Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 03:24 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,247,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I wonder what She'll do next? Now that her contract is over she's free to do other things. Maybe she'll do commercials. What is it about non-believers that they just don't get what every believer knows. The Lord has something in store for Ms. Prejean that is incompatible with her being Miss California. That's all. She's being promoted. Nothing more and noting less.
Clearly the Lord wants her to get ass implants to match her chest so she can go around the country telling young girls to love themselves as they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2009, 03:26 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh look, I'm laughing so hard I'm literally rolling on the floor and my a** just fell off.

I'm so amused, I'll even use Fox for my link. What the heck! Exclusive: Miss California Carrie Prejean Loses Her Crown - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com
It takes a loser to find comfort in something like this. I can't even begin to take my intelligence level so low for even a half-second to consider this worthy of consumption.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:31 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
It takes a loser to find comfort in something like this. I can't even begin to take my intelligence level so low for even a half-second to consider this worthy of consumption.
Whew, good thing you didnt spend time out of your life posting in a thread about it!

Old 06-10-2009, 03:35 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times
who cares. miss NC won anyhoo.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:45 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
It I can't even begin to take my intelligence level so low for even a half-second to consider this worthy of consumption.
Too late!! Here you are!!!

Old 06-10-2009, 03:48 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
I wonder if she and her boobs, uhm handlers, oh I mean advisors, or was it her personal god, were hoping she would be fired the first time around. Then they would have been able to whine near and far that she was fired because she didn't support same sex marriage. When that didn't work out, she just continued doing her own thing and not complying with her Miss California contract. End result, 'you're fired'!

Old 06-10-2009, 03:50 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
I wonder if she and her boobs were hoping she would be fired the first time around. Then they would have been able to whine near and far that she was fired because she didn't support same sex marriage. When that didn't work out, she just continued doing her own thing and not complying with her Miss California contract. End result, 'you're fired'!
exposure and money. I am sure that's all she cares about.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:50 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmoove View Post
Clearly the Lord wants her to get ass implants to match her chest so she can go around the country telling young girls to love themselves as they are.
If the implants look good, that's all that matters.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:15 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
If the implants look good, that's all that matters.

Of course you know they would all support some "man" getting fake boobs.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:29 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,585,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Christers with naked photos making moral judgments on others.
I never heard her make a moral judgement. She stated an opinion on marriage; you inferred the moral judgement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies