Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 08:59 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
My goodness, are you a fundamentaist Christian? Well you must be, because it seems that if something isn't said exactly no other conclusion can be drawn from words.
LOL! I see you have , again, no answer, no proof....but you still go ahead and ASSume something about me !!!

BTW, I am an atheist...so wrong AGAIN! What has this got to do with religion ??

Try dealing in what is actually posted, the actual words used....it helps.

State how YOU feel/think...don't assume you know how others feel/think...you don't unless they post it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2009, 09:02 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
LOL! I see you have , again, no answer, no proof....but you still go ahead and ASSume something about me !!!

BTW, I am an atheist...so wrong AGAIN! What has this got to do with religion ??

Try dealing in what is actually posted, the actual words used....it helps.

State how YOU feel/think...don't assume you know how others feel/think...you don't unless they post it.

Moderator cut: rudeIt is what is called sacrcasm. sarcasm: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com

Last edited by katzenfreund; 07-02-2009 at 11:07 AM..

Old 07-02-2009, 10:49 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
I will readily admit girls are MUCH smarter...I have several exwives/GFs riding MY motorcycles,living in MY houses,letting their new boyfriends/husband use MY tools and wear MY clothes and driving MY pickups that will back that statement up too......

Old 07-02-2009, 11:03 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,528,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBGirl View Post
Did anyone else read this, it is so sad..

"Boys' issues are serious and less addressed than those of girls, While both boys and girls face issues — in school and out — the problems affecting boys are serious and have not been properly addressed by policy makers, according to a new review article by psychologist Judith Kleinfeld"

U.S. Society Ignoring Serious Boy Problems | LiveScience

Mr. Obama created a national commission for girls, but turned his back on the boys, especially African American boys. If that is not discrimination I don't know what is.
A lot of these issues have not been addressed because of our societal pressure on males to not "have/show weakness". That said it is not Obama's fault, but the fault of a society that puts unnecessary and additional societal pressure on boys.

Old 07-02-2009, 11:10 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I will readily admit girls are MUCH smarter...I have several exwives/GFs riding MY motorcycles,living in MY houses,letting their new boyfriends/husband use MY tools and wear MY clothes and driving MY pickups that will back that statement up too......
That is just a result of the liberals in the trail lawyers ;who really could careless about male/female but they know how to get the most for themselves by favoring one party. Its reflected in the presumsions of civil law in divorces. The judges get their positions by going along with the trial lawyers.

Old 07-02-2009, 11:14 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,516,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Moderator cut: rudeIt is what is called sacrcasm. sarcasm: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com

Dont worry. That same sorry excuse lies about/puts words in people's mouths all the time.

Its quite laughable how they suddenly want proof of accusations and everything can only be exactly what was said.

Old 07-02-2009, 11:15 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,516,210 times
Men have all the money
Women have all the p****

Old 07-02-2009, 11:18 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
Men have all the money
Women have all the p****
I'd rather they go back to the barter system, like in the 60's.

Old 07-02-2009, 11:33 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
LOL...sounds like you need to do the Elliot Spitzer from now on. The world's oldest profession is justified because the type of woman that is driving your truck and living in your houses really does exist.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:04 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
LOL...sounds like you need to do the Elliot Spitzer from now on. The world's oldest profession is justified because the type of woman that is driving your truck and living in your houses really does exist.
I need to "vet" them a bit better too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies