Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 06:05 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times

Advertisements

washingtonpost.com

Quote:
"He was given everything he had in life," said conservative activist Grover Norquist. "He didn't earn anything. He is Thurston Howell III, and he has the nerve to say to people who built small businesses, restaurants and gas stations that they should have their money stolen from them" through higher taxes.
Isn't this so very true? He embodies everything the Left claims they hate, usually when they have an (R) behind their name.

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, cashed in on his family name to keep him in Europe during the war, cheated, plagiarized numerous times in college, committed at the least, manslaughter and got away with due to his name and connections, was an adulterer/womanizer for many, many years.

He is truly a disgrace.

What did this man really ever accomplish on his own?

Old 08-29-2009, 06:06 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times
Another hateful Kennedy thread, I see. Some people certainly are obsessed.

Old 08-29-2009, 06:07 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,972,786 times
Corporations LOVE regulation as it eliminates any potential competition from smaller players who will never make it big due to the cost of compliance.

After hearing about Kennedy's dealings with Hungarian counter-revolutionist Andropov, I'd like to take a big #2 on his grave.

Old 08-29-2009, 06:31 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, cashed in on his family name to keep him in home during the vietnam war, cheated, plagiarized numerous times in college, committed at the least, a lie that led us to a fraudulent war.

He is truly a disgrace.

I thought you liked George Bush?

Old 08-29-2009, 06:32 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Another hateful Kennedy thread, I see. Some people certainly are obsessed.

"Family values" and "Country First"

Old 08-29-2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
C I'd like to take a big #2 on his grave.
You sound very unhappy....

Old 08-29-2009, 06:36 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
"Family values" and "Country First"
Values like torturing folks and trampling on peoples grave. No wonder they're going batshyt over every American family having the opportunity to have healthcare.

It's more like "Me Values" and "Corporations First".

Old 08-29-2009, 06:40 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,972,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
You sound very unhappy....
The fact that he's unable to pass any more legislation to steal liberties from some to add a little security for others makes me very happy. As far as the defecation part, I'll just have to live with my printouts to be placed on the urinal cakes on Monday.

Old 08-29-2009, 06:41 PM

9,421 posts, read 11,170,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
washingtonpost.com

Isn't this so very true? He embodies everything the Left claims they hate, usually when they have an (R) behind their name.

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, cashed in on his family name to keep him in Europe during the war, cheated, plagiarized numerous times in college, committed at the least, manslaughter and got away with due to his name and connections, was an adulterer/womanizer for many, many years.

He is truly a disgrace.

He showed us beyond a shadow of a doubt that when Con-gress passes a law, all members past and present (and the president and VP, and all of SCOTUS) must try it out for three years before it applies to their employers, the American citizen/taxpayer.

Ted was an EMPLOYEE. He and all members of both houses of congress are EMPLOYEES of the American people.
He acted like a king. He was and is treated like a god by the godless communists ("secular progressives" in Bill O'Reiley's McCainspeak) who march under the Democrat Party banner.

Old 08-29-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
The fact that he's unable to pass any more legislation to steal liberties from some to add a little security for others makes me very happy. As far as the defecation part, I'll just have to live with my printouts to be placed on the urinal cakes on Monday.
I don't know any happy and content person that would write about defecating on the grave of another person on the internet.

Just sayin'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.