Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 09:21 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I should clarify--by LA I mean the state, not the city of Los Angeles.

To know more about the guy, google "justadadathome", one of his common user nicks. I don't know if it's updated yet to show him as living in Big Lake, Alaska, but the LA sex offender registry lists that as his new address. The organizations which he is involved with are truly sickening.
Sometime when the helicopters are up hunting could some of you guys convince him to go dance with wolves? Seriously, why are these creatures allowed to not only run free but run from state to state taking their dirty filthy secrets to unsuspecting communities?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2009, 09:22 PM

1,435 posts, read 2,779,774 times
Yup, Met is right about David Kazarian- he was here on C-D as Alaskalive, but after being identified he cried faul to the admin and got the thread deleted. And he's still around under a different nick.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:32 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
He's listed on the FDLE SO site, too. It looks like his crimes were committed in my county... sickening.
That's right--his crimes were committed in FL but he lived in Monroe, LA. The guy's a real piece of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Sometime when the helicopters are up hunting could some of you guys convince him to go dance with wolves? Seriously, why are these creatures allowed to not only run free but run from state to state taking their dirty filthy secrets to unsuspecting communities?
The ironic thing is is that by coming to CD and trying to lure people to his website--which pretended to be very "family values" and was quite wingnut in tone, by the way--more people in his area know who and what he is than if he had had to register as a sex offender and quietly lived a normal life.

But the deeper you looked into his site...the more clear it became what it was really all about.

He came up here because he thought he would have more freedom to carry out his activities as a pedophile rights activist. Now that the salmon season is almost over, I will be devoting some time to encouraging state politicians to work on covering this particular loophole in Alaska state law.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:38 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,767,269 times
Child molesters - men AND women - should be castrated (male is bilateral orchiectomy, female is bilateral oophorectomy), put on heavy sedation, and permanently taken out of society. Just because they are neutered does not preclude their overt or covert actions to kidnap, captivate, and otherwise abuse a victim in the future.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:45 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times
I feel sorry for her stepfather, too. He has spent the last 18 years under a cloud of suspicion. His marriage ended because of this. Law enforcement really let this family down. They had a dead-on description of the woman and the car. He watched these cretins snatch his child and drive off right in front of his eyes. It must have haunted him for 18 years. How they never found any leads or put 2 and 2 together is stunning incompetence.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:59 PM
LML

My Way News - Questions arise over how kidnapper went undetected

Some the information in this updated report is jawdropping. Sometimes it is a wonder that any criminal is ever caught. Read about what happened when neighbors tried to get the police to investigate this guy.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:16 PM

4,714 posts, read 8,462,246 times
I just read today's news report. Absolutely HORRIBLE police work in this case. The same car the guy used to kidnap the little girl was found still sitting on his property this week. No one ever looked at the guy's back yard. The guy also served about 6 months in prison during the time the girl was being held on his property.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_kidnapped_girl_found (broken link)

Old 08-28-2009, 10:38 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
I just saw some news footage of this guy and his wife - the old bat is weeping. I'd like to slap the b*tch - what did she think she was doing for 18 years? She pulled the poor little girl into the car, she was an active participant in the abduction. Somehow that apalls me more then the pedophile.

As to why the girl didn't run.....well, she was taken as a child and had children by the time she was 14. What must her emotional developement be like? I'm sure in some sense much tougher and resiliant then most peoples but in others - she is most likely still a scared and abused eleven year old. Christ a fifth grader!

I hope that this evil jackass and his equally repellent wife never see freedom again.
And I hope that this woman/girl is able to heal and make some sort of a life for herself and her daughters.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:44 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I just saw some news footage of this guy and his wife - the old bat is weeping. I'd like to slap the b*tch - what did she think she was doing for 18 years? She pulled the poor little girl into the car, she was an active participant in the abduction. Somehow that apalls me more then the pedophile.

As to why the girl didn't run.....well, she was taken as a child and had children by the time she was 14. What must her emotional developement be like? I'm sure in some sense much tougher and resiliant then most peoples but in others - she is most likely still a scared and abused eleven year old. Christ a fifth grader!

I hope that this evil jackass and his equally repellent wife never see freedom again.
And I hope that this woman/girl is able to heal and make some sort of a life for herself and her daughters.
Can you imagine what those two daughters must be going through. Living as captives their entire lives and now learning their mother was kidnapped by their father who raped their mother as a little girl. My dear merciful heavens. What in the world was he doing to them do you suppose. And I so agree with you about his evil, evil, evil wife. May they both burn forever....and soon.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:48 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
"""but I have to wonder, how she allowed herself to remain a prisoner for so long"""

Ya, she kidnapped herself and there was no crime comitted..

People, especially children, can be held captive with threats of death or physical harm and/or death to their families.

It WASN'T her fault. Sheesh!!!
OK, first off, no one said anything about "no crime" being committed. I simply wondered how this man managed to keep her locked away for so long. Opportunity will nearly always present itself at some time or another, especially over 18 years. I am not blaming the girl for her plight, I simply want to know what kept her from ever running away. I never said anything about it being her fault, but it is just in my nature to not be held captive. I can understand her fear at first, since she was a small child. But after so much time, I would have to run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies