Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2009, 07:29 PM

1,515 posts, read 3,335,641 times

Advertisements

I don't normally care about these things, I am not one that believes in conspiracy theories, but this one might have merit. I am not sure what the implications are, but I know that ultra-Leftists created the EU, and now we have our own ultra-Leftist, who seems more than glad to sell the US out to other countries (remember his bow to the Saudi king, or his numerous America bashings abroad?)

I really don't know anything about this. I have heard about some super highway planned. Maybe someone could educate me a little more on this?

Council of Conservative Citizens » Blog Archive » Vincente Fox publically calls for North American Union
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 08:18 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,470,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canerican View Post
I don't normally care about these things, I am not one that believes in conspiracy theories, but this one might have merit. I am not sure what the implications are, but I know that ultra-Leftists created the EU
Where that came from ???

As for Vincente Fox, he called numerous times for uniting north America, transforming it into a continent without borders. That is nothing new.
During his presidency he actively encouraged Mexicans to go to US and become illegal immigrants. He did it openly, and offered them assistance and support.
As far as I know, he is the only leader in the world to preach to his citizens to leave their homeland. I know of many cases where countries do not allow their citizens to travel abroad, but he is the only one to tell his people to go away.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:22 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,207,585 times
God no. It would ruin Canada.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:28 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,400,082 times
Bush tried to initiate a North American Union in 2006. Vinsente Fox was right there in it then.

Bush sneaking North American super-state without oversight?

North American Union to Replace the USA? - HUMAN EVENTS

Quote:
President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union, effectively erasing our borders with both Mexico and Canada. This was the hidden agenda behind the Bush administration's true open borders policy.

Secretly, the Bush administration is pursuing a policy to expand NAFTA politically, setting the stage for a North American Union designed to encompass the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. What the Bush administration truly wants is the free, unimpeded movement of people across open borders with Mexico and Canada.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:31 PM

50,467 posts, read 47,192,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Where that came from ???

As for Vincente Fox, he called numerous times for uniting north America, transforming it into a continent without borders. That is nothing new.
During his presidency he actively encouraged Mexicans to go to US and become illegal immigrants. He did it openly, and offered them assistance and support.
As far as I know, he is the only leader in the world to preach to his citizens to leave their homeland. I know of many cases where countries do not allow their citizens to travel abroad, but he is the only one to tell his people to go away.

Go forward and send back money. There's a game plan.

No wait, we'll print you maps and pamphlets on how to cross without being busted.

Straight from the mind of the head criminal. Nice.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:36 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,589,524 times
Well that NAFTA highway will take them all the way from Mexico to Canada once it's completed.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,289,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Where that came from ???

He's not preaching for "his citizens" to leave their homeland. He's preaching for "the poor" to leave their homeland. It's a very effective way for him to divest himself of the responsibility to provide his people with education, jobs, and health care: he just pushes them over the border into the U.S. And the Mexicans are so ignorant, they think he's acting in their defense.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,584,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canerican View Post
I don't normally care about these things, I am not one that believes in conspiracy theories, but this one might have merit. I am not sure what the implications are, but I know that ultra-Leftists created the EU, and now we have our own ultra-Leftist, who seems more than glad to sell the US out to other countries (remember his bow to the Saudi king, or his numerous America bashings abroad?)

I really don't know anything about this. I have heard about some super highway planned. Maybe someone could educate me a little more on this?

Council of Conservative Citizens » Blog Archive » Vincente Fox publically calls for North American Union
I have been posting about this for almost 1yr now check out the many articles NORTH AMERICAN SUPER HIGHWAY , NORTH AMERICAN SECURITY AGREEMENT , NORTH AMERICANUNION , BUT DO IT SITTING DOWN AND WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED THEN CHECK OUT HOW THE HOUSE AND CONGRESS HAVE BEEN VOTEING FOR THIS .

Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,952,864 times
The highway is being worked on as we speak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies