Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 08:51 PM

365 posts, read 757,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
So now it is our fault their corrupt gov't can't keep their drug cartels at bay??? I've never seen fully auto's at the gun shows I've been to, or grenades for that matter. Maybe mexico should go after south america where are the guns really come from?
But of course that is not as much fun as blaming the evil USA.
and another thing? where do americans die the most? in 38 parallel between north and south korea? or europe?
but yet we can have thousandts of troops there but we cant patrol the waters to keep heavy caliber weapons and drugs from entering our country it just shows that truthfully this government doesnt give a **** about us.

1. doesnt enforce the laws to keep illegals out, corporate america exploits them and destroys the middle class america.
2. when america took control of afghanistan, afghans have outproduced themselves in the production of opium..I am glad mexicans are not dealing with the security over there huh?
3. we have concerns in china, north korea, defense shield in europe, protect israel WE WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD..
4. but when it comes to latin america, the one that really effects our way of living, our streets for some reasons AMERICANS THINK THAT LATIN AMERICA IS NOT OUR PROBLEM AND IT CAN SOLVE ITSELF...

I say..what a bunch of bologne, were a cowards and we show it everytime we vote for the same losers, so we are to blame and when we start voting right then maybe will have the america we so want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 06:57 AM

24,455 posts, read 23,140,757 times
Obama, Geithner, Holder and Clinton. If MAD TV was still on, Michael McDonald ( in character as the mentally challenged Special Olympics athlete) could rip them apart for being so stupid and ignorant compared to him. How long until Hillary gives China the go ahead to land chinese troops as peace keeping forces in Mexico just across the border?
How long until Geithner has the Mexican peso worth more than the US dollar? How long until Holder announces the US legal system is hopelessly corrupt and we should copy Mexico's superior system? How long until Obama says that opening the border to mexican illegals will lower health care costs and raise our educational standards?
Just how much lead is there in Washington DC's drinking water?

Old 03-26-2009, 07:03 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,264,759 times
I do not use drugs and I do not sell guns to Mexico...

May she needs to talk to Bill about his past use of drugs and don't blame me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2009, 07:05 AM

814 posts, read 2,310,208 times
i saw that on the news last night. there is not enough border patrol officers to check vehicles. they let them know how they do it. they have many vehicles in a row filled with drugs. as one is caught(on purpose as a distraction), traffic is just pushed through so they can deal with that "one" problem. easy lol

think about how stupid that is. if they've checked all vehicles up until that point, what makes them think the vehicles behind them don't have drugs?

and they are buying weapons from u.s.

Last edited by leaana; 03-26-2009 at 07:15 AM..

Old 03-26-2009, 07:06 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,645,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
I don't think the 'your mind is like a fried egg' was very effective.
No, it wasn't effective. I always thought raw eggs are gross, but fried eggs are delicous, so when I saw the commercial where they showed the fried egg and mentioned it being like drugs, I assumed drugs were good.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:08 AM

52,864 posts, read 34,721,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
I don't understand it, guns are illegal in Mexico, there shouldn't be anyone using them.
maybe they just need more laws.

lol!

Old 03-26-2009, 07:09 AM

9,273 posts, read 26,533,137 times
I agree we are responsible.

Our GOVERNMENT has CHOSEN feed them, house them, medicate them, birth them educate them. They set up shop here soo easily, just like the harmless illegals. Just think if we had made the border hard to cross in the first place, we wouldn't have had this problem. As to the American's demand for causing the cartels to come over here....Of course they do, nobody to the south is as lax with their borders...

DAMMIT, if we just refused to do that stuff none of them would come over here.

The gang violence in Houston has been out of control. And you know what? It's mostly illegal Mexicans doing causing it. I agree, more Mexicans have been killed on US soil, by Mexicans, with American guns than in Mexico. More Americans have been killed by American guns in the hands of Illegal Mexicans on US soil than in Mexico.

The solution seems pretty simple to me.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:37 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,269,017 times
The root of the problem is that Nancy Reagan's "just say no" campaign has never worked. There wouldn't be a problem at all if U.S. citizens didn't like to get high. Americans have to do everything to excess -- one of the reasons we're in this financial mess today. The solution is for the government to regulate drug use, like alcohol. It's unfair for the United States "to be creating a situation where people are holding the Mexican government and people responsible for our inability to control drugs. The same situation is occurring in Afghanistan with the poppy growing. People are going to do what they have to do to live. If that includes drug trafficking so be it. Eventually, innocent persons not involved in drug trafficking, are going get hit in the crossfire in one of the malls in Arizona if the U.S. doesn't get a handle on this situation.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
The root of the problem is that Nancy Reagan's "just say no" campaign has never worked. There wouldn't be a problem at all if U.S. citizens didn't like to get high. Americans have to do everything to excess -- one of the reasons we're in this financial mess today. The solution is for the government to regulate drug use, like alcohol. It's unfair for the United States "to be creating a situation where people are holding the Mexican government and people responsible for our inability to control drugs. The same situation is occurring in Afghanistan with the poppy growing. People are going to do what they have to do to live. If that includes drug trafficking so be it. Eventually, innocent persons not involved in drug trafficking, are going get hit in the crossfire in one of the malls in Arizona if the U.S. doesn't get a handle on this situation.
Hillary needs to go after the drug users and keep her damn mouth shut and stop blaming all Americans for what a few Americans do...

Old 03-26-2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
maybe they just need more laws.

lol!
I hear that gun control laws work real well...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies