Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 09:39 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,917,607 times

Advertisements

Wow thanks for the link, this is too funny. I plan on registering right away!

Old 02-23-2009, 10:14 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Some people just have too much time on their hands. Sheesh!

Old 02-24-2009, 02:43 PM

575 posts, read 3,694,734 times
You know it's really funny that if you went to a white site that was as bizarre you'd be screaming racist and trying to get the site taken down.... yet you seem to think these Obama supporters and Negro's on that site are somehow joking, in Letterman syle.... and fluff it off.

This is known as the 'left sheeple syndrome'. Either your brainless or you're trying to cover for them.

I know the site owner and I know it's NO joke, they are very serious.

Old 02-24-2009, 04:38 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,785,325 times
I just received and "infraction" there.

Hmm, I just received an "infraction" from Obama Forum - The Obama Forum

The charge: "Dissenters will be spotlighted."

Old 02-24-2009, 06:40 PM

312 posts, read 507,375 times
I did NOT like this site.
I am a very strong supporter of the free market and would never vote for Obama or any other marxist, but this has NOTHING to do with race! and I am very insulted at the way this issue became a racial one!
It pains me to think that the election of a black president who also happens to be so anti common sense, will now cause all this blind racism. it is stupid and infantile and I cannot believe that conservative republicans would stoop to the filthy level of the whiny liberals like Moore and O'donnle and the rest who did the same thing because they hated Bush. how stupid.

Old 02-24-2009, 07:36 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,605,395 times
The site pretends to be merry and comedic. It was obviously started with various user names and silly sounding posts. But it's very obvious they mean what they say. I'm sure that they do forward comments to the White House as they say they do. If you are in disagreement with them, i believe that it would be most unwise to register. I'm sure that they're making a list. It's very easy to do.

Old 02-25-2009, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
But it's very obvious they mean what they say. I'm sure that they do forward comments to the White House as they say they do. If you are in disagreement with them, i believe that it would be most unwise to register. I'm sure that they're making a list. It's very easy to do.
you have good a point. I skimmed through a few posts there and they all seem to have the undertones.... many people just don't realize how deeply racist against whites those extreme left groups really are. It's very disturbing.

Old 02-25-2009, 06:06 AM

Oh lord I just clicked to read your infraction post again and wow.... more comments

Quote:
Either get your ass in line to worship the Lord King, or get your WHITE trashy ass ***** ass mother****in trash... white.
Do you see the bigger problem here?

Old 02-25-2009, 07:06 AM

1,255 posts, read 3,196,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick View Post
You know it's really funny that if you went to a white site that was as bizarre you'd be screaming racist and trying to get the site taken down.... yet you seem to think these Obama supporters and Negro's on that site are somehow joking, in Letterman syle.... and fluff it off.

This is known as the 'left sheeple syndrome'. Either your brainless or you're trying to cover for them.

Yea I had some friends check out things on this site.They seem to think it is very serious and don't like it one bit.

Now you tell me this I'm sure Obama knows of the Site.If he felt it was going to hurt him his people would see about it being shut down.But they don't care and yes it pumps him up thinking people think this way of him.

hillman

Old 02-25-2009, 07:10 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick View Post

It's a joke site. How convenient that you think to "know" the owner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies