Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 02:51 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,756,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
I know, if we all could only come to table and talk about it, the world would be a better place...

Exactly, he is not clueless. The inference I believe jdevelop2 makes is the man's a liar.

Your belief is correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 04:08 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
This is one of the BEST American President ive ever known. He is not clueless. He is the right guy for these troubling time. He is a MAN of PEACE, unlike the decievers and war mongers before him!!
can I now?

Old 09-25-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Since disingenuous means pretending to be clueless, you've just called BHO a liar.
hey! yeah. right.......that.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT9 View Post
Although I'm a conservative/libertarian, I’m usually pretty critical of this kind of email chain stuff, and I thought "great, another malicious and partially false email chain about Obama."

Sadly... I can't contradict any of those statements.

EDIT:
I'll add that he is in no way clueless. He's a brilliant politician... in other words, a brilliant liar.
goodness gracious someone who can see the forest thru the trees.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:17 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Obama is not clueless. If anything he is a smart and shrewd person.
He knows how to bask in "good news".
He knows how to avoid and sidestep "bad news".
He is a perfected orator and can sway the masses with his speeches that are general in nature and give little to no details.

He is good at what he does. No, he is definitely not clueless.
What is rocking the Republican world is that Obama is doing well. As someone recently said..."he is playing chess, while they are playing checkers." His success at the U.N. is a nod to his "diplomacy", something that for eight years was not in the previous administration's vocabulary. Yes, his triumphs are a stark reminder of the failures of the Republican Party to keep Bush in check and their failure to do anything for the American people with the exception of the special interests. Obama clueless? I don't think so.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:19 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
Very typical of a liberal. You cannot refute the substance and so you resort to name calling.

Why does it matter if this info was transmitted in an email? If the info is true, its true.

Also funny coming from someone in an online forum. Forums are SO above email in credibility. Give me a break. Come back when you can refute ONE SINGLE thing in the email.
Then know it's true. They also know they can't challenge the facts!

Old 09-25-2009, 04:24 PM

1,436 posts, read 3,302,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
What is rocking the Republican world is that Obama is doing well. As someone recently said..."he is playing chess, while they are playing checkers." His success at the U.N. is a nod to his "diplomacy", something that for eight years was not in the previous's administration's vocabulary. Yes, his triumphs are a stark reminder of the failures of the Republican Party to keep Bush in check and their failure to do anything for the American people with the exception of the special interests. Obama clueless? I don't think so.
Ya... "success"... in the eyes of the UN members maybe. To the American people, true patriots of this country hell bent on defending it and freedom... he's selling out America !

Old 09-25-2009, 04:28 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan_K View Post
Ya... "success"... in the eyes of the UN members maybe. To the American people, true patriots of this country hell bent on defending it and freedom... he's selling out America !
How so?

Old 09-26-2009, 12:32 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,756,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
What is rocking the Republican world is that Obama is doing well. As someone recently said..."he is playing chess, while they are playing checkers." His success at the U.N. is a nod to his "diplomacy", something that for eight years was not in the previous administration's vocabulary. Yes, his triumphs are a stark reminder of the failures of the Republican Party to keep Bush in check and their failure to do anything for the American people with the exception of the special interests. Obama clueless? I don't think so.
Then one would have to deduce the man is a liar.

What success at the U.N? What a joke.

Doing well? Are you serious?

Old 09-26-2009, 01:09 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
This is one of the BEST American President ive ever known. He is not clueless. He is the right guy for these troubling time. He is a MAN of PEACE, unlike the decievers and war mongers before him!!

HEEEEHAWWWWW!!!
and I have a planet for sale I would like to talk to you about.
Good Grief!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies