Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2009, 11:05 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,206,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
You mean the hate towards Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Tea Pary protesters, town hall protesters, Libertarians, Republicans, Blue-Dog Democrats, and anyone else that has the audacity to question the Federal Occupying Force?
Putting Hannity and Beck together with Blue-Dog Democrats doesn't fit well.
The former spread lies, rumors, and instigate hatred.
Federal Occupying Force? Apparently you feel very victimized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 11:13 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,662,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
If only these cowards would fight rather than attack a census worker. More likely he came upon their Marijuana Stash on public land and was killed by Drug Dealers
Marijuana is the new moonshine in many places. There's good money in it and these growers are very dangerous. I lived in the Emerald Triangle area of CA for two years, Mendocino county to be specific, and the growers killed a lot of people in that time. I gave up hunting on public lands when I lived there because of this. They have just as big an issue back east, Kentucky, West Virginia, etc. These pot farmers are dangerous as hell, they lay out booby traps, some have high tech, military grade hardware, and they are ruthless and downright mean. You could very well be correct in these types being at the heart of this tragic incident. If I were in charge of looking for these perps, I would send my men out in no less than squad(preferably platoon) strength, and arm them heavily. Whomever did this needs to be caught. A message needs sent. I find this incident disgusting on a core level, but I would not underestimate the perpetrators. They are obviously vicious varmints, and should be treated as such.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:26 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,182,001 times
This is squarely on the shoulders of that whack job Michelle Bachmann REPUBLICAN who told her fellow radicals to be "ARMED AND DANGEROUS" and that the Census should be boycotted....she worked up the drooling rightists and they followed her lead...this man's death is squarely on her murdering shoulders....

Old 09-24-2009, 11:29 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,748,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Putting Hannity and Beck together with Blue-Dog Democrats doesn't fit well.
The former spread lies, rumors, and instigate hatred.
Federal Occupying Force? Apparently you feel very victimized.
I didn't say that they were comrades other than they are standing against big GODvernment lately and are being vilified by the Collectivists. I am not even a fan of any of them. I am a Libertarian or a REAL (the classical kind) liberal, you know the liberals who are for individual freedom and against Collectivism and Tyranny.

Federal Occupying Force. Yes the Tyrant that has been in power since the United States lost the war when Lincoln pulled off his Federal coup of The People.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:29 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,445,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
If only these cowards would fight rather than attack a census worker. More likely he came upon their Marijuana Stash on public land and was killed by Drug Dealers

I doubt if this was done by growers...displaying the body as such would just bring heat down upon them

This is a product of the hate filled anti government rhetoric, brought to you by the right in the form of Beck, Limbaugh and their foot soldiers, the teabaggers.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:32 AM

2,794 posts, read 4,161,630 times
....Why does the movie Deliverance keep popping into my mind?

Old 09-24-2009, 11:34 AM

Squeal Piggy! LOL

Old 09-24-2009, 11:40 AM

3,018 posts, read 3,573,207 times
Is a murdered father and substitute teacher really funny to you?

Old 09-24-2009, 11:43 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,662,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I doubt if this was done by growers...displaying the body as such would just bring heat down upon them

This is a product of the hate filled anti government rhetoric, brought to you by the right in the form of Beck, Limbaugh and their foot soldiers, the teabaggers.
Look pard, not everyone who leans right in their views condones this type of thing. I listen to Rush, watch Fox, I used to be a Republican, now I'm Independent, I support the 2nd amendment, and believe, wholeheartedly, that an armed citizenry makes us strong and prepared for the worst, and I understand and support the 'tea parties'. Despite all this criteria , qualifying me for your general tar and feathering, I find this incident to be apalling, and would volunteer, in a heartbeat, to be amongst those who hunt these creeps down and bring them in, straight up or over the saddle, their choice. Brought to you by a 'radical right winger'. As an aside, whomever these creeps are that did this, are vicious vermin, regardless of their political leanings. This is NOT something to be politicized. Oh, it was predictable as the sun coming up in the morning that the lefty's would do so, however. The right would do the same if the tables were turned. It apalls me that anyone would form up along political lines on something like this. This country is in deep s*** if we can't find a common ground on such issues. So, keep pointing them fingers all you lefty's, you are as big a part of the problem as anyone.

Last edited by NVplumber; 09-24-2009 at 11:51 AM..

Old 09-24-2009, 11:43 AM

Is a murdered father and substitute teacher really funny to you?

If you were referring to me, I was making fun of the "Deliverance" reference...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies