Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2009, 09:59 PM

1,354 posts, read 4,581,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post
No, when Obama makes a statement that things are bad and we are going to have to hunker down, that is close to being about as honest about the mess they created (politicians), and when he knows full well that thousands of GM workers will be unemployed in a few days, but goes on a "date" that could have been done just as easily in DC.

That is arrogance, as plain as it gets.
Uh NEWS FLASH - thousands were losing their jobs long before January 2009 but yet that didn't stop our previous President from flying back and forth to his ranch in Texas which is how many miles from D.C.. Oh but I forgot, because our previous President didn't admit that the country was in a recession meant that we weren't right?

Old 06-02-2009, 10:00 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,847,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
"He was never ever a law professor."

"He never worked as a lawyer."

Oh wait, he was a part time professor. Oh wait, he worked as a lawyer doing paperwork.

Oh wait.......
He is living up to his screen name..no matter how he has to twist the facts he' deturmind.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:02 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
"He wasn't a professor":

Quote:
I will allow the fact that he was a professor but no real experience in the field.
"He didn't work as a lawyer":
Quote:
The senator, relatively inexperienced in this kind of work, was assigned to tasks appropriate for a junior lawyer,''

Old 06-02-2009, 10:04 PM

229 posts, read 241,340 times
Quote:
"He was never ever a law professor."

"He never worked as a lawyer."

Oh wait, he was a part time professor. Oh wait, he worked as a lawyer doing paperwork.

Oh wait.......
oh wait would you have a part time surgeon that never was the lead surgeon operate on you? Nope, and nobody would ever let him represent them. Has he ever spent a minute in a court room? Junior associate lawyer. He would be the guy in the operating room that might hold a clamp while the real surgeon did his work.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
"He wasn't a professor":

"He didn't work as a lawyer":
ok, so when you seek out an attorney for an important legal matter I am sure you ask for the junior lawyer with no experience in the legal matter at hand. Never led a case, never worked fulltime as a "professor", never never never never
As far your request for link, google it!!! That is the point there are no links!!! The last famous constitutional lawyer was Lincoln. They are useless, thus they are "professors" and junior lawyers with no experience.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:20 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
It's amazing how a poster doesn't even acknowledge his own duplicity when it's pointed out time and time again. Almost gives a new meaning to tunnel vision. Amazing!

Old 06-02-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
ok, so when you seek out an attorney for an important legal matter I am sure you ask for the junior lawyer with no experience in the legal matter at hand. Never led a case, never worked fulltime as a "professor", never never never never
As far your request for link, google it!!! That is the point there are no links!!! The last famous constitutional lawyer was Lincoln. They are useless, thus they are "professors" and junior lawyers with no experience.
Yes, I know that some do see the constitution as "useless".

Old 06-02-2009, 10:30 PM

Quote:
It's amazing how a poster doesn't even acknowledge his own duplicity when it's pointed out time and time again. Almost gives a new meaning to tunnel vision. Amazing!
just put your blind fold on and get in line to kiss the feet of your messiah, I graduated as an engineer but never engineered a thing. I instructed engineering principles to undergrads, I worked at an engineering firm but never actually engineered. So I could call myself an engineer but would never buy or use anything that may have designed because my lack of experience would make the resultant product a failure. Therefor I am not an engineer even though I have a piece of paper that says I am.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
just put your blind fold on and get in line to kiss the feet of your messiah, I graduated as an engineer but never engineered a thing. I instructed engineering principles to undergrads, I worked at an engineering firm but never actually engineered. So I could call myself an engineer but would never buy or use anything that may have designed because my lack of experience would make the resultant product a failure. Therefor I am not an engineer even though I have a piece of paper that says I am.
So?

Old 06-02-2009, 10:34 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
Quote:
Junior associate lawyer. He would be the guy in the operating room that might hold a clamp while the real surgeon did his work.
LOL That's rich! General surgeons have a five year residency, after med school, and if they specialize there's a few more years added to their residency. Do you really think the 'real surgeon' is performing the surgery? Next time read your surgery consent form a little closer!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies