Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 11:18 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,460,842 times

Advertisements

I want to see how the homosexuals spin this topic out of control on this site.

I bet you all are loving this right now. Think she got what she deserved don't you.

Nude Photos of Miss California Exposed | News | Advocate.com (http://www.advocate.com/news_detail_ektid82195.asp - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2009, 11:22 AM

985 posts, read 2,601,646 times
You sure are obsessed with homosexuals. It makes me wonder.....

Old 05-05-2009, 11:22 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,830,565 times
BUT... they don't have much of an argument. This IS the family values conservatives talk about. It comes straight from the Bible.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:25 AM

Looks to me like the gay community has been hunting up trash to disparage this woman and shame her in the public eye.

This is not going to win points for your cause.

This is going to make her more famous than ever and expose the gay community for being vicious, insecure, narcissistic, judgmental, spiteful, and petty. These are things that gays resort to when their pride has been hurt. They go on attack and dig up trash from years past to shame you.

You guys really love to be vindictive don't you.

Perez must be loving this.

When people have an opinion that is different from your own you all gang up and attack.

It's exactly what was done on a thread I posted on the gay pride rainbow flag about symbolism and iconography.

You want to force your groupthink agenda at the expense of the person with a different view from your own. Instead of going through the steps to understand another person's view and simply agree that you have your opinion and it's not going to change, and they have theirs - you continually take bites out of their energy until they cave in and say "oh yes! that's right you're so right!, and I was so wrong".

You're all so deluded.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:31 AM

985 posts, read 2,601,646 times
No one forced her to take nude pictures. Any consequences from this, she did to herself. And no one has to insult her, she makes herself look bad. Nowhere does it say that a gay person leaked the pictures, advocate.com is just reporting it, as far as I can tell. Oh and fyi, I'm not gay.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaye02 View Post
No one forced her to take nude pictures. Any consequences from this, she did to herself. And no one has to insult her, she makes herself look bad. Nowhere does it say that a gay person leaked the pictures, advocate.com is just reporting it, as far as I can tell. Oh and fyi, I'm not gay.
If she hadn't had an opinion that went against the grain of a gossip monger like Perez Hilton who has the ability to dig and get dirt on people...

This would NEVER have come out.

Since when do we ever hear about A FIRST RUNNER UP TAKING NUDE PICS?

Even Miss. America - Vanessa Williams pics came out AFTER SHE WAS MISS. AMERICA!

Don't be so smug in your observation.

If she hadn't said what she said, that angered someone to release those pics...

THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE COME OUT.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:36 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
What is fundamentaly wrong with an attractive woman posing for nude pictures?

Old 05-05-2009, 11:37 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,248,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Looks to me like the gay community has been hunting up trash to disparage this woman and shame her in the public eye.

When people have an opinion that is different from your own you all gang up and attack.
Hey, if you want to become a spokesperson for Biblical morality, then make sure your $@*! don't stink! It has nothing to do with her beliefs, it has to do with her public denunciation of something based on her supposed moral beliefs... if you live in a glass house...

31,767 posts, read 28,830,565 times
Quote:
For someone who preaches family/biblical values in public, is it shameful that she has nude pictures taken on the side?

While you might be obsessed with what gay community thinks, for a change, how about you tell us your opinion on the subject and how her ways represent conservative family values (outside of the bigotry she confessed to)? I will wait to hear...

19,112 posts, read 30,638,087 times
Quote:
If she hadn't had an opinion that went against the grain of a gossip monger like Perez Hilton who has the ability to dig and get dirt on people...

This would NEVER have come out.

Since when do we ever hear about A FIRST RUNNER UP TAKING NUDE PICS?

Even Miss. America - Vanessa Williams pics came out AFTER SHE WAS MISS. AMERICA!

Don't be so smug in your observation.

If she hadn't said what she said, that angered someone to release those pics...

THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE COME OUT.
Yeah, and Vanessa Williams was stripped of her crown!

If you put yourself in the public limelight as she did, you need to expect that skeletons from your closet will eventually come to light!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies