Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 09:00 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times

Advertisements

I watched it yesterday and an older black man admitted he had an anger issue and killed 2 cops...even in prison he is a danger to the employees since he has nothing to loose.

I was wondering where Obama is to call this man stupidly to say the least!

Obama a man who want to teach kids to stay in school and be respectful has proven not to be the example and "change we need"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 09:04 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,667,293 times
So now Obama should be commenting on every episode of Lockup?

Right.

I guess you haven't seen the episode with the White Supremacists yet.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:15 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
He shouldn't have to react on anything and should have kept his mouth in the first place, but since he did start it him self..I think he should react about it or he might be the racist just as Rev. wright...

I expected a president of color who would unite this country more and more but what he managed to do faster than any one expected was to devide the country more than ever.!

Old 09-07-2009, 09:22 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,667,293 times
Ok, so Obama should react to every single episode of lockup featuring a black person who killed a white person.

Now who is going to provide the reaction to the White Supremacist special?

Crap, I heard Rachel dumped Ross on Friends a few years ago, can I get his reaction on that too?

Old 09-07-2009, 09:23 AM

479 posts, read 879,607 times
Stop race baiting! Those episodes of Lockup are usually from years ago, should Obama have to call out someone who is probably on death row.

But since we want to talk about deranged violence against law enforcemnt what is your opinion on something that happened this year?

Three Officers Killed In Stanton Heights Shootings on Fairfield Street - kdka.com (http://kdka.com/local/officers.shot.Stanton.2.975820.html - broken link)

Old 09-07-2009, 09:56 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,300,328 times
Obama should not have commented on the Gates arrest. However, I'm glad he did. We now have better insight into his thinking. Obama is the top law enforcement official in the United States yet sided with a black victim. Obama said that he did not know the details. That makes this a 'knee jerk' reaction. It's automatic. Black victim, white cop is probably racist according to Obama's way of thinking. It must be racial prejudice. It must be racial profiling.

I think that's the OP's point. Obviously Obama should not comment on these types of matters. I don't think the OP is suggesting that he should. I think the OP's point is that if it's a white victim and a black perpetrator Obama would not comment even if asked. He was more than happy to weigh in when the victim was black.

- Reel

Old 09-07-2009, 09:59 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
i checked the job description on google i dont think name calling falls under his duties.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:10 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,091,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I watched it yesterday and an older black man admitted he had an anger issue and killed 2 cops...even in prison he is a danger to the employees since he has nothing to loose.

I was wondering where Obama is to call this man stupidly to say the least!

Obama a man who want to teach kids to stay in school and be respectful has proven not to be the example and "change we need"!

hussein obama recently appointed a Green Jobs Czar Jones that was a big supporter of a black man that was a cop killer. That should tell you where hussein obama stands on blacks killing cops.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:11 AM

479 posts, read 879,607 times
But ask yourself this question: If it was white victim/black cop would Obama have been asked the question in the first place?

No one knows all the facts to this day but the result of arresting Gates in his own home because of mere words is unjustifiable.You better believe if Gates was a neocon and this happned Republicans would have been screaming about Obama's militant 'nazi' police force arresting people and suppressing their first amendment right of free speech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
Obama should not have commented on the Gates arrest. However, I'm glad he did. We now have better insight into his thinking. Obama is the top law enforcement official in the United States yet sided with a black victim. Obama said that he did not know the details. That makes this a 'knee jerk' reaction. It's automatic. Black victim, white cop is probably racist according to Obama's way of thinking. It must be racial prejudice. It must be racial profiling.

I think that's the OP's point. Obviously Obama should not comment on these types of matters. I don't think the OP is suggesting that he should. I think the OP's point is that if it's a white victim and a black perpetrator Obama would not comment even if asked. He was more than happy to weigh in when the victim was black.

- Reel

Old 09-07-2009, 10:15 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,800 times
My God,
Does it get any more asinine than this?
So the president should be a regular on "America's Most Wanted" and tell you what is stupid!

Get real!.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies