Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2009, 11:58 AM

207 posts, read 243,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Please! I have no knowledge of any homosexuals in my family, extended or otherwise. I have no one in my daily life that is a homosexual, There really is no one that I can think of that I know that is a homosexual. Period! My oldest son did see one down at the boys and girls club, creeped him out a bit but again he did not hate him! Look if one of my sons decided to go down that path I would be extremely shocked, but would not hate him and obviously he would know the consequenses of that choice before even going there!

LMAO where do you live that there are so few homosexuals?

What if you found out your child's teacher was a homosexual?

And what would those consequences be if your son was gay?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Not, necesarrilly, It would depend, how would we know he is a homosexual? My son is in a private school he just found out that his health teach will not be back next year, it is speculated that it is because, in part, he was talking a whole lota pro homosexual nonsense. In this case it was remedied as it should be. If the school would not have acted I would have stepped in at some point.

Maybe you know they are homosexual because they have kids that go to the same school and their kids tell your child.

Maybe you know they are homosexual cause you live in a small town and have seen them frequently out with the same person of the same gender.

Maybe you know they are homosexual because they have a family photo in their classroom.

....There are a variety of ways you could find out without the teacher being "pro gay"....

As a teacher I can name very few times the topic has come up....and simple responses have been given. I doubt any of the kids I teach know or care that I'm gay.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
I probably wouldnt have an issue with you as a teacher then, at least for high school, elementary may be another story, how does everyone know you are a homosexual?

Would it make a difference to you if the teacher was a gay female vs a gay male? ...Just curious...I'm a lesbian and I teach Preschool- elementary.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:08 PM

240 posts, read 352,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yikesamillion View Post
Your first paragraph is an outright excellent example of HIV being spread through homosexual-type of activity.

Blaming a Canadian for HIV is not the issue. It is his behavior, which as you correctly wrote --

He traveled to San Francisco, a homosexual haven. He frequented bath houses, places that are ripe for homosexual activity. Therefore, it is homosexual behavior that contributed to the spread of HIV.

Thank you for proving my point.
Where did HIV come from? | Questions and Answers | CDC HIV/AIDS

"For many years scientists theorized as to the origins of HIV and how it appeared in the human population, most believing that HIV originated in other primates. Then in 1999, an international team of researchers reported that they had discovered the origins of HIV-1, the predominant strain of HIV in the developed world. A subspecies of chimpanzees native to west equatorial Africa had been identified as the original source of the virus. The researchers believe that HIV-1 was introduced into the human population when hunters became exposed to infected blood"

How and When Did HIV Enter the US? - In 1969, coming from Haiti - Softpedia

"Our results show that the strain of virus that spawned the U.S. AIDS epidemic probably arrived in or around 1969. That is earlier than a lot of people had imagined," said senior author Michael Worobey, an assistant professor of ecology and evolutionary biology at The University of Arizona in Tucson. "The actual ancestral HIV entered the U.S. long before the storied "Patient Zero". Haiti was the stepping stone the virus
took when it left central Africa and started its sweep around the world. Once the virus got to the U.S., then it just moved explosively around the world"

HIV Origins: Virus Arrived in United States from Haiti in 1969 - Associated Content

Michael Worobey, an assistant professor of ecology and evolutionary biology at The University of Arizona in Tucson, and colleagues investigated how the HIV got to the US. Their study titled ""The emergence of HIV/AIDS in the Americas
HIV Origins: Virus Arrived in United States from Haiti in 1969
Date: December 31, 1969
Tucson, AZ
United States of America
and beyond," shows that the virus HIV that caused the epidemic of AIDS in The United States came (with a high degree of probability) from Haiti in or around 1969, a lot earlier of what was thought until today.

So can we homosexuals start blaming you heterosexuals yet?

Old 05-06-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Mexicans and homosexuals are not being picked on; however, their behavior is being scrutinized, and it is completely warranted.

Look at the facts.

Much of the illegal immigrant problem is the result of Mexicans fleeing their country and living in the United States milking off the system. They migrate here without going through the legal means because they are too lazy to do so. They have babies in this country that they cannot afford and they are instantly declared legal citizens. As a result they are a burden to American taxpayers. Now we have the swine flu outbreak thanks to Mexico!

Homosexuality contributes to immorality, STDs, and often early death. Homosexuals have spread HIV to the heterosexual population by way of transmission through people that are bisexual. Study after study has shown that such promiscuous lifestyles bring on more problems than happy, healthy monogomous marriages.

Immorality is realative...I see nothing immoral about homosexuality.

STD's - Lesbians have the lowest rate of STD spreading...thus all women should be lesbians *nods*

Early death- women live longer...so realtionships between two women should be encouraged.

If happy healthy monogamous marrages are what is good then marriage between homosexuals should be encouraged...not discouraged. Banning marriage promotes promiscuity, which you apparently don't like.

Therefore you have just supported Gay marriage and Lesbianism....THANKS =)

Old 05-06-2009, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Your first paragraph is an outright excellent example of HIV being spread through homosexual-type of activity.

Blaming a Canadian for HIV is not the issue. It is his behavior, which as you correctly wrote --

He traveled to San Francisco, a homosexual haven. He frequented bath houses, places that are ripe for homosexual activity. Therefore, it is homosexual behavior that contributed to the spread of HIV.

Thank you for proving my point.

It's not homosexual behavior...It's promiscuity that is the problem. It's random unsafe sex that passes disease. A straight guy going to a w**** house would get diseases also.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:50 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
Heterosexuals get HIV via high risk behavior with monkeys....

Old 05-06-2009, 12:55 PM

355 posts, read 447,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokenwordfan View Post
It's not homosexual behavior...It's promiscuity that is the problem. It's random unsafe sex that passes disease. A straight guy going to a w**** house would get diseases also.
You are correct. Prostitution is also highly immoral and a repulsive lifestyle that creates more victims than profit.

This is precisely why monogomous, non-adulterous marriages, one man and one woman, are the only safe, effective, moral, healthy marriages.

Why are liberals so anxious for homosexuals to have the freedom to marry when so many liberals often put down the entire institution of marriage? Pretty hypocritical, but then most liberals are.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:11 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Quote:
You are correct. Prostitution is also highly immoral and a repulsive lifestyle that creates more victims than profit.

This is precisely why monogomous, non-adulterous marriages, one man and one woman, are the only safe, effective, moral, healthy marriages.

Why are liberals so anxious for homosexuals to have the freedom to marry when so many liberals often put down the entire institution of marriage? Pretty hypocritical, but then most liberals are.
How is a homosexual, monogamous, non-adulterous marriages any different from a heterosexual one?

When do liberals put down the institution of marriage?

Old 05-06-2009, 01:22 PM

355 posts, read 447,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
How is a homosexual, monogamous, non-adulterous marriages any different from a heterosexual one?

When do liberals put down the institution of marriage?
I have read and heard many people of the liberal persuasion decry marriage as a burden, a prison, an outdated institution, and a purely religious ceremony that should not be controlled by the states.

Why then do liberals want homosexuals to be married? It completely contradicts their viewpoints on marriage in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies