Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 07:01 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,749 times

Advertisements

and if she doesn't have her act together, who does?

Quote:
This is absolutely chilling.... it is important for all of us to understand what is actually going on in our government and the total ineptness of those people who are in critical positions... keep pressure on your senators and representatives to correct these astounding atrocities. If not you, then who????

Click on the link below for something that did not make the news broadcast.

These are the people who are supposedly overseeing all of our taxpayers money. You can also see how many of our elected officials are at this hearing (not many) who may actually care!
Stand by, all y'all...

New World Investor - Technology Stocks and More » It’s Worse At The Fed Than I Thought
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 07:09 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
I saw this earlier;

The Weekly Standard

Quote:
Q: Do you have a clear sense of what the overall TARP plan at this point is supposed to do? Are you capable of summarizing what it's supposed to be doing?

A: No. And neither is Treasury. Treasury has given us multiple contradictory explanations for what it's trying to accomplish.
Who didn't friggin know this would happen? We warned, we screamed - nobody listened.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:15 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,052,792 times
It is absolutely a travesty we let these people have their jobs. What are we doing?

Why are there sheep out there who buy this Bull SH **?

Old 06-09-2009, 07:33 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Close the FEDERAL RESERVE. They are robbing us blind! If you heard the IG she said that she has no jurisdiction to audit the Federal Reserve. She is the inspector general for the board of Governors of the Federal Reserve. If she can't audit...who Can?

Old 06-09-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Close the FEDERAL RESERVE. They are robbing us blind! If you heard the IG she said that she has no jurisdiction to audit the Federal Reserve. She is the inspector general for the board of Governors of the Federal Reserve. If she can't audit...who Can?
It is time to END THE FED!

Old 06-09-2009, 07:58 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
and if she doesn't have her act together, who does?

Stand by, all y'all...

New World Investor - Technology Stocks and More » It’s Worse At The Fed Than I Thought
I think I know why this woman was appointed to that job. She is doing it exactly as expected and no matter what anyone says about her job there will be no changes, since she is doing what is expected of her.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I think I know why this woman was appointed to that job. She is doing it exactly as expected and no matter what anyone says about her job there will be no changes, since she is doing what is expected of her.
1913 -- The Federal Reserve (neither federal nor a reserve) is created. It was planned at a secret meeting in 1910 on Jekyll Island, Georgia by a group of bankers and politicians, including Col. House. This transferred the power to create money from the American government to a private group of bankers. It is probably the largest generator of debt in the world.

WW3 - Timeline to the Creation of the New World Order

When will this no longer be a tinfoil hat theory?

Old 06-09-2009, 08:36 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Well while I agree with you it is not because she was appointed by a democrat. This has been going on for along time. Look at who gives the money to both parties...the big banks and brokerage houses.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:45 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
That money is gone..off balance sheets ? Geeze the Fed is as good as the banks..what the heck do they have to hide in off balance sheets ?
This will go down as the biggest Ponzi scheme in US History.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
That money is gone..off balance sheets ? Geeze the Fed is as good as the banks..what the heck do they have to hide in off balance sheets ?
This will go down as the biggest Ponzi scheme in US History.
and today we see:

Fed Would Be Shut Down If It Were Audited, Expert Says - Markets * US * News * Story - CNBC.com

"If the Fed examiners were set upon the Fed's own documents—unlabeled documents—to pass judgment on the Fed's capacity to survive the difficulties it faces in credit, it would shut this institution down," he said. "The Fed is undercapitalized in a way that Citicorp is undercapitalized."

Good Job Texan!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies