Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2008, 06:19 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,212,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
Obama born out of wedlock, a coke user as well. HERO.

Palin's daughter's boyfriend's mother involved with meth(possibly)=liberal scorning and fantasy fabrications of gutter gossip material.

All in a day's work for the looney left.
I don't think Palin, her family (including Bristol), and probably Levi were aware of the situation or were involved in it. I think this is the case of a meth dealer/user who happens to be related to them. I mean, you just have to look at the ladies face to know she's on meth. Meth users just have a certain look that ravages their face after even small amounts of use and she has the look. I'm just hoping she doesn't get special treatment because of her "in" with the governor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 06:20 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,441,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Thanks - it's a labyrinth in there.

Check out the comments, particularly the second and third ones. Looks like even some Faux News devotees have become wise to the Palins.

Levi Johnston's Mother Arrested on Drug Charges - FOXNews.com Transition Tracker

Old 12-19-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
bammers' ma got married feb 2, 1961. bammers was born aug. 4, 1961. do the math.

are you saying that out of wedlock impregnation is an obama family tradition as well?
But Obama doesn't support abstinence only sex-ed and Palin does.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:22 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Obama wasn't responsible for being born out of wedlock. Palin conceived a child out of wedlock and raised a daughter who conceived/birthed out of wedlock. Those facts reflect on Palin. Her value system and her parenting.
so: democrat born out of wedlock=good, republican born out of wedlock=bad?

Quote:
Surely if Palin were black and poor you'd be all over Palin's parenting skills ..complaining about how their "culture" promotes this. ...but they're white elites..so it's just kids will be kids to you....LOL
surely, but not surprisingly, you'd be wrong.

Quote:
Obama on the other hand, concieved no kids out of wedlock.
and you know this - how?

Old 12-19-2008, 06:26 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,993,992 times
Quote:
so: democrat born out of wedlock=good, republican born out of wedlock=bad?

surely, but not surprisingly, you'd be wrong.

and you know this - how?

Where has anybody on this thread said it reflected badly "on the child" to be born or concieved out of wedlock????.....Nowhere!

We are talking about the ""actions"" of adults and their adult offspring.

And now you imply that that Obama has concieved out of wedlock!! Why? because he's black??

Old 12-19-2008, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
so?

Old 12-19-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Where has anybody on this thread said it reflected badly "on the child" to be born or concieved out of wedlock????.....Nowhere!
nor did i claim anyone did

Quote:
We are talking about the actions of adults and their adult offspring.
bristol palin was not not an adult when her kid was conceived, and i see a great deal of talk about that, so you are incorrect.

Quote:
And now you imply that that Obama has concieved out of wedlock!!
i do? where?

Quote:
Why? because he's black??
oh good lord. please stop with the racism-shrieking.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:38 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,993,992 times
Oh sure you didn't claim that??? You just said it.

democrat born out of wedlock=good, republican born out of wedlock=bad?

And 16 or 17 is sure good enough to be tried as an adult when a black is accused of a crime but when it's a white teenager....they're just children for god sakes!

And then you deny implying Obama has something to prove about not conceiving out of wedlock...

Your words..... when I said he did not conceive out of wedlock......""and you know this - how?""

The fact of the matter is Obama stopped the cycle of single parenting by making responsible choices. Palin and her adult offspring can't manage to do this.

I'm sure it's killing you a black is making your party's leaders look like trailer trash.

Last edited by padcrasher; 12-19-2008 at 06:46 PM..

Old 12-19-2008, 06:42 PM

Quote:
so?
So I'm not implying that it's bad to be born out of wedlock or even to have been pregnant during the wedding. What I originally said was that it is ironic that Palin completely opposes anything but abstinence only sex-ed when both she and her daughter got knocked up out of wedlock. That's all I'm saying. And to me, that sort of irony is amusing. I'm not laughing at them...well, maybe a little.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:07 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,920,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
Please cite your source (oh, and it can't be, 'somebody told me'). This is the first time I have ever read or heard that he doesn't support abstinence. And, your posting it doesn't make it true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies