Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 06:25 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,391,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
Okay, but why should you be worried about homosexuality?? I assume that you aren't gay, and gay sex shouldn't effect you. Why spread hate against homosexuals??

Why does it have to be gay sex among men?? Why can't it be lesbians??
Perhaps because gays want to cry that the government needs to stay out of their bedrooms but are going out of their way to insert their bedroom lives into every aspect of public life to include indoctrinating children in schools.

Additionally, until I'm absolved of the increased expense of treating gay men for AIDS, it's my concern.

Old 05-08-2009, 06:27 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahabound View Post
Perhaps because gays want to cry that the government needs to stay out of their bedrooms but are going out of their way to insert their bedroom lives into every aspect of public life to include indoctrinating children in schools.

Additionally, until I'm absolved of the increased expense of treating gay men for AIDS, it's my concern.
Ok, do you feel that heterosexuals are forcing people to get into their bedrooms when they get married?

Old 05-08-2009, 06:33 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,502,228 times
Quote:

First off; no one is trying to make the children at school turn gay. Rather, they are teaching them to accept their lifestyle, gay or not.

Okay, but you're not going to have sex with a man (I assume). So, why is it such a big deal??

Old 05-08-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Ok, do you feel that heterosexuals are forcing people to get into their bedrooms when they get married?
Can you rephrase? I'm not sure what you're asking.

Old 05-08-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Can you rephrase? I'm not sure what you're asking.
You said that you feel like gays are forcing people to think of their bedroom activities by asking for gay marriage. Do you feel that way w/heterosexuals?

Old 05-08-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
First off; no one is trying to make the children at school turn gay. Rather, they are teaching them to accept their lifestyle, gay or not.
Why do they need to be exposed to it. They should be taught to be tolerant in general not in specific. Just as they should tolerate gays, they should tolerate Christians. Should California history books start identifying that certain personalities in the book are Christian or Buddhist or Atheist or...?

It's irrelevant to the conversation at hand. Why do California kids need to know that certain people in the book are gay? If a mathematician was gay will we be adding homosexuality to math books?

Quote:
Okay, but you're not going to have sex with a man (I assume). So, why is it such a big deal??
Perhaps you should have taken a second to actually read my previous post. I already answered that question.

Old 05-08-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
You said that you feel like gays are forcing people to think of their bedroom activities by asking for gay marriage. Do you feel that way w/heterosexuals?
I said that they were forced to think about it because of gay marriage?

Old 05-08-2009, 07:04 PM

Quote:
I said that they were forced to think about it because of gay marriage?
Isn't that what you mean by this?
Quote:

Old 05-08-2009, 07:04 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,956,860 times
Quote:
Go learn some basic human physiology and get back to me how placing one's sexual reproductive organ into another man's organ used to evacuate his bowels that often leads to serious health problems and accounts for 71% of new AIDS cases among American men is somehow not corrupt.
I take it you don't have anal sex with your girlfriend/wife? Heaven help her if she asks you about it.

Old 05-08-2009, 07:06 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,956,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
I'm for the option of homeschooling for parents who are terrified of their kids being exposed to all these scary "modern ideas" like homosexuality. (This is not any sort of sexually explicit discussion, any more than it is when kids' books talk about heterosexual marriages.)
Sensible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies