Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 12:04 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,582,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertGibbs View Post
That's not the point being made, stay focused here. The point is that all the liberals were pumping their fists and cheering for this woman when she was protesting Bush, now they want her to go away becasue they are annoying their messiah.
Actually, no. I thought she was annoying even back then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2009, 12:04 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,060,384 times
Quote:
that made no sense whatsoever. Are you even fluent in the English language? What country are you posting from? Really, I'd like to know. You are really hard to understand what you are saying sometimes.
I thought the same thing while trying to read that post.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post

I guess you didn't see the title mentioning Obama media? The reasoning for that title waaaas, what?
It did not seem to blame obama as much as say the media has a certain bias when it comes to dissenters.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:06 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,598,276 times
Quote:
Why are you blaming Obama for it? Because instead of actually using a brain, it's easier to blindly blame the president? Yawn, you're boring.
Perfect liberal giberish..a real giberish linguist..how quaint

Old 08-21-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Actually, no. I thought she was annoying even back then.
she is annoying but I have to say her premise is right. The troops should be brought home now. We are not leaving in defeat if we left now as some would have us believe.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
Perfect liberal giberish..a real giberish linguist..how quaint
LOL, gibberish my friend, it's spelled g i b b e r i s h. Your post was totally ironic.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:08 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,066,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geechie North View Post
This means nothing. The government didn't do this, the people who own those airwaves did it unlike what NBC and MSNBC is doing today, since they ARE IN BED WITH THE WH!

Last edited by Marka; 09-01-2009 at 07:54 AM.. Reason: cut quote

Old 08-21-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
This means nothing. The government didn't do this, the people who own those airwaves did it unlike what NBC and MSNBC is doing today, since they ARE IN BED WITH THE WH!
Do you think they're having sex? I hope they use protection. Can you even have sex w/an organization? What about sharing the same bed?

Old 08-21-2009, 12:24 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,157,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I am a liberal and I support her protest. We should arrange a military withdrawal (covering our collective asses while leaving) from both Iraq and Afghanistan right now. I would like to add a provision that any women and children could come with us as refugees from deadly oppression. The result should be a complete internal conflagration that will leave both countries vulnerable to invasion from their “oh so loving” neighbors.
I'm not sure i've ever seen a more contradictory statement in all my born days.

1) You support her protest
2) You support a total withdrawl
3) You support refugees
4) You support an invasion by the, quote, "oh so loving" neighbors

In other words, you condone invading other countries, but you don't support the work of the United States, whose intentions are arguably much more noble than any of those other "loving countries" you like to support.

I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:26 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,157,518 times
Quote:
Quote:
Do you think they're having sex? I hope they use protection. Can you even have sex w/an organization? What about sharing the same bed?
In this instance, I give my full support to abortion. Any organizational offspring supporting this White House needs exterminating. Double-standards such as the one mentioned in the OP are beyond unbelievable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies