Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 07:19 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,971,294 times

Advertisements

[quote=Marksman84;10342003]What was the guy in the ER for, ruptuing his vocal cords from whining too much?

I'm tired of foreigners trying to convert the United States to their ideologies/beliefs.

[quote]

Newsflash. That is how the U.S. was formed.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:21 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,210,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
there is no such thing as "Palestine" and there never will be.
Just like there's no such thing as Tibet, the South, Moldova, Macedonia, or Kosovo. Amirite?

Old 08-18-2009, 07:24 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,809,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
Just like there's no such thing as Tibet, the South, Moldova, Macedonia, or Kosovo. Amirite?
they all have their independent issues.

as far as "palestine" is concerned, its just a bunch of animals trying to kill off a bunch of jews. the jews would be insane to allow them to form a state.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:26 PM

30 posts, read 58,289 times
Quote:
as far as "palestine" is concerned, its just a bunch of animals trying to kill off a bunch of jews. the jews would be insane to allow them to form a state.

How many Jews have died versus how many Palestinians?

Because last time I checked, thousands upon thousands of Palestinians have died from the Israeli occupation or when the IDF slaughters them to build more apartheid settlements... If I was being kicked off my land, I might hate the occupiers too.

Lol - The palestinians have nothing compared to a military bought by the american taxpayer.

To act as if the Palestinians, living in abject poverty, have any chance for a state or to fight back against the illegal occupiers is academically dishonest and borders on absurdity.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:29 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,210,060 times
Quote:
they all have their independent issues.

I don't know which is worse, "Heil Hitler" or "Palestinians are a bunch of animals".

Which harkens back to my incredulity that there are only some idiots in this country.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:31 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,805,744 times
Quote:
there is no such thing as "Palestine" and there never will be.
I don't agree. There is and will be. That is if the Arabs quit with the bombs and decide they want peace.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:32 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,971,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasTR View Post

Because last time I checked, thousands upon thousands of Palestinians have died from the Israeli occupation or when the IDF slaughters them to build more apartheid settlements... If I was being kicked off my land, I might hate the occupiers too.

Lol - The palestinians have nothing compared to a military bought by the american taxpayer.

To act as if the Palestinians, living in abject poverty, have any chance for a state or to fight back against the illegal occupiers is academically dishonest and borders on absurdity.
I am sorry but how did palestinians merge into this thread. Idiot says heil hitler to a jew because the Jewish dude was saying how much better Israels universal health care coverage is compared to the U.S. The moron then mocks the dude because had to pay 8K for 2 hours at the doctor in the U.S. What has palestine have to do with this. Rhetorical question Farley.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:34 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,067,334 times
[quote=hotair2;10342199][quote=Marksman84;10342003]What was the guy in the ER for, ruptuing his vocal cords from whining too much?

I'm tired of foreigners trying to convert the United States to their ideologies/beliefs.

Quote:

Newsflash. That is how the U.S. was formed.
Newsflash. We are a sovereign nation now. It's in stone.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:36 PM

188 posts, read 424,338 times
Such mishegoss.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:37 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,067,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasTR View Post

What land are they occupying illegally really? Didn't they win that land in a war? Or was that imaginary?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies