Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 12:51 PM

553 posts, read 837,337 times

Advertisements

Obama camp plants fake doc, Che fan at Jackson Lee forum

by Matt Bramanti · 08/13/2009 8:05 am

I was reading the Chron’s piece about Sheila Jackson Lee’s town hall, when something caught my eye:
One supporter, Dr. Roxana Mayer, a physician who does not live in Jackson Lee’s district, praised the reform plan for overhauling a broken system.
“I don’t know what there is in the bill that creates such panic,” she said.
In this video, Mayer claims to be a general practitioner, eliciting applause and even a hug from Queen Sheila:

I’m not sure why, but something didn’t smell right. So my colleagues and I did a little digging, and wouldn’t you know it? Roxana Mayer is, like, totally not a doctor.
But she is an Obama campaign volunteer.
Our own David Jennings secured a phone interview, in which Mayer admitted to impersonating a physician, saying — get this — she thought it would help her credibility. (It didn’t.)
Now here’s where it spins off into a whole new dimension of weird. See the bug-eyed woman seated behind not-doctor Mayer?

Look familiar?
Yes, that little ray of sunshine, who accompanied Mayer to the meeting, is none other than Maria Isabel, the unhinged moonbat who ran a Barack Obama campaign office, complete with Che Guevara flag.
Hell, she’s even wearing the exact same outfit she wore the last time we mocked her!

A word of advice to budding political operatives: when you need two plants, try to pick people smarter than actual plants.
This isn’t brain surgery.

Old 08-13-2009, 12:56 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,595,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeader View Post
Obama camp plants fake doc, Che fan at Jackson Lee forum

by Matt Bramanti · 08/13/2009 8:05 am

I was reading the Chron’s piece about Sheila Jackson Lee’s town hall, when something caught my eye:
One supporter, Dr. Roxana Mayer, a physician who does not live in Jackson Lee’s district, praised the reform plan for overhauling a broken system.
“I don’t know what there is in the bill that creates such panic,” she said.

In this video, Mayer claims to be a general practitioner, eliciting applause and even a hug from Queen Sheila:

I’m not sure why, but something didn’t smell right. So my colleagues and I did a little digging, and wouldn’t you know it? Roxana Mayer is, like, totally not a doctor.
But she is an Obama campaign volunteer.
Our own David Jennings secured a phone interview, in which Mayer admitted to impersonating a physician, saying — get this — she thought it would help her credibility. (It didn’t.)
Now here’s where it spins off into a whole new dimension of weird. See the bug-eyed woman seated behind not-doctor Mayer?

Look familiar?
Yes, that little ray of sunshine, who accompanied Mayer to the meeting, is none other than Maria Isabel, the unhinged moonbat who ran a Barack Obama campaign office, complete with Che Guevara flag.
Hell, she’s even wearing the exact same outfit she wore the last time we mocked her!

A word of advice to budding political operatives: when you need two plants, try to pick people smarter than actual plants.
This isn’t brain surgery.

BUSTED..I love when this happens to our "Commander and Cheat" ZERO CRED..

Old 08-13-2009, 01:04 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,055,276 times
We are ruled by a bunch of con artists.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:10 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,065,096 times
The lefties won't touch this thread with a ten foot pole. It will be interesting if they do to see what they have to say about that... LOL

Old 08-13-2009, 01:11 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,610,112 times
There's already a thread on this topic:
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...just-play.html

Old 08-13-2009, 01:17 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,862,390 times
Who's making the Hitler comparisons?

Leftwing Moonbat, Perpetual Presidential candidate of the Democratic Party and Communist Lyndon LaRouche!

And the famous poster of Obama with the Hitler moustache?

Well you can download it from LaRouche's website: http://www.larouchepac.com/files/media/obama.pdf (broken link)

Old 08-13-2009, 01:20 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,503,609 times
Last time I checked, Obama didn't kill any Jews....

Old 08-13-2009, 01:22 PM

5,477 posts, read 12,249,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
We are ruled by a bunch of con artists.
It's the Chicago way, baby. Totally out of the Chicago Politics playbook.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:31 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Im sure the libs will pin this on Sarah Palin somehow...

Old 08-13-2009, 01:38 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,211,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Im sure the libs will pin this on Sarah Palin somehow...
The defense will just be that it doesn't really matter and/or the other side is doing it too and maybe even "You started it!".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies