Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 07:06 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
What?? You're not even making sense. See that post above? You are the one who posted that. See where it says "what memo is he ignoring.."? My question to you is, you must realize that he has access to information 24/7, capisce? He's not "ignoring" anything, how can he? Could you point me to where I mentioned anything about Bush ignoring anything? I'm curious if you can find where I may have written that. Take your Obama hatred down & stop w/the hating for awhile, it's unbecoming & quite frankly, juvenile.
Ok let me make it simple for you. Something is being neglected while Obama is doing this. No matter how much you want to think the man can focus on all things at all times he is only human. So while you complain that a memo got ignored by Bush. They are also being ignored by Obama because he is human and while he is off doing this. He could be doing something else.

Was that simple enough this time

So in your mind only Obama had access to info 247 but no previous President. Come on use common sense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2009, 07:12 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Ok let me make it simple for you. Something is being neglected while Obama is doing this. No matter how much you want to think the man can focus on all things at all times he is only human. So while you complain that a memo got ignored by Bush. They are also being ignored by Obama because he is human and while he is off doing this. He could be doing something else.

Was that simple enough this time

So in your mind only Obama had access to info 247 but no previous President. Come on use common sense
I don't think the whole issue should raise anybody's blood pressure. It's really no big deal. I'm surprised that the issue got 162 responses. Me included.

Old 09-30-2009, 09:19 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
I'm just curious. Since the world as we know it is going to end because President Obama spends 18 hours going to Denmark and back to attempt to gain the Olympics for our country, thereby gaining thousands of jobs and millions of dollars, how is it that we survived George Bush spending 4 days in China WATCHING the Olympics while the two wars he started raged on and the economy he destroyed circled the drain?

Old 09-30-2009, 10:12 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,210,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
NOT ONLY CAN OBAMA STAND TO STAY OFF THE TV FOR A WHILE.....
BUT HOW ABOUT STAYING IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND ACTUALLY WORKING????

Obama going to Copenhagen

September 28, 2009 6:25 AM | 13 Comments
President Barack Obama, who initially planned to let First Lady Michelle Obama represent the United States in Copenhagen this week at the International Olympic Committee meeting that will choose the site for the 2016 summer games, plans to travel there, too.

The White House, which earlier had announced that an advance team was heading to Copenhagen to prepare for a possible presidential trip to Copenhagen, confirmed this morning that Obama will travel Thursday night. The IOC meets Friday.

We got Iran in Crisis mode

Israel about to set it off!

Healthcare Reform that he said was SO URGENT!!!

The GITMO screw up

His General in Afghanistan begging for more troops to win that war (that he said was the right war).

CIA investigations

ACORN scandal

Economy on the edge

Unemployment at 9.7 percent

AND HE THINKS HE'S NEEDED FOR THIS TRIP FOR THE OLYMPIC GAMES???? His wife was suppose to do the representing!!

Then let her frikkin' do it and you stay at the White House and concentrate on these fires!

This guy loves joy riding around the world! This is getting ridiculous! He is not needed. He has people to take care of this!!

Obama going to Copenhagen - Chicago Breaking News (http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/09/obama-going-to-copenhagen.html - broken link)

[+] Rate this post positively
He is a multitasking something that the rightie tighties know little about...

Old 10-01-2009, 07:50 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
So while you complain that a memo got ignored by Bush.
Sigh....again, I ask you to show me where I possibly could or would have said this. This is the second time you've accused me of referring to Bush, I've done no such thing. When someone does that, not once but twice, that's called lying. And please don't talk to me about using common sense, I have common sense. Others on here however.....not so much. And that's all I've got to say on this, let's get back on topic, shall we?

Old 10-01-2009, 07:53 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
NOT ONLY CAN OBAMA STAND TO STAY OFF THE TV FOR A WHILE.....
BUT HOW ABOUT STAYING IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND ACTUALLY WORKING????

Obama going to Copenhagen

September 28, 2009 6:25 AM | 13 Comments
President Barack Obama, who initially planned to let First Lady Michelle Obama represent the United States in Copenhagen this week at the International Olympic Committee meeting that will choose the site for the 2016 summer games, plans to travel there, too.

The White House, which earlier had announced that an advance team was heading to Copenhagen to prepare for a possible presidential trip to Copenhagen, confirmed this morning that Obama will travel Thursday night. The IOC meets Friday.

We got Iran in Crisis mode

Israel about to set it off!

Healthcare Reform that he said was SO URGENT!!!

The GITMO screw up

His General in Afghanistan begging for more troops to win that war (that he said was the right war).

CIA investigations

ACORN scandal

Economy on the edge

Unemployment at 9.7 percent

AND HE THINKS HE'S NEEDED FOR THIS TRIP FOR THE OLYMPIC GAMES???? His wife was suppose to do the representing!!

Then let her frikkin' do it and you stay at the White House and concentrate on these fires!

This guy loves joy riding around the world! This is getting ridiculous! He is not needed. He has people to take care of this!!

Obama going to Copenhagen - Chicago Breaking News (http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/09/obama-going-to-copenhagen.html - broken link)

[+] Rate this post positively
The president is not on a pleasure trip.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:58 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I'm just curious. Since the world as we know it is going to end because President Obama spends 18 hours going to Denmark and back to attempt to gain the Olympics for our country, thereby gaining thousands of jobs and millions of dollars, how is it that we survived George Bush spending 4 days in China WATCHING the Olympics while the two wars he started raged on and the economy he destroyed circled the drain?
Didn't Bush hope the US flag upside down there also?

President Obama wants to help the USA in way possible.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:56 AM

5,554 posts, read 6,740,833 times
When they're out to get Obama, they'll say anything - inventing, twisting, and, worst of all, absolutely turning their backs on their own country by not wanting citizens to have good health care coverage or creating jobs for their own people. All for the sake of attempting to sabotage the president.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:21 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,196,855 times
Its a known fact that most cities that host the Olympics lose money.But the main thing Obama said right off that he didn't like staying in the White House. But his travels are the only reason he wated the Job the way I figure.

hillman

Old 10-01-2009, 12:32 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,632,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
Its a known fact that most cities that host the Olympics lose money.But the main thing Obama said right off that he didn't like staying in the White House. But his travels are the only reason he wated the Job the way I figure.

hillman
Up until 1976 (Montreal Games), cities did lose money in staging the Olympic Games.
Since 1984, all cities have profitted from staging the Games.

Your information is 33 years out of date.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies