Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 11:52 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
see I fool you...I fool you...lol lets pretend its a scam...that Mexico does not get the weapons from the states. BUT...BUT ARE YOU...YES YOU are going to deny that from my articles from aokland theres some kind of problem of how the criminals get their weapons...?

mmm MY GOD I JUST GOT A BRIGHT IDEA? BO..DO you think that the drug trade with mexico is connected? mmmm so theres TWO armies on each side of the border. ONE side secures it and brings it two the states. THE Second army distributes in the states? OH MY GOD I AM A GENIUS

TAKES TWO TO TANGO MI AMIGO.
1. I am not your friend. Never will be either.
2. The US miltary has nothing to do with the drug trade. That falls within Mexico's corrupt regime. I would like to see the mexican army tango with our army next time they cross the border though.
So are you admitting that Illegals are tied to the drug trade? If so its about time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 11:54 PM

365 posts, read 756,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
2. The US miltary has nothing to do with the drug trade. That falls within Mexico's corrupt regime. I would like to see the mexican army tango with our army next time they cross the border though.
So are you admitting that Illegals are tied to the drug trade? If so its about time.

what kind of answers are those? comparing armies that I am not your friend..frankly mmm..lol admitting I just pick a city and look
DRUG PROBLEMS...want me to do you a city at a time to prove a point?
lol
NEXT...LOL

Old 03-31-2009, 12:02 AM

New Criminologist : Firepower and Bloodshed: Houston's Underworld Connection with Mexican Drug Cartels. (http://www.newcriminologist.com/article.asp?nid=2131 - broken link)

"Right now, we know Texas is the number one source of weapons smuggled into Mexico; most of them coming from Houston and Dallas," says, Special-Agent-in-Charge, Dewey Webb, of ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms). ATF statistics affirms Webb's statement. A Dallas Morning News story said, "in 2007, half of the 14,111 firearms recovered in Mexico and traced back to Texas came from Houston and Dallas".

special agent in charge dewey webb those guns are not traced back to texas, I HAVE A HUNCH THEIR TRACED BACK TO "teslin,canada"
lol

Old 03-31-2009, 01:25 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
I think that the cartels will have litle trouble in getting the arms they need south of their borders. Its no problem in any south american country really.What I thnik this does in CLAIMING that US arms are fueling the fire is just spin to cover the real problems of corruption in mexcio that allowed this to happen. The cartels have been buiding up for decades in mexico and now has come to a head. Just as the use of all illegal drug use in the world is 2/3 in the USA;so that is really what they are fighting over just as cartels did in Columbia.Calderon is the first to confront teh problem really but the corrution is so bad he can't even rely on his own police really after years of corruption.Look at just the Phoenix area becoming the US kidnapping capital to see that if we keep consdiering this just a law enforcement problem waht will happen. Its a national security problem jsut as the first world trade center bombing was while iot was left as a law enforcement problem by Clinton.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:21 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
Why Would Anyone Cheer Oakland Police Killings? - Infoshop News

and lets not blame it on the illegals why
"The Black Panther Party was formed back in 1966 specifically to stem violence against the African-American population by the Oakland Police Department."

Maybe the hispanic community is dealing with the same racist who tried to
intimidated the african american community, what do you guys think?
If here illegally: I have no problem instigating anything (within the law) to force those criminals out of the USA.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:59 AM

3,162 posts, read 11,437,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I have to say that even though I can't prove it, I've never trusted armies from any country, their work is to kill people, they torture, murder, abuse innocent people, rape children, if these things have happened in the armies of the entire world, what would keep them from getting involved in drug trade? the truth is that the entire world's governments have a hand in drug trade, otherwise things wouldn't have gotten to this point, just my two cents

One thing is that the armies are needed, and another thing is that the armies are desired, yes sometimes they are desired because they are needed, but in this case it is because they are the lesser of the two evils, but I'll never believe that there is a good army.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:26 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
I have to say that even though I can't prove it, I've never trusted armies from any country, their work is to kill people, they torture, murder, abuse innocent people, rape children, if these things have happened in the armies of the entire world, what would keep them from getting involved in drug trade? the truth is that the entire world's governments have a hand in drug trade, otherwise things wouldn't have gotten to this point, just my two cents

One thing is that the armies are needed, and another thing is that the armies are desired, yes sometimes they are desired because they are needed, but in this case it is because they are the lesser of the two evils, but I'll never believe that there is a good army.
Yes and no.

A disciplined army is much less likely to commit atrocities vs. the 'rear guard' types.

Even the Berliners at the end of WW II admitted the Soviet combat troops were pretty good--------it was the 'mop up' soldiers who were infamous for the mass rapes of German civilian women.

US vs. Mexican army: I strongly suspect that if push came to shove SoB; the Mexican civilians would quite possibly prefer our military controlling things since they indeed have the rep of being professional.

Old 03-31-2009, 01:02 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,437,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Yes and no.

A disciplined army is much less likely to commit atrocities vs. the 'rear guard' types.

Even the Berliners at the end of WW II admitted the Soviet combat troops were pretty good--------it was the 'mop up' soldiers who were infamous for the mass rapes of German civilian women.

US vs. Mexican army: I strongly suspect that if push came to shove SoB; the Mexican civilians would quite possibly prefer our military controlling things since they indeed have the rep of being professional.
I doubt that AB, the truth is that Mexico's population has never trusted armies, at all, besides that I doubt that the US army is really professional, they might have the best equipment and technology, but imho the british army is much more disciplined, there were deaths by friendly fire from the US army.

US bomb kills three British troops in worst ‘friendly fire’ since 1991 - Times Online

August 24, 1999 IRAQ: UN SANCTIONS, U.S.-BRITISH AIR STRIKES DRAW FIRE FROM ARAB, GLOBAL MEDIA

Now, I won't say that the Mexican army is professional either, I'm no fan of any army even though I know they are a necesary evil, but horrible things happen in the military both in times of peace and war.

I have to say that imho, unless in extreme cases of self defense, soldiers are illegal immigrants of the worst kind, they invade, kill, rape, plunder, destroy, torture, etc with the use of violence a foreign country, fulfilling their master's greedy desires, Iraq is the best and most recent example, but there have been many during mankind's history.

That's part of the reason why the US government is reluctant to put troops on the border, they know that they lack the training that police corps have, and several abuses to civilians could be commited.

Last edited by Travelling fella; 03-31-2009 at 01:21 PM..

Old 03-31-2009, 01:34 PM

103 posts, read 140,394 times
Have you guys wonder what would happen if Mexico decide not to fight this War? That would mean more drugs in US territory and more money for the cartels.
How this scenario would benefit the USA?

Old 03-31-2009, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw0rdfish View Post
Have you guys wonder what would happen if Mexico decide not to fight this War? That would mean more drugs in US territory and more money for the cartels.
How this scenario would benefit the USA?
true to that, if they know tha the drug trade brings more money problably than tourism and the remittences why would they fight it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies