Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 04:36 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,916,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Because you told us. That is the only way I knew. Thanks for trying and play again

I rarely post on a Palin thread, only when the stalkers take their hate too far and need to be called out on it
Play again? Why? Because you said you didn't know she was on national television when obviously you did because you read it in this thread?

Hate? Show me the 'hate' that I have posted. I don't hate anyone, well, there is my sister's murderer, but other than him, I don't hate anyone. As I've said many, many times, I thoroughly enjoy the Wailin' Blamin' Palin Comedy Hour (after hour, after hour, after hour). She cracks me up. Laughter is known to be good for one's health and, God bless her, she improves my health on an almost daily basis. I live in Alaska so I benefit from that little health booster more than some posters on C-D.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 04:37 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

I always have laughed at the idiots who kept saying OH OH can't talk about palin kids Squawk! Squawk! Off Limits! How dare you talk about her children Squawk!"

NOW Bristol is setting herself up, CAN'T stay out of the limelight, is acting just like her mother LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I'm a sleaze"

But we shouldn't talk about the tramp...oh, no,

HA! IF they WANT privacy and to be ignored

WHY is she going on TV?

C'mon, where's the answer ????????????

Why is EasySqueesy going to put herself out there

AGAIN!
The Palins are starting a new political party called the White Trash Party.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:39 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I pity the people who's personal lives are so lame that they insist on following Bristol Palin's every move. Very sad indeed.
So are you saying we shouldn't watch TV?

Old 05-06-2009, 05:45 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Media gluttons like the Palins deserve what they get...they asked for it , they got it. They

W A N T

to be in the media.

Therefore , they are fair game and good targets.

Bristol is a s---...it's hereditary....bet she's pregnant again soon by someone(ANYONE,EVERYONE) else!
I doubt Bristol will get pregnant again that quickly. It's Sarah's turn again, and she needs at least sextuplets to have a chance at the nomination.

Sarah, if you remember, was pregnant when she got married. Like Mother, like daughter.

Except for the married part, that is.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:49 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Uh, no I don't watch TV. I commented on this thread only because of the borderline stalking of the Palins that several people on this site do
Tell you what.

They shut up, we will too.

Pass it along the next time you see them.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:49 PM

18,131 posts, read 25,296,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
Palin is in the spot light for a long time to come.
After all she is running for president in 2012.
Believe me i said the same sh&t about Obama
when he was running and how to see his eye
sore face for the next years to come.
How about some information about her qualifications to be President?
or we are supposed to vote for her because of her "Ability to find something to complain"?

Old 05-06-2009, 06:36 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times
Quote:
Wow, yet another hater thread on the Palins. Apparently she is doing the right things if the far left whackjobs hate her..

Just waiting for the obsessed OP to start a Palin thread on what they had for breakfast today
Who hates her???? Why do you think that when anyone posts an opinion it's all about hate? Do you righties really wallow in it so much that everything revolves around hate? What a terrible life you must have (GOOD!).

Don't you think this is a fun break from the drooling braindead far right whackjobs making a big deal over Obama wearing a jacket or using a teleprompter or Michelle buying a pair of shoes ?
Apparently they must be doing the right things to make righties hate them so much !!!

Old 05-06-2009, 09:15 PM

1,935 posts, read 1,825,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
How about some information about her qualifications to be President?
or we are supposed to vote for her because of her "Ability to find something to complain"?
I wonder if she has learned what the name of the print she reads. Bristol needs to just go and take care of Tripp. This is negative publicity.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:35 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I think we should give Bristol Palin a break.

Given her mother's political positions, it's hardly surprising that the abstinence folks would want her to be their spokesperson. Bristol is a high-profile teen who can speak from experience.

And the experience of being a teen-age mom might have profoundly changed her views on how realistic abstinence is.
I felt we should give her a break when she was simply the candidate's daughter who happened to be pregnant. Now she is an adult who can make her own decisions, and she's going after the publicity. It's possible she sincerely believe in what she's doing, but my daughter and I were watching a show about abstinence tonight on Larry King Live and DD's resposne was that teenagers won't listen to the "gloom and doom" stuff about how hard it is to have a baby. (DD is 21.) I agree. They don't think that far ahead.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:41 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,433,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I felt we should give her a break when she was simply the candidate's daughter who happened to be pregnant. Now she is an adult who can make her own decisions, and she's going after the publicity. It's possible she sincerely believe in what she's doing, but my daughter and I were watching a show about abstinence tonight on Larry King Live and DD's resposne was that teenagers won't listen to the "gloom and doom" stuff about how hard it is to have a baby. (DD is 21.) I agree. They don't think that far ahead.

She just "happened to be pregnant"?......you don't think that's a reflection on her upbringing? You never saw Chelsea Clinton pregnant, or even a suggestion of that kind of behavior.

The Palins are nothing but pure unadulterated white trash. I can just imagine the way that kid's going to turn out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies