Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2009, 07:41 AM

1,065 posts, read 1,756,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
ANY of the people on these lists is much more intelligent, much more honest, and much more of an American than you are.

What a foolish, baseless, blanket statement. Just curious KRAMERCAT, how much is a gallon of gas in make believe world?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 07:43 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
What a foolish, baseless, blanket statement. Just curious KRAMERCAT, how much is a gallon of gas in make believe world?
Oh boy, now the JUSTIFICATION.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:48 AM

2,605 posts, read 4,844,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Just when one of these lame 9/11 threads fades away, another one has to pop up. Thanks Kramercat.
Give it up Snake. These people will be pounding the sheets on their deathbeds demanding answers to their deluded suspicions.

People who have had illustrious and respectable careers have thrown them away -along with many friends and family members- in the trash heap of the 9/11 conspiracy.
It is an illness, nothing more, nothing less.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:50 AM

56 posts, read 73,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
This is the most ridiculous crap I think I have ever read (other than other conspiracy theories on this subject).
Ditto!

Can you believe these morons and America haters?
Wish they'd go live in Baghdad.
Please.

(tried to give you some rep points but guess I already did earlier)....

Old 09-10-2009, 08:38 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,902,551 times
The knuckle draggers high five one another, grab a beer, and have a Rushgasm.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
Give it up Snake. These people will be pounding the sheets on their deathbeds demanding answers to their deluded suspicions.

People who have had illustrious and respectable careers have thrown them away -along with many friends and family members- in the trash heap of the 9/11 conspiracy.
It is an illness, nothing more, nothing less.
Yeah - I supposed patriotism could be considered an illness by treasoners.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:02 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,436,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
ANY of the people on these lists is much more intelligent, much more honest, and much more of an American than you are.

KRAMERCAT, there may be a lot of people that have some kind of personal experience/insight with 911 or professionals (like architects), that after reading the 911 commission's report have unanswered questions. It doesn't mean though that the tragedy was a conspiracy of some kind with an ulterior motive. It just means, some people have questions that may have simple explanations or possibly ones that can't be figured out.

For example, I'm an insurance broker and I specialize in health insurance. I've got a million unanswered questions about the current proposals for health care reform that don't seem to ever get addressed. I could be saying it's a conspiracy by the administration to take over all the money involved in the health care industry but, I'd be making a huge assumption. It's a great conspiracy theory but, just because I have unanswered questions, I can't start jumping to conclusions.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:07 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
KRAMERCAT, there may be a lot of people that have some kind of personal experience/insight with 911 or professionals (like architects), that after reading the 911 commission's report have unanswered questions. It doesn't mean though that the tragedy was a conspiracy of some kind with an ulterior motive. It just means, some people have questions that may have simple explanations or possibly ones that can't be figured out.
The problem with these "unanswered questions" is that many of them indeed have been answered, over, and over, and over.

How many times do I need to hear these "truthers" say that cell phones did not work on airplanes during 9/11? Anyone who was around knows they indeed did. This is also backed up by FCC laws which limited when phones could be used on a plane, years before 9/11 and they just pretend you didnt respond and ask the same question again a month later..

Question sure, but if your not going to listen to the response and debate the accuracy of those that prove that the basis of the question is wrong information, then why ask?

Old 09-10-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The problem with these "unanswered questions" is that many of them indeed have been answered, over, and over, and over.
Yeah, like - Were explosives planted in the Twin Towers?

Answered by the boy who knew:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post10699711

Last edited by ergohead; 09-10-2009 at 08:03 PM..

Old 09-10-2009, 07:51 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,812,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
'Make believe world' - you mean like your alternate universe where the laws of physics don't apply?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies