Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2009, 09:29 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times

Advertisements

I have wondered how a non-operational operation works since this story came out. Somehow no Congressmen knew about this story until the al Times of New York reported it last week. I wonder how many non-operational operations have ever caused so much trouble. How does something that isn't operational ever hurt anybody?

It makes since to me that if you are a member of that horrible bunch, CIA, and you are part of a group that is supposed to kill enemies of the state from al Qaida, you better haul a lawyer around with you or look for some other line of work. The Congress critters say they never knew but the al Times did. That tells me that some Congressman must have known about this proposed operation since it got leaked from somewhere and they are some of the best leakers of "secret" information in the world.

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2009, 09:45 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Of course the leak couldn't have possibly come from within the CIA??

Old 07-20-2009, 09:49 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
Well would be stuprised as they vote on bill tehy never read now it seems. I fact the usually seem to be print them about midnight and vote the next morning.Tus the Doddd addon was not caught until fatre the bill passed.Now days its better it seems to "I know nothinggg".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies