Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 03:56 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,479,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally posted by Jill61
Not everyone enjoys the same approach to newscasting. I won't deny that Olbermann is quite high strung. I part ways with you on comparing him to the left's version of Limbaugh, however. Limbaugh is a college dropout, whereas Olbermann enrolled in college at the age of 16 and earned a full scholarship to Boston University, but chose to attend Cornell instead, so he could pursue a communications major, and graduated with a B.S. in Communications Arts. So at least Olbermann is educated and qualified in his field.
Really? I didn't know that. Olbermann is very smart. I meant that his style is more "red meat" ish in style. Personally I don't like any of the commentary shows. Just give me the straight, news, without your opinion. Which is why I go for foreign news more than anything in America.

But again, to each his own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 06:18 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
racism???? I dont think so

is this racist?

then this must be racist too

olberpuppy is a sarcastic hack, who couldnt even keep a job as a sportscaster
excellent!

Old 09-17-2009, 06:51 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
So Olbermann was running old clips of Bush and ignoring the news. Now you know why his ratings are in the toilet and viewers wanting the issues covered avoid MSNBC like the plague.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:08 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
There is nothing to like and there DAMN SURE isn't anything to respect about that pathetic pathalogical liar.
Yea, Hannity, O'Reilly & Limbaugh are such harbingers of TRUTH!!!!

Tightie righties are askeered of Keith Olbermann for one reason ... HE'S SMART!!!!!

Old 09-17-2009, 07:28 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Last night, when I was watching Fox (to remind myself how uninformed they are, of course), I switched to my man KO.

Bingo!!! He had a clip of President Bush stuttering in the middle of a sentence.

I and kajillions will sure be glad when Bush/Cheney are out of office

Tonight, while I'm shouting at Bill O'Reilley, I click to the Big Guy and bonus!! He's showing a "Fox and Friends In the Morning" clip and giving them H-E-L-L.

Go Keith!!!!!! The sky's the limit, ratingswise!!!! Whooot!!!!

hahahahahahaha
Keith is right down there with Glen Beck
a couple of hucksters that suck folks in that are already full of hate
but Glen Beck makes about $$$20 Million a year and has millions tuning in
I guess if I am going to be a hack, I would be one with money and ratings
Keith is not even a has been, he never has been at all

Old 09-17-2009, 07:43 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
excellent!
When a black man's face it put on a monkey ... yes, that's racist ... duh. At least the Bush face superimposed on a monkey's body has Bush making a monkey face ...

I just find it incredible that these crazies are trying desperately to justify their own racism.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:47 AM

9,501 posts, read 9,812,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Keith Olbermann bobblehead doll makes a great gift to conservative friends, I just bought one and they are really neat.

Keith Olbermann Bobblehead, NBC Universal Store NBC
I put one in the mens room urinal...amazing how the mens aim increases!!

Old 09-17-2009, 07:52 AM

245 posts, read 447,729 times
Olbermann is nothing more than a gutless cheap-shot artist who hides behind his bully pulpit. He was pathetic as an ESPN Anchor and he isn't much better on GE's Pro-Obama network.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:01 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
When a black man's face it put on a monkey ... yes, that's racist ... duh. At least the Bush face superimposed on a monkey's body has Bush making a monkey face ...

I just find it incredible that these crazies are trying desperately to justify their own racism.
Hypocrite Alert!!!!

It's okay for your side to do it but racist when the other side does the exact same thing to your guy!

Incredible is what your justification of your hate is.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:24 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,118,671 times
Olbermann still thinks Bush is President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies