancellor of Germany. She has had her fill of Bush , in more ways than one..remember , you heard it here first.
I can't bear it, tell me more, even a PM.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:04 AM

8,733 posts, read 15,942,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by famenity View Post
I can't bear it, tell me more, even a PM.
All I can say , at this time , is , there has been an ongoing affair . As to degrees , check out all the blogs , and , read between the lines. The first lady is pissed. I can not say more , as I am not prepared to back up , with facts and quotes, and to make specific statements would be violating a trust from my sources. Stay tuned , until after the transition of power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies