Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 06:01 PM

746 posts, read 1,324,897 times

Advertisements

Wikipedia defines false flag operations as covert operations which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. An example of this is when buildings were burned in Germany prior to WWII and then blamed on an imaginary enemy (that no one had ever seen or heard of before) in order to gather public support for a war.

From what I have seen, many people think the WTC implosions were a false flag operation. They were generally blamed on so called enemies like Al Qaeda (that no one had ever seen or heard of before) or other groups, then these accusations used as excuses to go to war with Afganistan, the Taliban, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, seize bank accounts, and remove our ability to drink water on airplanes. So far I have seen no threats towards the U.S. by any of them. Where was their motivation to do such a thing, and then get attacked and bombed and have their countries destroyed?

That doesn't make any sense.

On the other hand we see plenty of motivation for the towers being blown up from inside.

I don't see the motivation for one crazy person to shoot all those people in Virgina. But I wish to look at this with an open mind. How did he manage to do all of this on his own? He was certainly very well organized. Did he really wreak all that havoc on his own? Or was he a fall guy for a much larger operation - with a CLEAR motivation. The motivation to take away more of our individual freedoms and rights. The motivation to take away the remaining weapons that a few individuals still have. And the motivation to leave us even more defenseless, vulnerable and clueless than we were.

That one crazy person shot all these people one by one, closed the doors behind them without anyone knowing, and then proceeded down the line killing more of them for 2 or 3 hours..... Well forgive me for this but.... that sounds quite a bit like three skyscrapers being knocked down by an airplane.

The people in the buildings were early on told that "everything is under control" and to stay in the buildings, to go on as usual, much the same that people in the WTC's were told everything was under control, and to stay in the buildings, before they were blown up from inside.

Then we have the pictures that he supposedly mailed to NBC. I don't doubt the pictures were made and were real. I believe they they were and they are. They do, however, have an uncanny resemblence to the pictures of those who did the beheadings in Iraq, i.e. who really did the beheadings? The same modus operandi, deja vu?

Then we have the well arranged (in advance?) newscasts that flooded the airways the same day and the next. Our honorable President with his busy schedule was well in attendence.

Now I'm not saying these things didn't all happen -- in the manner they would like us to believe -- and in order for them to run more of their well planned agendas on us.

Everyone seems to be taking the official story, hook, line and sinker.

But "fool me once, shame on; shame on you. Fool me; you can't get fooled again."

Something's not right.

Last edited by jlvs2run; 04-19-2007 at 06:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2007, 06:18 PM

923 posts, read 3,513,393 times
I offer my prayers and support for the Students, Staff and Families of Virginia Tech...

Old 04-19-2007, 06:19 PM

923 posts, read 3,513,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlvs2run View Post
Wikipedia defines false flag operations as covert operations which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. An example of this is when buildings were burned in Germany prior to WWII and then blamed on an imaginary enemy (that no one had ever seen or heard of before) in order to gather public support for a war.

From what I have seen, many people think the WWC implosions were a false flag operation. They were generally blamed on so called enemies like Al Qaeda (that no one had ever seen or heard of before) or other groups, then these accusations used as excuses to go to war with Afganistan, the Taliban, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, seize bank accounts, and remove our ability to drink water on airplanes. So far I have seen no threats towards the U.S. by any of them. Where was their motivation to do such a thing, and then get attacked and bombed and have their countries destroyed?

On the other hand we see plenty of motivation for the towers being blown up from inside.

I don't see the motivation for one crazy person to shoot all those people in Virgina. But I wish to look at this with an open mind. How did he manage to do all of this on his own? He was certainly very well organized. Did he really wreak all that havoc on his own? Or was he a fall guy for a much larger operation - with a CLEAR motivation. The motivation to take away more of our individual freedoms and rights. The motivation to take away the remaining weapons that a few individuals still have. And the motivation to leave us even more defenseless, vulnerable and clueless than we were.

That one crazy person shot all these people one by one, closed the doors behind them without anyone knowing, and then proceeded down the line killing more of them for 2 or 3 hours..... Well forgive me for this but.... that sounds quite a bit like three skyscrapers being knocked down by an airplane.

The people in the buildings were early on told that "everything is under control" and to stay in the buildings, to go on as usual, much the same that people in the WTC's were told everything was under control, and to stay in the buildings, before they were blown up from inside.

Then we have the pictures that he supposedly mailed to NBC. I don't doubt the pictures were made and were real. I believe they they were and they are. They do, however, have an uncanny resemblence to the pictures of those who did the beheadings in Iraq, i.e. who really did the beheadings? The same modus operandi, deja vu?

Then we have the well arranged (in advance?) newscasts that flooded the airways the same day and the next. Our honorable President with his busy schedule was well in attendence.

Now I'm not saying these things didn't all happen -- in the manner they would like us to believe -- and in order for them to run more of their well planned agendas on us.

But "fool me once, shame on; shame on you. Fool me; you can't get fooled again."

Something's not right.
My dear johnlvs2run, Me thinks it is You...

Old 04-19-2007, 06:26 PM

1,962 posts, read 5,197,415 times
John, your conclusion is not completely out of the realm of possibility. Thanks for making us think

Old 04-19-2007, 08:18 PM

4,282 posts, read 15,748,958 times
And the well-documented Al Qaeda activity pre-911 in Indonesia, the Phillippines, and Afghanistan would be wonderfully effecient planted background material?

From the US Intelligence agencies, whose record of efficiency over the years from the Bay of Pigs to Iran/Contra is wonderous?

Hmmmmmm. Gonna be a tough sell.

Old 04-19-2007, 10:08 PM

1,506 posts, read 4,280,302 times
Quote:

From what I have seen, many people think the WTC implosions were a false flag operation. They were generally blamed on so called enemies like Al Qaeda (that no one had ever seen or heard of before) or other groups, then these accusations used as excuses to go to war with Afganistan, the Taliban, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, seize bank accounts, and remove our ability to drink water on airplanes. So far I have seen no threats towards the U.S. by any of them. Where was their motivation to do such a thing, and then get attacked and bombed and have their countries destroyed?

Something's not right.
Do you have any evidence to support this claim or is it just conspiracy theory B.S.(bad science)? Who do think was responsible? Why did they do it? How were they able to frame the shooter? Please answer as specifically as you can.

I have my own theory that you, johnlvs2run, did it. My "evidence" is that the guilty dog barks first. You were the first one to mention a false flag operation so you must have inside knowledge. If you conscience is bothering you, feel free to confess.

Old 04-19-2007, 11:08 PM

746 posts, read 1,324,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
John, your conclusion is not completely out of the realm of possibility. Thanks for making us think
Marks, you are welcome. Thanks for your response.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:51 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,269,800 times
You know, just about ANYTHING in life is possible, but the question is: is it very likely?

Old 04-20-2007, 09:58 AM

942 posts, read 2,583,861 times
Quote:

Something's not right.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Al'Qaeda was on the CLinton radar way befor 9/11. It was just ignored. ANything is possible but I dont buy it.

Old 04-20-2007, 10:34 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
The problem with this theory is the problem with the WTC theory and all others - the depth and breath of the conspiracy would require to many people in our government to be involved and to much complication. President, cabinet, FBI and federal law enforcement, local law enforcement, survivors, 911 operators, people at the hospitals, people on cell phones...it's just mind boggling. The federal government can barely handle day to day activities, let alone conspiracies of this magnitude. And not one person has yet to explain a motive (besides "taking away liberties", OK yeah but why?).

This has been discussed before, conspiracy theories are a way for some to cope with and explain tragic events which are otherwise unexplainable in it's simplicity and meaninglessness. If it gives this event greater meaning and helps you to cope then go for it - Bush or whoever in the government caused it. Otherwise don't fool yourself that you are convincing anyone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies