Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 05:13 AM

553 posts, read 837,200 times

Advertisements

Now I get the change... He promised one thing.. then changed his mind!

YouTube - Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2009, 05:18 AM

1,653 posts, read 4,298,275 times
Oh I can't wait to hear how his "fans" defend this one! They will probably say Obama tried to have it online for the people to read but Bush hacked their computers! LOL

Old 02-18-2009, 05:21 AM

The devotees will find a way to ignore or deflect this.. Even when confronted with concrete proof, they cannot face the prospect that they have invested all of this hope and trust in a fraud.

New Boss... Same as the old Boss.....

Old 02-18-2009, 05:23 AM

1,653 posts, read 4,298,275 times
Well, they usually deflect it by saying " Where are the WMD"? or " Do you know how much Bush spent on the war"? You know, something brilliant.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:32 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,437,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeader View Post
Now I get the change... He promised one thing.. then changed his mind!

YouTube - Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"
Wow, what a surprise LOL. This is just the beginning for his sheep followers.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:35 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeader View Post
New Boss... Same as the old Boss.....
Sadly, this appears to be true. I was actually hoping for the change that he spoke of.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:47 AM

438 posts, read 832,116 times
Yeah.. he is pathetic. Just another example of telling people what they want to hear to get elected. Glad I did not vote for this liar.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:53 AM

It's going to get worse.. he is telling people what they think they want to hear.. Getting people addicted to the Big Government/Welfare State opiates ... all with the goal not of helping people but of securing power for him and his ilk....

Most of the masses who were so energized and involved during the American Idol of Presidential campaigns are no longer paying attention... They won't tune in again until the McPresident Happy Meal marketing campaign commences in 2012, at that point they will fall for the deflection of responsibility and style over substance marketing....

Old 02-18-2009, 06:02 AM

1,902 posts, read 2,468,632 times
Barry is not lying, he is just too inexperienced to know how Washington works.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
Barry is not lying, he is just too inexperienced to know how Washington works.

He knows how Washington works... You don't ascend to the highest political position in the country with ZERO accomplishments if you don't...

I'm not sure if you're making a joke or if you are really trying to let him slide on this deceit... If you watched that video and then actually tried to play HIS DIRECT COMMENTS off as anything other than a lie, you sir are a dishonest an insincere person and have destroyed any credibility you may have had...

lie

1   /laɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [lahy] Show IPA Pronunciation
noun, verb, lied, ly⋅ing. –noun 1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. 2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one. 3. an inaccurate or false statement. 4. the charge or accusation of lying: He flung the lie back at his accusers. –verb (used without object) 5. to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive. 6. to express what is false; convey a false impression. –verb (used with object) 7. to bring about or affect by lying (often used reflexively): to lie oneself out of a difficulty; accustomed to lying his way out of difficulties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies