Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 09:08 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,119,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Was the judge named Sotomayer?

If not, the judge must be a left wing hack and Obama picked the judge to make the decision like he did with Eric Holder dropping the lawsuit against the pink panthers.

Control, it is all about control folks.

Liberals want to control us even through the courts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2009, 09:09 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,309,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonSet View Post
On Saturday, Orly Taitz filed in federal court the forged Kenyan birth certificate for President Obama that she'd discovered. It lasted in the file for less than a week -- on Thursday, a judge ordered the motion that Taitz had submitted stricken from the court record.

There was no hearing on the merits of the motion, or of the purportedly Kenyan document; it was tossed on procedural grounds.

War Room - Salon.com
Couldn't find anything about it that was wrong so used a procedural excuse.

Did you believe that anybody around really accepted that thing? I may not be very smart but there was no Kenya when Obama was born. I knew it was fake when I first saw it because of that, and procedural grounds had to be used? My, My, My. Why did I hear conservative birther after conservative birther mention that part of the false thing before finally some lib realized what hat been pulled out on him.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:10 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,964,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post
If any one posts a link or a quote or any thing this judge said the birth certificate is fake I will cancel my account this site.
World Net Daily thinks it's a fake & they are considered authoritative by birthers. Is that good enough?

Obama birth doc update: Kenya sources weigh in
Quote:
The Kenyan birth document released by California attorney Orly Taitz is probably not authentic, according to WND's investigative operatives in Africa, though officials in Nairobi do not rule out the possibility President Obama may indeed have been born in their country.

The verified 1961-era Kenyan birth certificate (see photo) is described at the top as a "Government of Kenya" document. It includes: Where Born; Name or names; Sex; Father's occupation and rank; Father's nationality; Name and maiden name for mother; Mother's Occupation; Mother's nationality; Signature, description and residence of information; Date of birth; Date of registration; Baptismal name if added or altered after registration of birth; Reference to register.

Kenyan government officials interviewed by WND sources in Kenya have pointed out a key difference in the Taitz document. In 1961, Mombasa was a part of Zanzibar, not the Coast Province of Kenya.
Real Kenyan Birth Certificate 1961:

Old 08-06-2009, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonSet View Post
The judge is not a birther...
That sounds very true, but then he isn't very smart either because as I said earlier Kenya didn't even exist on the day Obama was born so that thing had to be fake. Why not just say that and be done instead of using procedure as an excuse. There are some really smart lib judges around.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Why was she not brought up on charges for bringing false documents into court? She should have.
Aw, come on. The courts are filled with false suits brought by largely Dem contributing trial lawyers just to see if they can get by with it. If those people weren't good Dems their cases would be thrown out, but I don't ever see any of them accused of anything.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:17 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,214,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
That sounds very true, but then he isn't very smart either because as I said earlier Kenya didn't even exist on the day Obama was born so that thing had to be fake. Why not just say that and be done instead of using procedure as an excuse. There are some really smart lib judges around.
Because the judge doesn't do the filing that nutjob lawyer/dentist is responsible to initiate the filling as she chooses. The judge hasn't even looked at the forged document cause it hasn't advanced through the process.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Why would a California Court even consider trying to validate a Kenyan birth certificate?

Maybe I could file a motion for them to validate the Italian Shroud of Turin.
If any one posts a link or a quote or any thing this judge said the Shroud of Turin is fake I will cancel my account this site.
Don't any of you guys realize that we keep trying to find his real birth certificate so there will have to be many false ones looking for the real one.

What would happen if Obama brought out the real one? I wonder how many people would fail to believe it, just in case it doesn't show any hospital in Honolulu as the hospital of birth.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:20 PM

539 posts, read 700,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
World Net Daily thinks it's a fake & they are considered authoritative by birthers. Is that good enough?

Obama birth doc update: Kenya sources weigh in

Real Kenyan Birth Certificate 1961:

The judge.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:22 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,964,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Don't any of you guys realize that we keep trying to find his real birth certificate so there will have to be many false ones looking for the real one.
Whaaaat? Why do there have to be any fake ones? The birthers will keep making fake ones until one sticks?

Old 08-06-2009, 09:22 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,445,429 times
Ugh is this still going on? I wish people would read the 1000 page health care bill instead of focusing on this crap. I know this will **** off some of my fellow republicans but enough already he is in there let's deal with what we actually can do something about. This is the stuff that causes us to look stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies