Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did YOU know about the 35 terrorist camps in our backyards?
Yes, recently heard of them. 2 11.76%
No, I've never heard of them. 9 52.94%
I don't believe they exist. 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 01:31 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,202,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feddup1 View Post
My $20.oo is in the 'Spendulous' plan..........I'm an American vet, I've these sh*theads firsthand, I know what their all about, what they've done and their potential for more.
Wait...are you saying you've seen these camps? The NSA would like a word with you...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 03:11 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Where is the evidence?

Old 02-22-2009, 07:35 PM

773 posts, read 1,215,434 times
Here from PBS and Bill Moyer who yes would like a donation, but will put it to better use than this christian network.
Bill Moyers Journal . Brief History of al Qaeda | PBS
The video is a great breakdown on the roots of Al-qaeda and has such hidden discoveries as
1) Al-qaeda have never been based in the U.S, even its franchises.
2) has never had more than 300 members at his height.

The closest any originating member of Al-qaeda has been to the U.S, was the Pakistani airport in Karachi, headed for Houston, back in 1979 but their envoy had a change of plan, family emergency it was claimed. Of course this was when the CIA were supporting the Mujahideen.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:55 PM

841 posts, read 2,261,252 times
i didn't know and i really don't care

Old 03-16-2009, 06:18 PM

1 posts, read 1,409 times
Default Interesting

I wonder why I can find a lot of pages about the existence of these 35 camps but, the only way to find out where they are located is to buy this video tape. Are they more interested in making profit than passing along what they view as critical information.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:07 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obster View Post
I wonder why I can find a lot of pages about the existence of these 35 camps but, the only way to find out where they are located is to buy this video tape. Are they more interested in making profit than passing along what they view as critical information.

I found video proof of these training camps!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1UYquKlfT0

Last edited by Swampmonster; 03-16-2009 at 07:22 PM..

Old 04-26-2009, 08:25 AM

1 posts, read 1,346 times

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsVgqaVoPN0]YouTube - Jamaat ul-Fuqra on WSB-TV[/url]
[url=http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1843711/posts]Jamaat ul-Fuqra, has more than 35 suspected communes, and more than 3000 members in US[/url]
[url=http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/terroristoutfits/jamaat-ul-fuqra.htm]Jamaat-ul-Fuqra, Terrorist Group of Paksitan[/url]
[url=http://www.ago.state.co.us/pr/121001_link.cfm.html]Colorado Department of Law | Attorney General John W. Suthers[/url]
[URL]http://www.kaspublicity.com/media/pdf/CAN_FuqraAttacks.pdf[/URL]
Global Politician - Jamaat ul-Fuqra in Virginia, Part 2 (http://www.globalpolitician.com/22610-jamaat - broken link)

There is more , you just have to take the time to open your eyes and look.

Just google : Jamaat ul-Fuqra

Old 04-26-2009, 08:39 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Instead of us worrying about Obama 'making friendsies' with the Iraninas, or the Muslims, or the Afghanistans, or talking smack about Americans on the radio news of other countries, why don't we worry about those 35 terrorist {Al Queda} training camps located within OUR borders!? 35!! How is this possible?! And NOBODY is doing a damn thing about it! I doubt their here to earn their boy scout merit badges!
I'm much more worried about right wing extremism in this country than Muslim extremists. Right wing extremists are entrenched and many can, or will, operate with the blessings of government. My rights are not threatened by Muslim extremists in this nation,and my safety is more threatened by the aggressive, torture loving and war starting rightwing/neoconservative government (and their adherents) than Muslim extremism or another nations ability to attack the United States.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:46 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
NO. Unfortunately, I'm not.
Unfortunately, you're way off-calendar - they showed their video, collected their donations and pulled the stakes last January.

Old 04-26-2009, 08:49 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Instead of us worrying about Obama 'making friendsies' with the Iraninas, or the Muslims, or the Afghanistans, or talking smack about Americans on the radio news of other countries, why don't we worry about those 35 terrorist {Al Queda} training camps located within OUR borders!? 35!! How is this possible?! And NOBODY is doing a damn thing about it! I doubt their here to earn their boy scout merit badges!
If you believe there are 35 training camps in the US, do you also believe they all started up after Obama came into office?

How does the Christian Network know about them and no one else does?

And they're only "revealing" this information to the paying public, not the FBI, by making videotapes and selling them?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies