Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 07:04 AM

32,832 posts, read 19,555,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
People at the site, and victims of the attack and demolition testify that explosions in the basement preceded the collapse.

Building 7 collapsed 7 hrs after....hmmm. Never happened to a highrise fire in history. Except for this one.

BBC NEWS | Americas | 9/11 third tower mystery 'solved'
heard explosions????

explosions dont mean bombs

things in an office building that can EXPLODE

computer monitors
battery backups
emergency lighting
florescent bulds
transformers
breakerboxes
fire extignushers
arisol cans ('dust-off')
cleaning solvents
wax for floors in 5 gallon cans
betteries
car batteries (in underground parking)
car fuel tanks (in underground parking)

etc

explosions dont mean bombs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2011, 07:10 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,464,302 times
I think aliens were involved, and no not the illegal kind..http://forum.aurora-sim.org/images/smilies/Spaceman-smiley.gif (broken link)

Old 07-28-2011, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I think aliens were involved, and no not the illegal kind..
it was done by the anti matter beam gun from the cloaked alien space ship......so says one of the engineers(the dental engineer)(judy wood) from AE911

Old 07-28-2011, 01:30 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,951,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
And they didn't. Pull it is not a controlled demolition term (never was and never has been).

Its a term used by FIREFIGHTERS to pull units/men from a building or a situation that can be dangerous
"pull"=withdrawfirefightersfromdanger - wtc7lies

Please do not believe hte lies of 911 deniers. They aren't truth seekers, but 911 revisionists.
Actually, having questions is always a good thing. Labeling and accusing isn't. You are certainly welcome to think what you want, but maybe you need to learn some manners first.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:37 PM

5,637 posts, read 6,534,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
Actually, having questions is always a good thing.
Exactly!

I certainly don't consider myself a "truther", but I have questions that remain unanswered. Of course, if anyone has any questions about 9/11, Arus is sure to come by and "give you all of the answers".

Old 07-28-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Exactly!

I certainly don't consider myself a "truther", but I have questions that remain unanswered. Of course, if anyone has any questions about 9/11, Arus is sure to come by and "give you all of the answers".
oh...so what are your questions???

Old 07-28-2011, 10:25 PM

24,522 posts, read 33,398,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73-79 ford fan View Post
That is disgusting to see that they intentionally collapsed that building.
They didn't. "Pull it" means leave the building. It doesn't mean destroy it.

Old 07-28-2011, 10:34 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,781,542 times
Like the JFK assassination it will all come out in the wash eventually when people finally pull their heads out of their ***** ...

Old 07-28-2011, 11:10 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,286,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
You are certainly welcome to think what you want, but maybe you need to learn some manners first.
what manners are needed? its the truthers who need manners they accuse innocent people with absolutely no evidence of crimes they dreamed of.

Three friends of mines died that day. My aunt and uncle were caught in the aftermath, nearly crushed by falling debris of the plane that hit the North Tower, as they were getting out of a cab.

No, its not I who needs manners, its truthers who accuse my aunt, my uncle, my three friends who worked at the Windows of the World for being a part of this conspiracy.

Its truthers who lie about Just asking questions while trying to disguise their inherent racism
Its truthers who lie about nefarious "agents" in our government who let happen the events on that day.
They are nothing more than terrorist apologist by refusing to accept that Al Quaeda was in fact real
They are nothing more than wannabe celebrities, piggy backing on an national tragedy, hoping that gullible people will hit that paypal buttons on their websites promising the world and getting nothing for it

They are nothing but scammers, con artists, praying on those who should know better.

Old 07-28-2011, 11:24 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,322,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
what manners are needed? its the truthers who need manners they accuse innocent people with absolutely no evidence of crimes they dreamed of.

Three friends of mines died that day. My aunt and uncle were caught in the aftermath, nearly crushed by falling debris of the plane that hit the North Tower, as they were getting out of a cab.

No, its not I who needs manners, its truthers who accuse my aunt, my uncle, my three friends who worked at the Windows of the World for being a part of this conspiracy.

Its truthers who lie about Just asking questions while trying to disguise their inherent racism
Its truthers who lie about nefarious "agents" in our government who let happen the events on that day.
They are nothing more than terrorist apologist by refusing to accept that Al Quaeda was in fact real
They are nothing more than wannabe celebrities, piggy backing on an national tragedy, hoping that gullible people will hit that paypal buttons on their websites promising the world and getting nothing for it

They are nothing but scammers, con artists, praying on those who should know better.
Your aggressive nature is a bit much as others have noticed. It kinda reminds me of this guy.
Kim Jong-il - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies