Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 08:41 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Pitiful.

You guys, not Bush...

C'mon, it's a Presidential portrait. You guys just look for ANY reason to be whining jerks.
A NeoCON calling normal Americans "whining jerks" is really funny.Perhaps you would be happier in a commie country where the dissenting voices are totally silent.You guys ALMOST got that done here,but the change is coming around again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2008, 09:08 AM

23,870 posts, read 24,096,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
A NeoCON calling normal Americans "whining jerks" is really funny.Perhaps you would be happier in a commie country where the dissenting voices are totally silent.You guys ALMOST got that done here,but the change is coming around again.
I'm a neocon? Not just any neocon, but a bright red, bold, italicized neocon even? Wow.

By the way, those who are posting on this thread and complaining about that portrait are not "normal Americans." You can think they are, but they're not. They are flaming liberals; far left loons; whiny wackjobs. "Normal Americans" are much more politically centered, and don't scream nonsense about "looking for his own..." when discussing the President of the United States - whether or not they agree with or support him. "Normal Americans" have respect for the office, even if they don't have any for the man occupying it.

You, and others like you that disrespect the office of the President on the basis of their disdain for its occupant are anything but "normal Americans." You are the problem with this country, and the reason it's as politically divided as it is.

The left preaches tolerance and unity. When are they going to start practicing it?

Old 12-20-2008, 09:08 AM

4,173 posts, read 6,685,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
How is he supposed to pose?
The way I feel, a more appropriate pose would be him sitting with a smirk on his face while showing us the middle finger.

Old 12-20-2008, 09:37 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,221 times
Quote:
I'm a neocon? Not just any neocon, but a bright red, bold, italicized neocon even? Wow.

By the way, those who are posting on this thread and complaining about that portrait are not "normal Americans." You can think they are, but they're not. They are flaming liberals; far left loons; whiny wackjobs. "Normal Americans" are much more politically centered, and don't scream nonsense about "looking for his own..." when discussing the President of the United States - whether or not they agree with or support him. "Normal Americans" have respect for the office, even if they don't have any for the man occupying it.

You, and others like you that disrespect the office of the President on the basis of their disdain for its occupant are anything but "normal Americans." You are the problem with this country, and the reason it's as politically divided as it is.

The left preaches tolerance and unity. When are they going to start practicing it?
You need to "edumacate"(as your hero Bush would say) yourself.The overwhelming majority of our country is populated with middle of the road people from both parties.NeoCONS like yourself who holler the loudest are under the illusion(delussion?) that YOU are the majority and left wing libs think THEY are the majority.Not so. You should at least check a few things out prior to posting so your "opinions" will be taken a bit more seriously, otherwise ALL of us one at a time will eventually put you on our iggy list and then you can talk to yourself while the rest of us enjoy good company and peace and quiet.

Bush: Job Ratings

the MAJORITY doesn't like the idiot child.The MAJORITY decides what is NORMAL.THEY are the "decider", NOT the village idiots.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:15 AM

2,600 posts, read 2,323,806 times
Looks like us demmies are not the only one's who have been called jerks.
Palin calls attacks 'cruel' and 'cowardly' - CNN.com
I'm so happy my man won!
Quote:
Pitiful.

You guys, not Bush...

C'mon, it's a Presidential portrait. You guys just look for ANY reason to be whining jerks.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:24 AM

23,870 posts, read 24,096,161 times
Quote:
your hero Bush
Um, where'd you get that idea? This is the problem with folks like you - by disagreeing with you, I get classified as a Bush worshiper and a neocon. Your assumptions and blind hatred make it awfully difficult to have any form of rational discussion. Tone it down a bit - you might learn a thing or two.

By the way - I never voted for Bush. Surprised? If you were a bit more open minded, you wouldn't be.

Quote:
The overwhelming majority of our country is populated with middle of the road people from both parties.
Gee... That sounds familiar... Oh, that's right:
Quote:
"Normal Americans" are much more politically centered
Quote:
NeoCONS like yourself who holler the loudest are under the illusion(delussion?) that YOU are the majority
I think I was pretty clear who I think the majority is. I also happen to belong to it. You do not. You think you do, but you don't.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:27 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,720,063 times
Quote:

It appears as if he's still looking for his own ass.
Maybe it's in the portrait of President Cheney.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:31 AM

37,186 posts, read 19,179,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Maybe it's in the portrait of President Cheney.
Is THAT what that is on Cheney's right hand?

Doggone. I shoulda guessed.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:36 AM

4,655 posts, read 5,066,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
President, first lady unveil official paintings at National Portrait Gallery.

WASHINGTON - President George W. Bush's two terms in office have been marked by wars, a global financial crisis, and a steady stream of political opposition. But his official portrait, unveiled Friday at the National Portrait Gallery, shows him at ease and smiling, seemingly unfazed by eight years of tumult.

Portrait shows Bush relaxed and smiling - White House transition- msnbc.com

And I can produce a youtube video of Joe "Gaffe" Biden singing while drunk. What does that prove?

Old 12-20-2008, 10:58 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,720,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Is THAT what that is on Cheney's right hand?

Doggone. I shoulda guessed.
Cheney's left hand, it IS Wonderboy's ass, you know!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies