Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2009, 08:31 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,683,672 times

Advertisements

Nobody is listening anymore. Everyone reacts to whatever the government tells them. Government actions are made in name of fairness, helping people and out of fear.
JUST GIVE UP!!!!!!

Just give your paycheck to the government and let them take care of you. Put your lives in the hands of government, enjoy your new currency the US dollar is dead, your new entitlements, new programs to solve all the social and economic differences in the world. Forget your dreams your hopes and your future leave it at the door government owns you now. Don’t worry there is nothing to worry about anymore. Don't own anything, don't work, it will only hurt you. Working serves no purpose other then to give you more headaches and balancing your bills. Get every credit card you can max it to the limit and when you can’t do that anymore just ask the government to take care of you. They won't deny you after all you’re a human being and another vote we must PROVIDE for you everything and anything you could ever want. You are no longer responsible for your living expenses and your life the government will take care of you. Your Social Security will now be your life security. Take the constitution and burn it, remove it from the history books, destroy any reference to the founding fathers, all documents will be destroyed from that time. The pledge of alliance will be removed from the schools. Anyone who resists "THE CHANGE" will be "dealt with". Why would you resist everything is FREE. We will have free healthcare and free money. You are free to be whatever you want to be. Do not resist, do not riot, and do not protest your right to free speech. The government doesn’t want to hear your complaints anymore they are selfish. They already ignore you now and everyone must be the same. Just give up, give up and die. Watch your TV, your American idol your reality TV, watch the news and agree with everything they say. Pay your tax to breath, to move, and to travel. Pay your tax just to flush your toilet and to eat your food. All food will be rationed to feed those who don’t have the money to buy anything. All farms will be government controlled and nationalized because global warming.
PAY for your life after all without the government you are nothing.
Government must balance the differences in life; with fairness the government will put you into the box the same box as everyone else. You are no longer an individual your talents are best served in serving government. Some people in CD denounce the American Revolution and believe a few intellectual elite in Washington can plan our lives better then the individual themselves. Your ideas of liberty and freedom and the constitution are outdated. They will no longer be tolerated. You are a terrorist, a constitutional terrorist and the government is concerned why you would want to hold on to such an old document. It is only selfish behavior and the government must re-educate you just as we have done to your children in public schools and sporting events. In Little league we have no winners and losers. We are not allowed to keep score. It is all about fairness and collective and controlled safe emotional thinking that must be allowed.

I hope a few of you will stand up to tyranny and do whatever needs to be done to preserve your liberty. If we don’t do something soon we will sentence mankind into a thousand years of darkness. I feel there is only one thing left to do, it will be bloody but in the end it will be justice. Government has chosen this path and the slient majority lost it’s backbone and believed the lies and that government was good. Freedom is one generation away from extinction and I feel this generation will witness it. Those of you who struggle in life now and believe government is the answer to all your economic and social problems. Just wait until the wrong government has control over your freedom as men with guns stand in stores to protect you from the fear and crime and corruption just so you can buy an apple at a store. As your children look at you in fear and grow up in a place where government is law and people are pawns.
But remember we will all be taken care of, your needs will be provided as the means of which the government sees fit.

This is not fear, it is the future of the path our government has taken has suggested and will happen when government gets so big you won’t be able to control it. They don’t want America independent, they believe in globalism, they don’t believe in borders and they most importantly don’t believe in you.
This has been the government’s goal since 1913, just the last 20 years the plans have taken a fast paced towards the end game.
The new threat whatever it is, terrorism, global warming and or whatever other crisis they create will be nothing more then finding ways to destroy your liberty and give them the power to control more of your life.
This economic crisis is nothing more then prime opportunity for them to control the wealth in the name of fear and fairness.

What will you do without your freedom?
I am writing this because when it all happens and you see it I know your memory will pull up this writing and then take action and do what you must do to preserve your freedom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 10:10 AM

4,826 posts, read 14,314,005 times
I have been blasted for suggesting that people of all colors want to move back to the plantation and let Uncle Sam (not Tom this time) treat them like slaves. Voluntary or involuntary, the only difference in how one spells "slave".

I am not a black man, but if I were, no matter how tough things got or will get, I would never ever allow someone or some government manage my life for me.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomocox View Post
I have been blasted for suggesting that people of all colors want to move back to the plantation and let Uncle Sam (not Tom this time) treat them like slaves. Voluntary or involuntary, the only difference in how one spells "slave".

I am not a black man, but if I were, no matter how tough things got or will get, I would never ever allow someone or some government manage my life for me.
Lets just hope fear doesn't over come people sense of individual freedom for the sake of safety. To many will ignore everything to believe they are being taking care of and safe.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:26 PM

3,863 posts, read 6,297,532 times
To paraphrase Ben Franklin, those who give up freedom for security deserve neither.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:50 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,528,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
I am writing this because when it all happens and you see it I know your memory will pull up this writing and then take action and do what you must do to preserve your freedom.
Ah, yes. This explains the frantic screed. Is that you, Rush?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA240_.jpg

Old 03-20-2009, 01:00 PM

709 posts, read 1,498,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post
To paraphrase Ben Franklin, those who give up freedom for security deserve neither.
Ben Franklin, brilliant though he was, was a pragmatist a-hole when it comes to politics, and this quote is drenched in hypocrisy. What he did to the Quaker anarchists makes him a villain in my book!

Old 03-20-2009, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Libman View Post
Ben Franklin, brilliant though he was, was a pragmatist a-hole when it comes to politics, and this quote is drenched in hypocrisy. What he did to the Quaker anarchists makes him a villain in my book!
I read this link you posted. I see no references to Ben Franklin. I also notice this is pre revolution 1776 government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies