Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 08:25 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Correction...people in the fashion industry like her style so they are putting her forth as a "fashionista"....she's just being herself...naturally stylish.

And as for the "Blackie O" comment....that just proves that your comments about her are racially motivated. Thanks for being honest about it.

My comments are not racially motivated. Your squeals of "that's racist!" don't bother me or many others. You race baiters need to get a new gig.

Blackie O is a funny dig at old Me-chelle because she indeed has been trying to fashion herself as a new Jackie K. Note the extraordinarily large fake pearls. Bwhahahaha. Naturally stylish, indeed.

She is an African American and that along with everything else about that hideous woman can and will be skewered. I make fun of her looking like a post op tranny....that has nothing to do with race. I make fun of her for saying really, really dumb things, like the "first time I've been proud..." remark. Has nothing to do with race.

But go hide behind the race crap. Most of us won't be cowed by that.

I really, really like Justice Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Condi Rice to name a few political figures. Now, how can that be?

And, this is just a guess, you probably LOATHE these people. Why, THAT IS RACIST!!!!

Old 04-10-2009, 02:01 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
My comments are not racially motivated. Your squeals of "that's racist!" don't bother me or many others. You race baiters need to get a new gig.

Blackie O is a funny dig at old Me-chelle because she indeed has been trying to fashion herself as a new Jackie K. Note the extraordinarily large fake pearls. Bwhahahaha. Naturally stylish, indeed.

She is an African American and that along with everything else about that hideous woman can and will be skewered. I make fun of her looking like a post op tranny....that has nothing to do with race. I make fun of her for saying really, really dumb things, like the "first time I've been proud..." remark. Has nothing to do with race.

But go hide behind the race crap. Most of us won't be cowed by that.

I really, really like Justice Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Condi Rice to name a few political figures. Now, how can that be?

And, this is just a guess, you probably LOATHE these people. Why, THAT IS RACIST!!!!

The bottom line is that we ALL know the REAL reason that the Michelle Obama criticism is so harsh from the anti-Obama crowd...doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize that fact.

Michelle Obama will be a proactive and involved First Lady. The world is very taken by her charm, grace and style.

She is a gorgeous, powerful woman married to the most powerful man in the world and THAT'S what matters. Nothing else matters.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:06 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,144,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
The media jumped on the Obama bandwagon early and it paid off with sales of newspapers and magzines initially selling well above average.
Lately though magazines which have been going ga-ga over Michelle Obama for the most have not seen the sales boost they had hoped for.

Vogue's March cover story on Michelle Obama called her "The First Lady the World's Been Waiting For."
No doubt she's been embraced by the media world, appearing on cover after cover, from Us Weekly to Newsweek.
But when it comes to sales, Ms. Obama may not yet be general-interest magazines' new Princess Diana, who regularly helped the industry sell more copies at newsstands.

Michelle Obama Mag Sales Mixed
Well now, I must say that I find her as being one classy Gal and second only to Jackie Kennedy.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:20 PM

167 posts, read 483,792 times
Quote:
The bottom line is that we ALL know the REAL reason that the Michelle Obama criticism is so harsh from the anti-Obama crowd...doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize that fact.

Michelle Obama will be a proactive and involved First Lady. The world is very taken by her charm, grace and style.

She is a gorgeous, powerful woman married to the most powerful man in the world and THAT'S what matters. Nothing else matters.
I'm sorry I do not agree with your post. I believe she will be too proactive with her fingers in too many pies. We did not elect Ms. Obama, her husband was elected. In the future, I do not believe she will be remembered as one of the great first ladies. To be honest, I wonder how the taypayers/voters will remember her husband, when we are reduced to a third world country with the majority of the public being from Mexico.

Go ahead flame away

Old 04-10-2009, 03:22 PM

Quote:

Despite what other may say, in most part I think your right. She is a very charming lady with more intelligence than the whole Bush family put together. I for one am proud to call her the First Lady .

Old 04-10-2009, 03:30 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missinggreen View Post
I'm sorry I do not agree with your post. I believe she will be too proactive with her fingers in too many pies. We did not elect Ms. Obama, her husband was elected. In the future, I do not believe she will be remembered as one of the great first ladies. To be honest, I wonder how the taypayers/voters will remember her husband, when we are reduced to a third world country with the majority of the public being from Mexico.

Go ahead flame away
Curious where the anger is from the left when Condi was being made fun of for being black even to I believe compared to a monkey funny how the left is all of a sudden angered by racism I guess Condi is just with the Wrong party

Old 04-10-2009, 03:32 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Despite what other may say, in most part I think your right. She is a very charming lady with more intelligence than the whole Bush family put together. I for one am proud to call her the First Lady .
Really the WHOLE Bush family eh.... AMAAAAAZING........ WOW

Old 04-10-2009, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Really the WHOLE Bush family eh.... AMAAAAAZING........ WOW
Yep! it wouldn't hurt my feeling at all, they're no different that John Gotti and his family.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:27 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,337 times
Quote:

Didn't answer the question about your thoughts on Justice Thomas, Condi Rice, Thomas Sowell. The people (just a guess, bet you are one of them) that said rude, demeaning things about them...are they racist?

Don't be a coward. Answer the question.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:35 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,432 times
You know, the thing that is really funny is that I truly believe that some of them don't realize that their own racism is the reason they have such an issue w/Mrs. Obama.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies